[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Do you think it is better that JCW calls HJW sunbae than noona?!

I want to see JCW face while mentioning HJW. ;)) Until now the bright side of HJW is still fresh in his memory and decided to adopt it and I found his answer sincere. :D admit it puppy, you can'ttttt compare HJW personality on anyone else :P

I knew it!! JCW misses HJW. 8-> 8->

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ofc the media asked him abt unnie :-B :-B if it is himself that mention abt unnie...that even show that he see unnie as a role model to be learned of....nothing fishy fishy..juz like how chinggus said unnie praised ahjussi 
and ofc pmy is nuna..even though not much age gap...she still older than kitten =)) =))  
anyway unnie is good at fishy fishy stuff....and will draw ppl attention with her good chemistry with the co stars :P:P so people will anticipate to watch and try to board on the ship ;)) ;)
i juz pray unnie still keep her feminine side when attend presscon with ahjussi
:-B :-B unnie please dont laugh too loud when ahjussi joking ....ahjussi may run away
/:) /:)

I am curious with HJW that doc is shipping with Unnie because until now, I couldn't find any news about HJW interest on him or vise versa that will make me go  :-SS . I was more threaten to Kim In Sik although he is still young the moment that HJW followed him on Instagram. Hehehe.  :-j  :)>-

@sakura29angel yeah definitely... And to response @JacquelinQ I have authentic video... >-) to prove her theory is right
watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDaNIBZ7a9AAt 0:20 and during presscon he doesn't look too comfy with rachel noona... :(|)

Btw I think JCW has 3 different expressions to call HJW
1. Noona, use informally, such as in BTS or in interview about her... like in Section TV last May.. "JiWon noona". As noona-dongsaeng :x
2. HJW-ssi, to make it more formal, used in video to support her in front of other people
Ex: HJW Tax event "Ha Ji Won-ssi". As good person whom he respect/support
3. Sunbae/-nim, more formal, in front of many reporters or when he talks that he learns so much from her then he will call her sunbae... As hoobae-sunbae relationship
Ex: today's presscon

While HJW only call him Ji Chang Wook-ssi
It seems I just study Korean expression and language... LOL
:> :-\"

Haha sorry to ChangMin shippers but I can't find sincerety to JCW eyes while with MinYoung.

Like that video when he is pulling JCW's arm, he feels uncomfortable like

"No. No. No. HJW will be jealous, pls. Don't do it." [-O<

:>

Ok. i didn't see all of their videos so I might missed some fishy fishy. :-SS so far, I am not jealous for HJW. Hehehehe

Archived