[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Special delivery

#池昌旭 #Healer #지창욱 #JiChangWook #December8th #12월8일 #…fighting credit JCW DC

A photo posted by 李幼芝 (@anne0211a) on Dec 1, 2014 at 7:15am PST

Cr to the owner

Those abs, unnie cant hug it and see it anymore :(( :((

@doc how come hes a kitten now, i beg to disagree. But once a puppy always be a puppy.

Omo...abs again @-) nowadays male actor needs to reveal their abs in a drama or movie ...to gt attention and viewer surely will enjoy it @-)

sometimes i do feel that the director/production making use of their actor sexy body in their project X_X [-(

at the same time will increase billion no of aggresive hyena out there =))

Btw ...who is anne0211a actually? Fans or staff

:-/ look at her ig seems like she was just a fans :-B

Healer 3rd teaser is out. Just check the Healer fb page. Btw isnt on Thursday the presscon of the Healer, so prepare urself. Lol a huricane might come..

so unnie if ur reading my post, pls update ur ig now or tomorrow. Like what @namyo said here, ur :o3 is misbehaving. Tame him now. Before he move on to rachel noona.

I love TaNyang and JiJi though it :(( :(( :((

Nytie nyt

Time Check: 3:19 AM.

And I am still awake :))

Yeah @ sakura our ship might just stop sailing but I am afraid for hurricane that will past by while on board. :-SS

i also feel that our ship is in slant position and gets tilt then sink naturally hahaha :)) we don't need an iceberg or a calamity lol :((

Now listening:

Smile though your heart is aching :(

Smile even though it's breaking =((

Unnie !!!!! Show yourself on Instagram!!! Show your beautiful Selca and let JCW drool =P~ i need to see your revenge haha! ;))

:-@ ~X(

:-?? :-??  just because unnie's assistant posted a pic of "secret garden" coloring book, which just so happen to have the same title as unnie's mega hit drama SEGA, chingus speculate about possible fishy fishy business b/w her and Binnie? :-/ =;  it'd be a diff story if she post a coloring book featuring cartoons of unnie and Binnie :|   until then, I find unnie's assistant post to be  (:| (:| =; :P

As for puppy and his flesh...hmm...a bit much for me..LOL.. and him following pmy so soon..well..it's a given.  Let me be frank here, puppy knows how Tanyang( plus his acting excellence) "skyrocket" him to fame that he's received now, so to use IG as a "flirting" platform doesn't mean there's fishes to be caught.  [-X [-(  unless ofc, there are secret code and back 'n forth flirting pics like in JiJi's case heheheheh...It takes a lot more to make me abandon this ship [-X

Oh and if chingus still think that Binnie has something fishy with unnie, then  I suggest you revisit NHK's interview where unnie gave us an unpleasant surprised reaction upon being touched by sir. green.  I'm sure chingus know what i'm getting at :-\"  would u do something like that to your best friend's "gf" /:)  

so sleepy...need  ~O) ~O) ~O)

10429456_752835824763612_651230978849333

EK will re-aired again in Taiwan on Nov 10.

Did Taiwanese watch the same ending as us? Or they didn't watch the final ep?
There's no way they want to be tortured again for the third times. [-X b-(

Ckckck even @nploan is crying #-o #-o

Even I'm sad, as long as neither one of JiJi is dating/married I'm still shipping them...

Good thing JCW will go to army, as soon as Healer wraps up we will ship him to MS. No time for dating, unless HJW ready to wait for him 8-> 8->

@nploan

now that u mentioned enlistment nxt yr, well its tough to get a gf so close to it, many couples breakup when the guy is in the army. its true all over the world.

also i read in dramabeans that its not nice for a female celeb to be seen dumping her boyfriend who is in the army, so there are cases that we only hear of the breakups after the guy finished his term.

