[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Ah it seems like Ji Chang Wook and Baek Jin Hee are still in touch. My crack ship is sailing... :P

Besides, “Healer” will be in direct competition with MBC’s “Pride and Prejudice” for viewership ratings. Ji Chang Wook responded to questions about competing with his former “Empress Ki” co-star Baek Jin Hee, who stars in “Pride and Prejudice”, saying that he feels happy.

Ji Chang Wook said, “Not too long ago, I got a message from Baek Jin Hee asking if ‘Healer’ is interesting. So I replied ‘Will it be as interesting as ‘Pride and Prejudice?'”

But on the subject of having a girlfriend, he said the same thing as his previous interviews:

With regards to his criteria of finding a girlfriend, Ji Chang Wook said, “I don’t really look at external appearances. My ideal woman is someone whom I can talk to and who matches my code.

Read the whole article here (Jichangwookkitchen website)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @JacquelinQ >:D< >:D<
now where's ohlala BTS? PD-nim I want some!!

With BJH, JCW is all serious, but with HJW he always smiles with soft tender gaze :x :x

and the staff or whoever, why he leans to JCW?? That staff needs to give them some privacy :\">

@ChelSeaS, it's said BJH contacted JCW first to ask about his new drama. It's not that JCW concerns for BJH's drama. Are they competing each other on the same timeslot? ;;) 
HJW is really younger than her real age. I wish I can still act cute like her when I am at her age. :-* 
Well, I have some good news for the JiJi shipper. Check my spoiler. Hehe...

JCW is closer to YJT than PMY. I remember in the EK press conference, both JCW and HJW entered the stage together at the same time, and they often sit next to each other to have lunch/ dinner while filming for EK. 
B4BIsM1CYAA5Gvi.png

Just passing by but seeing Jiji with PMY makes my heart bleeding. this winter really makes me sad. Jiji is doing with another project with PMY, Hajiwon untie seems filming her movie while the other party has kissed last night and other party just get attention because of her stunning look in award. *sigh*
Okay, bye bye~

edit : not bye bye

omg.jpg

Jiwon untie seems like wtf with uri if she sees this :))

that pd is funny, he must be so in love with jcw! or was he trying to demonstrate something the two of them shd do? haha

but at least he is sitting on jcw side and not between them.it goes to shw how close jcw n hjw was.

yeah baek jin hee's show same time slot as jcw's.looks like their destiny is always to fight each other! haha

as for hjw getting younger, i agree that prolly sge want some interest in younger guys thats why she keep this image. otherwise even if she was always youthful, she can suddenly chanege track and present a sophisticated mature look.

oh that scene of jcw reading script in the petal bathtub. hmmm, thats one pix that will help sell the book!!

This is an excerpt from the new article on JCW Kitchen about JCW's dating:
"Ji Chang Wook also touched on the topic of scandals and dating. He said, “I try my best to be careful about scandals. Living as a human, it is difficult not to fall in love. I’ve definitely fallen in love before and it’s not like I’ve not had girlfriends before. I think meeting up quietly will reduce the inconvenience for both of us.”

“In fact, this is a job that does not allow me to meet anyone comfortably. It is better to meet up carefully and quietly. Although I do not know how my heart will change in the future, for now I think it is good to meet up quietly.”

---> Does it mean now he might have a girlfriend in secret? He's too honest. He's not sure if his heart will change in the future. Hic...:(( I don't think his girlfriend likes to hear that. /:) 

it is such a good thing that baek jin hee does keep in touch with jcw(never knw our Captain is shipping them..all the while i thought jeenee is the solo shipper)because i thought jin hee felt stress for acting as villain....and both not following each other in Ig so i thought she not close with the casts after the drama ended......hahha previously they are enemies in ek..now they facing each other again for rating competition!
anyway.. pmy seem emphasized alot that this drama willl focus on romance :-? :-? she cant filmed without getting close to kitten......hope to see the explosive chemistry since they are so close in the set as what pmy said  :> :>
see...i m right  :)>- :)>- the media is the one questioning him abt unnie :-B :-B haahha media why asking about issue of scandal or dating :-/ :-/ but from the way article written it seem like he is dating now...if last time he will said he want to meet more ladies tsk tsk tsk...or too busy to date..but now he said he bein careful /prefer dating in secret....could he dating a non celeb ;)) ;)) @uctqepe is tat u  =)) =)) =))

@nploan
i dunno ..i thought when  he said how his heart may change..is it abt his concept of either dating in secret/dating in open :-/ :-/or maybe as what u think abt his heart may change..is about if he is dating someone publicly then they may break up..so he prefer in secret? so doesnt hurt the gal image??
anyway he is young..still long way to go...more pretty gals to meet up...
i do think jiji looks cute together and can be sweet couple ...but as unnie husband..kitten is not the one :P:P:P 

