[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

sakura29angel said:

fanaccount
I asked her if hjw met jcw, and she said that jcw have 2 shows tonyt. and HjW went to his dressing room after the show.
now my only hope is to wookie to upload a pic..
:x

edit. she added that hjw was enjoying the show becoz they could see her expression as they only seated behind the row

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaaaaaatttt???!! Unnie saw JCW's musical? :(( and went to see him backstage :((

Sorry, I need a moment to digest this news :-O :-O :-O but let's <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Thanks @sakura for this yummy fish :-* :-*

Edit: did unnie try to be ninja when she went to see LSG's concert? No, right? Then why did she at JCW's musical? :-\" :>

I'm giggling like a fool right now!

TaNyang/JiJi thank you! ^:)^
<:-P <:-P

@sakura29angel thanks to your friend... Ofc unnie don't want to be noticed.. she wanna be ninja but fail =)) ahaha...

JiJi's imaginary backstage conversation:

HJW: Wookie-ya! :-h :-h
JCW: Noona, I'm happy you finally come... :x :x
HJW: Miss you, my dongsaeng... You behave fishy2 lately..
JCW: What fishy? :-/
HJW: What are you doing following Rachel on IG and smile at her during presscon?
JCW: But... Noona it's for Healer.. that's only for work :-S
HJW: [-X you better behave or I'll flirt with Kim In Sik... [-( [-( Oh yeah, since chouchouchoi already know you she will report to me if you do something fishy >:/
JCW: But noona...
HJW: Ohho, no excuse! Or I won't come to The Days again :!!

=)) =))

@qwenli I think Ms.Choi is something like scout... scouting every JCW's movement and report to her boss before her boss comes to "The Days" ;)) ;))

oh my heart! unnie really went to watch puppy musical and even go to his dress room to see him?...i cant help but i have a shortness of breath now @-) @-) 

this is an explode news to me but chinggus...i dont hope when we excited too much but later then will get cold water :-S so firstly i thik we should calm down n wait JiJi next actions...maybe will get something to convince our suspicion btw shouldnt ask them about this as well

but lets party first chinggus <:-P <:-P <:-P

@jacquelineQ
Of course he would know! All these things have to be arranged in advance. Giving her the tickets, she certainly will go with an assistant or mgr. We knw Mr Kim was there. She was sitting way upfront, in a vip area, so it was a ticket given to her.

;))

could it be mr. kim is her new manager? lol

i screamed when i read the status on fb and immdiately searching pics on the ig nad baidu, but connection sucks! lol, im smiling like crazy here infornt of my laptop. atleast before the Healer starts tomorrow, Ha Ji Won gives us a bang! lol Sure unnie congratulated him as well for his new drama! aw how sweet of her that even after the baseball event earlier this afternoon she still has the energy come and to watch the musical. awww unnie, puppy is so happy tonyt.

now waiting for Ji Chang wook or hjw's ig update.

Jcw may update either today or tmr- with caption: "my heart is touched/healed/warmed" 8-> 8-> then we'll know who have those effects on him ;))

So, not only did unnie cheer jcw up by attending his musical, but she also went backstage to see him! Ofc not without saying "Healer..fighting!!" :x

Today's such a good day for JiJi shippers! Let's >:D< >:D< >:D<

@jacquelinQFor any performances, the cast can ask for certain number of tickets for family/friends. Especially if the show is not a sell out.Even, for a sell out show, they will reserve some very good tickets for sponsors,journalists,partners.
For PMY and YJT, jcw's costar in Healer, I believed they are invited too. Its just inconceivable to tell your top star friends to come to a musical, but please buy the ticket online at the ticketing website which cannot ensure where they are seating :))

Kyaaaa!!! After I read a comment on IG (jijieonni) I run to here and read all the comment. Finally, God hear my voice ( or my comment actually on mamanim and wookie IG :)) ) i'm sooo happy. My body is not well recently, but now suddenly I smell a fresh air :))

Thank you for the big fishh chinguuss, lof you alll!!!

TaNyang shipp sail smoothly noow, all aboard!!! =))

First row <:-P

And no IG updates from both parties. Mega fishy. :)) but its ok, we understand.

*gasp* I suddenly remember there is a kiss scene in the musical, wonder if hjw look elsewhere when jcw smooch the female lead :))

by the way, I discover Mr Green also having an upcoming musical, lets see if hjw will go for that one. haha

omg puppy in the video..he even cant hide his happy smile...that is just love :x

@sakura29angle seems hjw unnie trying to minimize her presence by keeping her head down while everyone is raising their head..clearly she doesnt want anyone recognize her :-? :-?

well me also curious abt who is mr Kim....ofc he is not the candidate of unnie's bf but i guess maybe he is her relative but not her satff cos he didnt follow anyone of unnie staff or...maybe that is jcw relative...err such a crazy thought 8-|

Archived