[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

JCW is a gentleman. Of course he would praise his female costar to please her. Just like what HJW did to JJM before. She always praised her male costars.  :D ;;)  She laughed with both JCW and JJM before. No worries @MichelleG  :))
Psychologically, guys always get excited when they are close to a good-looking girl.  :> B-) :> It's just a normal reaction if we see JCW smile or laugh with any other female costar.  B-)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everything is ok for our jiji ship, infact @nploan created a second jiji ship (yoo ji tae n ji chang wook). if the mothership fail, we hv a life saver.

i dont see the happiness in jcw in the healer presscon vs ek's, perhaps this is a serious role, perhaps he is tired, perhaps he still hv hjw in his heart. :))

qwenli said: everything is ok for our jiji ship, infact @nploan created a second jiji ship (yoo ji tae n ji chang wook). if the mothership fail, we hv a life saver. i dont see the happiness in jcw in the healer presscon vs ek's, perhaps this is a serious role, perhaps he is tired, perhaps he still hv hjw in his heart. :))

jcw update IG :x

10808611_574439289322941_1872068724_n.jp

Caption: 감사합니다...! 좋은곳에 기부할게요!! 힐러 많이 기대해주세요!!! #따뜻해 #사랑 #힐러 #좋은일

hehe seems no fish in press conference at all
>:)  ...so continue going fishing chinggus ;)) :D

@sharonsfv, if you checked the recent IG update from PMY, it might look fishy.  :(( PMY posted the pic first, and JCW also updated a new pic with the rice wreath. They look similar.  :-S
Where is Ha Ji Won now?!?! Save my heart, please!  /:)

:-/ :-/ jiji using "flag" as a fashio trend... Alot kcelebs wearing such ... as long not choosing the nazi flag like some idols .. It is safe for the fashion trend among the kceleb ~O) ~O)

Anyway kitten definitely look suave today :x :x i also wonder why he is so manly today... No double 'V' sign at all

:-B :-B after he turn to kitten..

Praising otp is a rite thing.. I wonder wat pmy said abt him? (But wait a minute.. He never said unnie is pretty.. He commented she is introvert... Very healty not easily get sick.. Feminine... Alwiz laugh.. Shy.. )

Pity unnie..she not pretty for kitten's eyes

Aigoo!!..pmy update her ig first with pic selca and rice wreath in her ig and someone comment hope she will hv making baby scene with jcw oppa @-) =)) =)) if that happened what will be the theme of the drama..imagine ..ya definitely action genre =)) =))

@drbigapple, I think JCW did at least once say that HJW is pretty. Well, PMY is pretty, but not naturally pretty. JCW is just polite to her to the max when commenting her pretty.  :> Because PMY is not confident in her beauty, so she often took pics at a good angle to show off her beauty. For example, her most recent pic on IG, her face structure looks so slim while she doesn't really look like so in the pics taken by the media. If you notice, JCW and HJW sometimes posted the weird angle of their faces on their IG. They know they look good, so they're not afraid. Haha...
It's not that I don't like PMY, but I don't think she is compatible with JCW. A beauty like Song Hye Gyo might have the quality to compete with HJW. :)

ashh @nploan what i care is jcw actions...about others around him i dont care :>

does he always smile in the press? no right? if he is really have crush at someone he should smile often to get her attention but not keep that cold expression

btw as i see he is more happy and comfortable when taking photo with actress Do Ji Won , yeah another Ji Won ;))

ohh we catch another reluctant arm linking again since EK

restmb_jhidxmake-2php.jpeg?w=600

and who is he more closer :-\" :-\"

ayq62q.jpg?w=600&h=392

source: jichangwookitchen
more pics at http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/04/drama-healer-press-conference-4-december/

about his praising her beauty it's very normal and common for his costar :-B dont you think jcw talk more about unnie personalities in reality than that praise ;;) [-X

Tomorrow there will be no fish because presscon has ended..... But the articles will be coming. :-SS I need to brace my self..

Of course JCW will say that she pretty instead of the other way around. Can he say, she is not naturally pretty, that would be harsh of course hahaha. :)) And i don't think he didn't find Ha Ji Won pretty. She is not pretty yet he keeps on grabbing her hands? Oh come JCW. Hehehe (:| (:| but pretty is a small word to describe HJW, because she is BEAUTIFUL. >:) >:) whoever HJW will choose as partner for life is really lucky because he owns a diamond. So JCW. :-w

I am not yet worried with JCW x PMY post. Unless they will take selca together :-SS

Ok, let's ship YJT ans JCW. They havd great chemistry! ;))

but i noticed that the number of PMY followers is not yet big. Is she popular in S. korea or considered Hallyu star?! Unlike Jongsuk when created his insta account, the number of his followers boost in a flash. So as PSH. Not a fan Minyoung but I don't hate her. I haven't watched any of her drama. Hehehe. @-)

For me unnie is a 'jewel'.. ..though she may be a weirdo.. But she is such a sweet gal... ..

