[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*singing along with Everly Brothers' "All I have to do is dream"

"I need you so, that I could die

I love you so and that is why

Whenever I want you

All I have to do is dream

Dream, dream, dream, dream...."

Btw..why puppy/kitten likes to take selfie with same angle, same expression, always with black outfit(yeah yeah..coz of Healer) but... #-o #-o puppy, please learn from unnie ;;)

Tmr is Healer presscon, yeah? Gotta get my fishing rod ready...or a box of tissue? :bz

yes Doc ,that time unnie was already a married woman because JiJi goin to get married before puppy goes to the MS 8-> 8->

dont u watch unnie video "hjw's secret" already :> that should be called a wedding filming trailer and they only miss to show the groom' face on it...that is her secret =)) =))

*okie let me dream and delulu myself* :(|)

@uctqepe Ur wish may come true :-B :-B But chinggu willing to wait kitten for 2years??. Hmm more hot guys may appear within 2years :> :> dont stick with juz one "flower" :bz :bz :bz @jiji0203‌ Well no matter wat happen tomorrow in the presscon .. I hope my chinggu stay cheerful n calm :-B :-B Please dont leave the thread because i havent finish my trolling =)) =)) To @JacquelinQ‌ It seem unnie may be in a isolated place without network coverage.. Becos that young boy fan today again try to draw her attention with his post :-? :-? The twist ... Perhaps unnie is dating the young boy elder brother 8-} 8-} =)) =))

Yes Kim In Sik is only 18 years old

http://cafe.daum.net/1nsik

But if there is big big fish on Tomorrow's Healer presscon, I wish Kim Insik is 36 :)) =))or if JCW date other girl before HJW :((
@ Kanya sorry I couldn't make the fanart today because I was busy with my work during weekdays. My hand is not well to draw. :(( So sorry chingu.  ^:)^ [-O< [-O< You can kill me.  =((

thx @MichelleG 

nvm ..he is just unnie fanboy  ;)) well it is usual thing ...as unnie always get attention and admired by young + hot guy ;;)  ...in other word unnie has many secret admire especially among young guy  ;)
unnie son in coabm also like her ...i can imagine he will be one  of the most handsome hot korean guy soon after reach his teenager age  ;)) :\">

Guys!! Let's vote for DB poll!
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/2014-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

You have paeha's abs and underwater kiss to choose and stare :x :\">

@MichelleG it's okay, you can send your fanart for JCW DC project instead. Just check JCW Kitchen for more info

Well, i don't think I will be =(( come tmr presscon, coz I know jcw won't dare to flirt too much with pmy -isolating YJT like how unnie did to some people :-\" *crossing toe and fingers*

No worry @doc, I won't abandon this ship anytime soon coz after all trolls won't be the same without delulu and vise versa ;;)

Unnie, time to update :!! Don't let jcw flirt too much [-( U can start by posting flowers like when u did during puppy's bd for instance ;))

Is there fishy stuff during presscon?! :-SS

If yes then we should ship HJW to Kim In Sik and believe that his birthday is his debut on showbiz :))

Or ship JCW to YJT hehe

Btw, I saw some pics. Do JCW really need to be in character during presscon? Because he didn't smile?! But I saw one that he is laughing with minyoung. :-< :-<

I am not yet worried when he tells the press that she is pretty because she really is, but if he tells that she already his ideal type. :( :(( =(( :-S :-SS

Archived