[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fanaccount
I asked her if hjw met jcw, and she said that jcw have 2 shows tonyt. and HjW went to his dressing room after the show.
now my only hope is to wookie to upload a pic..
:x

edit. she added that hjw was enjoying the show becoz they could see her expression as they only seated behind the row

@sakura29angel‌ he upload a pic with word The Days (in korean) ..his caption : its interesting (in korean ) after that chingus gt a news jiwon unnie watch The Days today :-B So i think mr kim was there too :-B But if true ...i think he really hv smthing with haewadal :-B

Ji won unnie went in to see jcw?..i mean backstage ;))

@ChelseaS
No idea who he is. But looking at the bits and pieces now, it seems like tonight there are many invited guests. The picture of HJW's autograph taken with Cass beer, so there must be some after show reception?
Kim in sik is a decoy, he is a designer cum bodyguard to HJW. :))

Guest AymDuchess

To all #TaNyang(Tahwan Shippers outthere..lets support them as the BEST COUPLE OF 2014 in the Philippines TV Network poll. click the link and LIKE the photo please! Thanks! <3 <3 <3 https://www.facebook.com/GMAasianovelas/photos/a.765876130150526.1073741880.136842533053892/765876840150455/?type=1&theater

Yeah. Do not worry about Kim In Sik because he just an 18 year old little boy, although he is tall.. :)) I have a feeling that he's just a staff since not only both of them go together.
BTW, have unnie watched any musical before?! :D
I can't work because of these JiJi goodies. LOL!

oh my ji gals! im giggling ryt now, i actually expecting her to come last oct 27, but she didnt. anyways its better late than never. aww unnie thnx for this xmas gift.

the same fanaccount

-Yes she was watchg fr d start till end but we onli realised shes her during d intermission n she kept her head down till d lights were off. She stood up n move her body along w crowd at d end.

Archived