Abt ig.. Ofc they update to say thanx to their fans for sending rice to them

:-B :-B

Tats why i believe the celebs shouldnt flirt /secret code to their lovers...

Imagine if jiji really flirt in ig.. Some fans will feel hurt (eg sega) same thing if changmin flirting the same things happen with tanyang shippers..

So i believe watever they post it is for fans purposes... If they wanna flirt either among jiji or changmin i really think they should do it privately.. Becos if celebs wan to date secret juz make sure it is real secret.. Or if they wan to be seen, please no secret code.. Juz publicily announce :-B :-B

@JacquelinQ

Not bashing pmy.. But if she cant maintain a 6mth relationship with handsome lmh becos of hectic schedule.. Do u think she will wait for someone 2years??

But again i also not advise unnie to wait for kitten 2years if they really dating.. It is either they get married or juz remain as frens.. Reality is different from dramaland

:-B :-B

someone comment hope she will hv making baby scene with jcw oppa @-) =)) =)) if that happened what will be the theme of the drama..imagine ..ya definitely action genre =)) =))

I saw the comment too :)) Well, that is the same girl who talk on wookie's IG lately that she's shipper for changmin. I think she tries so hard for giving them supprort :))

But now I didn't so afraid about their relationship (changmin) after I saw the press con, wookiee looks not so excited or maybe too tired oorr I think she miss mamanin for sure!!! =))

something frm the presscon today(mwave article)
Ji Chang Wook revealed that Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young are both ‘bright actresses.’
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82457/ji-chang-wook-compares-his-co-stars-park-min-young-and-ha-ji-won

hmm..unnie will I-) I-) I-) or maybe not even noticed abt the presscon hahahha
if i m unnie..i still like what ahjussi commented than the kitten.... :> :> from how ahjussi tried hard to get the permission from the author of coabm for the scripts...and from how he thinks  unnie as the person he want to work with in his directing..and those that he chose as his supporting casts are those that working with him before ;)) ;)) ;))
B366ZjlCcAECxn_.png
never know the trailer of this section for the movie is  is when ha jung woo asking unnie,'when will u GOIN TO MARRY with me?? ' 
it is okie ahjussi tis is juz a movie..if real life unnie will immediately say YES =)) =)) =))

im already exhausted today, but i need to check this thread to update me about Healer's Presscon and based from the pics posted , i must say that JiJi shippers u can take a deep breath now and feel relieve, there's no Fishy feels between them (as of today) lol
I love JCW style today, aww the Emperor's feels. I noticed that he seldom smile throughout the presscon,unlike during the EK presscon. i wonder why? R u afraid that someone might misunderstood ur gestures?

I think we are now on the stage of comparing the past and the present.

I love JiJI

i need to post the whole article here,. lol

class="titleNews"Ji Chang Wook Compares His Co-Stars Park Min Young and Ha Ji Won

Ji Chang Wook revealed that Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young are both ‘bright actresses.’

On December 4, Ji Chang Wook attended the press conference for KBS 2TV’s Healer in Raum, Yeoksam-dong, and shared his thoughts on having acted with Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young.

About Ha Ji Won, who he acted opposite in MBC’s Empress Ki, Ji Chang Wook said, “Ha Ji Won sunbaenim has girlish sentiments, and I expected girlish sentiments from Park Min Young sunbaenim, but she had easy-going and boyish sides.”

About similarities between the two, he said, “They are both bright and give off bright energy on the set. I think that’s what gives good energy to the staff. What I decided to learn from Ha Ji Won sunbae as I filmed Empress Ki with her, is her brightness. No matter how tired she is after working throughout the night, she would still smile. I remember that greatly energized the staff members and I thought that I should learn from her.”

Ji Chang Wook Compares His Co-Stars Park Min Young and Ha Ji Won

He added, “Park Min Young nuna is also bright. Of course, she is tired but she doesn’t show it and keeps herself bright. So I’ve been trying to be bright like her. I’m also the youngest on the set, so I’ve been have fun on set with the thought, ‘I should act cute in front of the seniors and give them good energy.′”

Healer is an action romance drama about young people, who don’t care about things like politics and fairness in the society, facing the world handed down by their parents. It is set to air following Naeil’s Cantabile on December 8.

Photo credit: Newsen

wonder if a reporter asked him about unnie or he just wanted to mention her
;)) as proof that she's still in his heart.  :x 8->

about the yellow highlighted words, dont know if ill be happy or :(

and the way he describes the two, not that im biased but u can easily feel his sincerity while talking about unnie :D

Archived