[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

While everyone bz looking for life board, beans, and greens...this me is enjoying JiJi's "Halibut" kinda fishes... ;))

Instead of puppy being fishy with the Rachel or Rachael girl...I think he's more fishy this other girl who started the whisker drawing in EK ;))

a905x.gif10808988_1507754872842172_1860027689_n.j

Awwww....puppy..you miss unnie that much? 8-> even when your head tells you to be fishy fishy with pmy for the sake of Healer, but your heart keeps reminding you that the one and only person that you miss and love is unnie 8->  are you admitting that you're unnie's bunny now, puppy? aww..... :> :x

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ever this ship will sink, I would probably choose the path where HJW will go. ;)) because I am #TeamHaJiWon. Puppy may flirt with other gal he likes. [-( [-( or I will kidnap him and force him to enlist in MS >:)

But... i am still waiting for Healer BTS. This fishy stuff PMY and JCW have today is maybe just a PR for their upcoming drama because they found it effective. When you visit their tagged photo tab, all you can see are photos of JiJi :)) despite the drama has ended months ago, more people haven't moved on yet and our population is getting bigger day by day. ;)) I mean, they need this to capture the people's to ship this ChangMin couple. Hehehe

Well, i don't know what I am talking about. At least my explanation made my heart calm. :-< :-<

I need an oxygen tank. I can't breath.

@jiji0203

I-) I-) I-) nobody interested with that old drawing...everything has become History (:| (:| because unnie is busy with her SEGA coloring book >:) >:) >:) initially she wanna share her art talent with my ahjussi...but ahjussi said her drawing talent is too   #-o #-o especially after seeing her 'smile event'..so unnie with the help of binnie is practicing her coloring  skills with that sega special  stress release  'secret book' ~O) ~O)

Guest uctqepe

@drbigapple 
OMG Doc!! who did the species reconstruction surgery to my puppy??? Puppy has become kitten.. =)) =)) Meeoowww.. :> :> 

Actually most actors/actresses I know are introvert. It's like their inherent personality.
So far from what I know, Korean actors usually introvert and thoughtful. Shy, but competitive and meticulous. You could read many actors' interview or watch their videos, they're mostly said they're introvert. Only some have outgoing personality. :-B

Introvert person can't express their feelings well when we're surrounded by people. That's why introvert person would look for medium where they can express their feelings, whether it's to be actor (since actor has to express themselves all the time in front of camera), writer (express their thoughts, ideas). They don't talk easily to strangers but once they know a person, they could chat for hours.. LOL

@jiji0203 quite a catch... But still, we can't deny the fact he's already followed PMY :-< :-<

@uctqepe
;)) ;))jcw seem become more tamer now...from a puppy to a kitten...after manage to run away from a hyena/leopard/horse/eagle...he now end up with a white bear =)) =)) =)) so chinggu..what type predator u wanna be.... :> :> it seem jcw loves to be in the role of 'prey' =)) =)) good luck chinggu....please defeat the white bear :)>- :)>-

@JacquelineQ

the 12 signs of horoscopes are divided into water, fire, earth and air signs.

if the signs belong to the same element, they will be compatible.

cancer,pisces and scorpio happen to all be water signs. :)

its ok its just a cat.

@MichelleG‌

lets hold hands, i will sink with you but let me put on my life jacket first ;)

@MichelleG @qwenli take me along chinggus =(( i volunteer to be sunk together with this ship into the ocean instead of seeing a new ship  :-<

but i found it a bit weird gals, i swear as last i just saw hjw's stylist likes jcw draw post in my following history...but later i dont see it anymore :-B  i aslo chek who likes puppy post but dont see her name there too :-??

wonder why? ms leeyoungju did unlike it or else :-/

No matter how I fool myself, looks like we are heading to the huge iceberg. Omonieeeee!!!

Thanks for a wonderful month that I am with you chingus. ^:)^ >:D< We are heartbroken yet we still laughing haha. :)) to lessen the depression

If this thing happens on my other ship, surely all the members will cry and will be drowning in tears. The worst, will be depressed and go crazy. And this is the only thread that I utilized all the emoticons

:)) it is rare to use there because we are serious!

Yeah, I am =(( but what can I do? There are barriers for our couple to be together. :(( whatever happens, JiJi is part of my life. In the future, I will swim underwater to look for our ship :))

@qwenli‌ I told myself to sink with this ship. But I lied because I am not yet ready to die. I have a lot of dreams to fulfill so yeah. Let me wear my life jacket and I hid a speedboat somewhere. :))

But I am heading to HJW's way ;)) and I'll leave JCW with his gal. Gals.

=; A hunger games salute to all of you. LOL. WAT? :D

@Kanyaprasetyo

Kang Sora and Leeteuk. Hehe. Although I am almost giving up with this couple, but there is still a chance since they meeting on MAMA awards this Dec. 4(?) and both are not involved with other gals/boys.

:D:(Oh oh. Same date as Healer presscon. So hope if Healer presscon will break my heart, my other ship will save me :)) :((

I am really trying to watch other Kdramaz, although I like the story, I  am not hooked with the character and don't think of shipping them, unlike JiJi. Although I knew that their age gap is the barrier, I still giving myself a hope that they can be together. :(( And, I am actually posting and visiting more in this thread than the other hehehe. 
But ok, maybe sooner I can move on :((JiJi, you see what you have done to me?! :)):(( =(( ~X( Earlier I need an ER but I think I will go to the Mental Hospital Hahahahaha :)) :((

Omo! Now whenever jcw update his ig, ill ask myself is it for fave noona or rachel noona. Lol

@MichelleG we're not yet sinking, we are just out of fuel in the middle of nowhere so we are temporarily stopped sailing. Lol remember gals, as long as theyre not committed we can continue shipping them.

Ryt now theyre single.

But yeah, it hurts when we see them smiling and fishy with others. Especially to JCW since hes a guy. Lol

*singing Broken Vow

Archived