---------

oh abt the abs, uri mamanim already hv seen n touch those right? bathing and cave scenes. :))

I hv to say something aft reading all the posts, have fate , have fate  yeah i hv said that b4 when shipping sega couple in the end it sunk deep in the ocean thats my opinion.If she is really taken I'm sure  jiji couple would not hv play ard n flirt openly on the set.Do you think Jcw would do that to his senior hyun if he knows that they are dating,they even did it infront of JJm (HB's buddy)during japan interview, i dun think so.If there's something going on between sega couple wats there to hide since both are single .Its very commom nowadays for celebrites couples to date openly n got  blessing from their fans. 
Well regarding abt our jiji couple ,maybe ,maybe not , i'm very sure they hv feeling for each other.Both of HJW 'close friends did married with 8/9 yrs age gap.Of course family consent is number 1,if its true they hv to over come many questions throw at them.HJW is well loved by many directors n seniors some may give blessing some may not.Even if yes JCW till hv his military to complete, though i love to see happy ending cos this is the first time i see hjw so relax n happy with her co-star, their's bts is not normal if they hv no feeling for each other.At the end of the day  the answer is from them , so enjoy the moment n hv a postive mind! 
Pmy is totally out of the Question, i'm sure she aware of scandal .Totally not supporting her a no no for me sorry!!!!

@coppersun you're so positive chingu =D> =D>
Yes, their BTS is really something... Always laughing, always flirting :x
I have seen many BTS and not many are as playful as JiJi. Everytime I watch their BTS I will laugh so hard =))

btw @drbigapple does COABM release any fishy BTS? No? :-@
Then stop shipping double HJW =; =; >:)

Things can always change...Love doesn't always stay the same. That's why couple break up, and they have new boyfriend/ girlfriend...We just can't predict what will happen in the relationship in the future.  :( :-S
I love HJW but not PMY because I think she is a very different type of woman. She's beautiful, strong and sexy but quite reserved in relationship. She truly deserves a very good man in her life! ;) When I watch the trailers of 'Healer', I think JCW's image in the new drama really reminds me of HJW's character in her past dramas /movies (very action-oriented ).  JCW said he chose 'Healer' as the new project because the script is excellent, but I think one of the reasons is that he wants to follow HJW's footstep to be an actor who pulls off roles in action and sports.  :)) :)>- ;)

JCW tried to be HJW's cat pet.
1391146_182200405316577_540053335_n.jpg
10808988_1507754872842172_1860027689_n.j

:o3 :(|) :@) 3:-O ~:> :bz

omg dont talk about the coabm bts when i am still I waiting for their trailer.. ...Where are they :(( :((

Again unnie wont play with ahjussi like how she treat jcw(well she bullied him like how she treat her little bro tae soo :P:P )

But surely there will be bts she laughing

:> :> u guys juz got to wait.. There are already few articles out she praising ahjussi..

I wonder wat jcw goin comment abt pmy in the coming presscon .. Suddenly said we share the same code :-\" :-\"

Hmm her family will not agree for unnie to wait for another 2years ..and with unnie personality .... Either she stay single with her family .. Or marry a non celeb..

Thanks chingu @coppersun >:D< you are a medicine that heals a broken heart. Thanks for your positive insight.

As I've said before, when I found out about their age gap, I thought of not shipping them, but their BTS is really :\"> :x it made me smile and watch it everyday. And my conviction of shipping them become stronger when I watch JCW's running man. Haha. He was so quiet and I thought it was aired last year because he is not the same JCW i've seen when he is with his what he called "noona" .

He loves grabbing HJW's hand. He always smile and laugh/never get bored during filming. That's not how you treat a senior/noona but a crush [-X [-X they may not be a real couple but I know that there is really something. If a have billion dollars, I will spend it for buying the cave scene, ooh lala and cpr scenes because they surely have biggest fish!!

I was just being negative because I don't want any other girl for JCW just HJW but I don't want to think about that now.

Back to delulu land because I love JiJi. 8-> 8->

Now playing: If We Love Again by 2biC 8->

Based on LadyKate1023, when KBS interviewed HJW in Vietnam about 2 weeks ago, the MC asked her when will she play in KBS drama and she answered that she hoped to get CALL soon. Before MBC followed her to Taiwan to interview her. It makes sense to me because Empress Ki is a hit drama on MBC, but why did KBS pay attention to HJW in her recent trip in Vietnam that they flied a long distance over there to interview her? I think there must be some kind of connection HJW has with KBS.
I'm very curious  in which KBS drama she will participate in the very near future. Somehow I have a feeling that it would be drama 'Descendants of the Sun' by Kim Eun Sook (who also wrote Secret Garden). They plan to air it on KBS in May 2015. /:) Is there any chance for our couple's reunion in another drama? :>

Archived