[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

The twist is maybe Mr.Kim their adopted brother =)) =))
Mr.Kim, please be mindful unnie is twice your age, you're not appropriate suitor for her [-X [-X

@qwenli I would really know how celebs can do ninja dating style... Normal person would at least tell his/her friend... n usually our friends or close family will know if we're dating.. :D
Oh yeah, regarding IG to send secret msg to lovers... Well, when you're in love you feel like you want the whole world know about your feelings... and celebs are human afterall :x
even though it's not good to have secret msg on IG and fans may misunderstood it, what else can they do to show their love? Esp in Korea, they can't date in public, can't meet in public, if they can't show it through SNS with msg only them would know, they would go crazy... ahaha

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahha i wonder should i commented something ..sorry chinggus if i end up as party popper :P:P
well if we see how rash the saseang/hardcore fans/knetizens....i really think the best way is not sending the secret code through ig (there been lots of idols who caught such and all have been bash..none receive a blessing frm fans...)...sorry  i may sound grumpy..but even if celebs wanna send cutie pics etc..they can still open a private account/maybe save those images in their memory card...it juz need an extra effort..but to protect the relationship and to continue dating in secret..i think it shouldnt consider as burden :-B :-B

@JacquelinQeven though i wanna unnie goes dating..and even though mr kim is an attractive young boy..but he stil a BIG NO  =)) =)) =))
but he seem to knw the chic n chick product well..cos few days after he promote chic and chick product..unnie sister post  the latest chic and chick product!i do think he may be somehow close to unnie's family...
and tis boy knows english...so maybe some of u can follow him and ask some question abt him n unnie =)) =)) juz joking!
@qwenli
my dear...there was  a time when after the ek ends...and japan fm...puppy is without any projects...so during those time he may have met someone...
:-B :-B and when the time he was free..unnie  busy with her coabm filming....and now when he is busy..unnie is too free till there no updates abt her at all

Fish!Fish!

HJW's mgr (ChouChouChoi) updated her IG with a photo that shows her and another of HJW's mgr with an actor of Healer. She hashtag that actor's name and Healer as well.

Maybe that Ms Choi the alternative "spokesperson" for HJW. :x

I still wanted to laugh at the double rainbow posting.

Hahahahaha. Omo! @qwenli and Kim In Sik is also in the picture!! :)) =))

Then Kim In Sik is HJW and JCW adopted son!!! LOLOLOLOL.... :))

My house is filled with my laughter... :))

Sorry, I know it isn't funny at all, I just laugh when I saw KIS in the photo. Haha.

@qwenli I know it! Ms.Choi watched The Days and posted pics with JCW.. Then now she also take pics with Healer actor...
HJW might send her and instuct: "Ms.Choi, can you follow my bf activities nowadays? I can't meet him publicly, people would know if we're dating... So please do it for me. And please tell him to never close to that leading lady. " 8-} ;))

*okay I'm delulu, Rachel unnie forgive me, you can close to him on set. But his heart is already set to another person. =))

@drbigapple but secret dating is really a burden... what if people know? what if paparazzi caught them together? :-/  though as I previously posted, it's better to do secret dating than public dating given k-netz nature.

Omoooo!!!! EK photobook 2 :(( :-L X( :x b-( :-L stop playing with my heart already :-L if u have the goods, please share- don't give us crumbs! Yes..I'm talking to TC, MBC, and NHK b-( it's been well over a year already and we're still being fed fish roe here and there :-L

Anyway..to answer doc's Q about why I still support JiJi..well it's hard to explain coz like I've been saying all along- that I don't watch or follow any K drama/K stars, but for some reason EK and JiJi got me interested even knowing the huge age gap, I still couldn't resist them..still don't know why :-?? I guess, it's the same with falling in love, sometimes there's no "why". Same for In unnie and puppy case, they may have fallen for each other too quickly to even realized that they have a huge hurdle to overcome.

Gosh, I need to shower and ready for work, but why am I typing all this nonsense 8-} 8-X

oh my JI! new sets of bts from Japenese Guide book, a nice reward for my tiring day. :D

there's really no one  can move :o3 heart like unnie do. :x :x
by the way what's the written captions on the pics said? Especially the bts of cpr kiss? im actually expecting a party here bcoz of these bts but chingus  are keep talking about the mystery of kim in sik.
i guess ur heart now turned into stones after the recent happenings on JiJi :(( :(

@qwenli, I tried to google the same keyword on different computer at my work place and also on my sister's iPad , the result is almost the same. I know google stored my last search but I did clear it. You can try on your computer after clearing browsing history to see if you get the same result like what I got. Trust me "ha ji won ji Chang wook" is a more popular search than " ha ji won Huyn bin". LOL.

Archived