[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

well as @nploan and @kanyaprasetyo said something fishy becoz puppy smiles to pmy so let me know how is your feeling about wookie' smile in these two pics gals :-B

HJW_EmpressKi_PressConf_bc4-3.jpg?19875b  1528474_373153356178949_5326916577629508
cr to owner

for me his smile when looking at unnie...ashh nothing to say but just makes me melting if i was the gal there :x especialy his gaze chinggus, dont forget the eyes can't not lie ;;)

abt pmy im not bias but nothing at all...just my feeling...

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...sorry to say this  ^:)^ not because am a fan of jiwon unnie but honestly my first impression when i saw this pic today afternoon is jcw smile not sincere ...i mean pretending laughing 
1528474_373153356178949_5326916577629508
 like he didnt get what pmy laughing at ...i mean he x why pmy is laughing but all he can do is smile  :))
EDIT :thanks @kanyaprasetyo for the video  ;;)

haha thank you so much for your sincere reply chinggus, i think that's all we can say which one looks more honest :x

lol actually when seeing the pics pmy grabs jcw arm i hav tot: err why puppy looks like a robot there...no smile, no expression @-) @-)

tsk tsk hjw unnie, it's time for your update :!! dont u see your puppy/ bunny very very sad in the pressco...that becoz till now he not recvd any flower /support post from his yeobo :-<

see even he supposed to praise pmy but still keep mentioning u more than his current costar, such a good young looking boy [-( [-(
Edit: Lol @JacquelinQ u just remind me about JiJi laughing code again...they can laugh at each other without saying anything ;;) :>

On the video posted by Kanya, these are what I noticed:
1. JCW will look at PMY in a while, then start talking. :)) 2. He is then drinking while PMY is talking. :)) He is enjoying his drink more.3. Then smile sincerely when looking on Do Ji Won. We know why. Because JCW has feelings for her! Kidding. Haha. :)) Of course her name is similar to our mamanim. 4. And back to grab his arms moment, JCW looks side by side like he wished that there are no camera caught him. Haha. He acts so cold. #-oDon't worry PMY, I ship you to YJT instead :D 

Omo. I can breath easily.  Thanks for the presscon because it seems like the photos are my oxygen. ;))
Unnie, how long will you make us wait. :wDid you see your boyfriend during presscon. :)) It looks like you won. ^:)^:)^
:)) =))

:o) <:-P

Aww...all three leads are gorgeous :x BUT (and I'm not just saying that coz of my bias JiJi either) jcw looked waaaay better during EK presscon than Healer's :D

Jcw and YJT look so compatible =)) :-bd

Ps: my eyes were fixated on 2 people's noses :-B if u know what I mean :| 8-X

=)) aww...why chingus do that to doc :( oh doc, come here >:D< >:D< U know we will always love u, right ;;)

Hmm...unnie MIA for over 2 weeks already..what's up with that? :-? Well I guess she'll be active soon..but with someone..else.. :(( anyway, at least puppy had some self-restrain #:-S no "crayfishes" to be caught #:-S

Unnie, I expect u to do the same :-w but looks like it's gonna be hard for "queen of flirt" [-(

Yea chinggus here nowadays dont hesistate to gv me Ot

But @jiji0203 why u still so insisting abt kitten with unnie :-/ :-/

Becos i think jiji juz working collegue n the recent presscon i think kitten is behaving same like in ek.. Smiling n laughing n prasing the female lead(juz that we didnt gt to see if he did grab his own chair first before the ladies=)) =))

anyway wonder did u notice kitten seem no longer licking his lips :-/ :-/ he has become more confident facing with the media ;);)

I watched the video in @MichelleG 's post, and I feel the same about the difference in JCW's facial reaction and gesture when he talked about PMY, and when he mentioned about Do Ji Won.  :> ;)) I think he's closer to Do Ji Won than PMY. Trust me! He's totally comfortable when making eye contact with noona Do Ji Won. 
I though HJW didn't update anything new, but when I checked her official Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hajiwon1023 , and I do see some of her recent updates since Dec 2. Wow, she's released 2 teasers of her 'HJW's Secret' DVD. She looks so young, cute and sexy. Haha....I'm sure that's for JCW to see, but not really for her ahjussi male fans to see . :)) ;))  
I don't think PMY can compete with HJW regardless of her youth. Haha...10847934_902190769794020_392264175226359

This is official banner on her facebook now. She's lying down on her bed waiting for her future husband...Hehe...
10616306_963205770374765_610363182349540

It's quite funny that she also introduced  about her new movie on the same day of 'Healer''s press conference. The trailer of CoBM had been released earlier, but why did she just share with fans about it yesterday?  ;))
I'm not worried anymore. If there is any mutual love between JiJi, I believe they will try hard to keep it, but not let it easily destroy by a third wheel. If they're not destined for each other, nothing will happen. HJW has been trying to look young, and hot these days. If her boyfriend is older than she is, she would not try to act cute, but if her boyfriend is much younger, she would act like a 26 years old lady. I hope you understand what I mean...

:x :> :x

@drbigapple I still love you, but come on don't only talk about ahjussi and unnie... No fun /:) :|
double HJW ship, if unnie really like or at least care about ahjussi she would update even just once with him in COABM set... But so far, nothing right? =)) =))

@nploan hear hear... if they wish to keep it secret it's good, but I wish if they really date they'll announce it to public. As long as the celebs are likeable and don't have scandal, netizens would support them dating :-B

wow wow thanks so much for the pics @JacquelinQ :-* :-*

oh yeah we getting closer to cpr BTS right chinggu? ;)) or even more BTS we need ohlala, temple scene...but i think no cave scene cos it should be in the guidebook 1 but nothing at all 8-| 8-|

hehe in the first pic you post im sure 100% puppy looking at unnie..ash his soft face :x :x and how comfortable he was when touching unnie arm in pic the man leaning on him, is it say anything? ;)) ...lol but that man action really funny :)) :))

@nploan me also surprised when cheking her fb too...i thik she MIA these days #-o

omo from the day jcw follow that noona, unnie seems not active on IG anymore but in her fb  :-SS :-SS oh puppy should behave 8-X

More pics from the Japanese EK guide book v.2 :

bts.jpg

bts1.jpg

bts2.jpg

Let get pics of JCW and HJW at EK's press con vs. JCW and PMY at 'Healer'. The 2 female actresses are both co-workers of JCW, but it seems like JCW stares at HJW more often. 
ayi0KZM9K9Y.jpg
kDte9x1ESPQ.jpg

Bonus for JCW:
B4EC6CCCIAE3Wx5.png
B4EC8fHCEAABTl4.png

:> :x ;)) :> :-*

@nploan As a unnie fan .... its rare to see unnie post picture or video related to her fm/work related in ig ...usually post it in fb :-B

even before jcw follow that noona ...there is many pic she x post in ig but fb instead ;;)

and am not with you about unnie try to look young and sexy these day :)) because for me ...she always young and hot :P thats the way how she express her real self to public :)>-

plus, this year is the starting point for her as a boss in her own agency and nowadays she need to focus more activity/work schedule outside korea ...thats y we see there a bit the different ..thats all

:)>- :)

Archived