[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Where all JiJi shippers @namyo @drbigapple‌ @nploan /:)

@uctqepe‌ will be so happy unnie went to see JCW's musical :o) :o)

Looking at @sakura's pic, it seems to me unnie tried hard to ninja thru the entire show, but fail :P unnie, jcw is just your colleague/ex-costar/friend..no need to ninja much ;))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hjw at earlier event this afternoon

10475933_376556269171795_438462471437981
cr as labeled

so no ig updates from both parties, guess the two just want their meeting to be private :x ;)) :\">

or chingus here should check mr kim ig, maybe he took a photo with the two together and him standing between them.. :)) :)) :))

i cant sleep, and i dont want to sleep yet still waiting for more goodies :)

chingus lets hugz together  >:D<

a very big thanks to angielpy :) >:D<

-we worried she wd get out once d lights were bk on but jcw's manager & her manager ask her to stay at her seat so amber n i got a chance to ask her lol

-
jcw's manager/s were assisting her n her manager. Also the 2 model hangers hahaha..

-jcw's managers r friendly!!! We met them b4 d show. They came to shake our hands b4 d show coz my fren told them we came all d way to see him.

@sakura29angel
Thanks so much for your update. Oh your friend is so lucky to see all of them!!
so awesome that we got this frontline update! Could you ask her if HJW look happy or shy or how did they all interact together? :-*
Thank you! >:D
got to sleep now, but so happy!

Couldn't agree more..jcw does look happy and we know why :>

I wonder what HB's diehard fan (perhaps HB-hjw shipper too) think of her encounter with unnie at JCW's musical :-? Ah, my delulu mind can only wonder so far #-o but if your friend thinking of joining our humble ship, please tell her she's more than welcome hehhehe

I LOL at sakura's friends who scared the heck out of unnie- who were carrying out her ninja mission =)) =)) GOTCHA!!! Hahahhah...

Archived