@drbigapple, you're right. I just misread it. I remember JCW said in an interview that it is not the right time to reveal his relationship now. That means he's currently dating someone secretly...
On google homepage, I type the keyword "Ha Ji Won", and guess what is the next most popular search? Haha...I guess people often search for both of them together, so that's why the keyword phrase "Ha ji won Ji chang wook" appears next. I don't make it up; it's truly the result based on google.  

bf.jpg

This is the result when I type keyword "Ji chang wook" on Google.

pp.jpg

I'm quite surprised too. I thought it would be something else... =))

@JacquelinQ
tat becos i finally wake up from my fantasy dream :-B :-B
  hahha i didnt force my chinggus to ship double hjw ;)) ;))
i still putting my faith with  unnie recent those 'secret'  code word..she will reveal something next year jan..like her marriage....can i hope for such thing to happen :> :> i dont mind who the mr.right.... celeb..or non celeb(i still put my bet it is someone non celeb)
about coabm.. hoping it does well(ahjussi also started with his funny promo)...with ahjussi as famous and talented movie star..hope tis will make unnie shine back as movie star(since the huntress not really good /not even nominated in the film award)

I have an idea who am going to ship with unnie =)) he is the only one comes into my mind... i dunno y he always appear in my mind this few days ;)) =)) later i will tell chinggus here who is that person because am using my phone now ;;)

@doc its ok if doc wish new coabm doing well because thats my hope too but can doc stop mentioning ahjusshi

%-( (:|

@nploan‌

sorry to break yr bubble, but the google search mirrors yr search, google is very sophisticated, even when i type a single alphabet, it will show last search items.

--------

i just want to translate something fr baidu that daegorr didnt write, regarding hjw, he said he thought he will be very boyish but she turn out to be very feminine like a young girl. as for pmy, he thought she will be very gitly but she turned out to be rather easygoing with boyish sides.

--------

i just find it rather fishy that during EK, he said his last gf was in the beginning of Five Fingers. But now he say his attitude his still to prefer to date in a low key manner.

i find it awesome that the k reporters asked them abt relationships, are they learning from taiwanese media now?

those who always follow presscon pls correct me if i am wrong.usually they dont talk abt relationships right?

of course one can say that prior to e EK presscon, he n hjw alrdy has many intimate scenes together so they are close but i think its more like back then he is single n available. now his heart is probably somewhere like with @uctqepe‌ so he doesnt appear to be so close with pmy. pmy is the one who said they are actually together most of the time n she chat with him the most but he never mentioned that part :-?

:x

"It's difficult not to fall in love"

Yeah JCW, I can understand. It's really hard not to fall in love with HJW during EK filming. 8->

You told us that you didn't feel the age gap when you're with her. In your interviews, your ideal types were the same. HJW took the Emperor in the tarot card and explain that her nickname is the sun. ;)) You smile whenever you mention Ha Ji Won and her cheerfulness/smile is the thing you always remember and now you learned from it. Both said that age really doesn't matter when dating.

Etc.

Then it's true, they are really secretly dating. 8-> 8->

Don't mess with my delulu. I might be hurt in the future but don't worry, I can manage my heart. :))

P.s can anyone show me a video where JCW mentioned HJW on presscon? I want to investigate the difference. :))

nploan said: This is an excerpt from the new article on JCW Kitchen about JCW's dating:
"Ji Chang Wook also touched on the topic of scandals and dating. He said, “I try my best to be careful about scandals. Living as a human, it is difficult not to fall in love. I’ve definitely fallen in love before and it’s not like I’ve not had girlfriends before. I think meeting up quietly will reduce the inconvenience for both of us.”

“In fact, this is a job that does not allow me to meet anyone comfortably. It is better to meet up carefully and quietly. Although I do not know how my heart will change in the future, for now I think it is good to meet up quietly.”

---> Does it mean now he might have a girlfriend in secret? He's too honest. He's not sure if his heart will change in the future. Hic...:(( I don't think his girlfriend likes to hear that. /:) 

Just check my ig ..guess what ....i saw mr kim in sik likes jiwon unnie sister pic 3 minutes ago ...that day pic ...4 beautiful ladies in one pic (include jiwon unnie mother, unnie , unnie sisters) why only today he like that pic and i think he follow unnie sister few days ago :-B ..i have feeling that he want to attract unnie attention as unnie havent update ig for 2 weeks dy

/:)

But then i scoll down my ig pg ...i saw jiwon unnie sister like his 2 pic first (around 9 m ago) ..they know each other :-?

@kanyaprasetyo

Yes, of course, its only good that he date in ninja mode. Not only he has to protect his other half (no matter who she is), he also have to protect his fandom. Some fans may go hysterical if they find out that he is dating.

Between Ek and now, the only suspect is HJW because he had been busy with musical practice, performance and fan meetings, not likely he has the chance or time to meet someone and developed relationship.

Is it me, or I saw in the presscon vids that Mgr Bang and RS7114 has got spiffy hairstyles that day too. :))

I think our ship is sailing fine.

:x

Archived