[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unnie seem busy with something else /:) /:) /:)

No news of her hollywood debuts.. All updates so far is abt her charity works..

Embassy stuff ..

the only relate to her acting is the upcoming coabm...

I juz wan an article abt her taking next projects /some media play about discussing some movie/drama projects with her.. But so far it is absolutely nothing ~X( ~X(

Ladykate twitter update that she having a meal with her haedewal staffs .. Hmm unnie is a good boss but a bad gf =)) =))

It is okie my ahjussi doesnt easily get homesick.... He doesnt need someone to pamper him.. .. He doesnt flirt with his co stars behind the scene.. He is manly enough and he still single hehe.. :-\"

28/11/14 Ha Ji Won with Haewadal staffs...cr: http://m.blog.naver.com/latte1031/220197416002 
Via Ladykate (taken from ha ji won thread)10421513_1506957672905157_6974193197662010349070_1506957679571823_35197302278165

nowadays unnie really busy ...no time to update ig :)>-  there is a lot of delious food =P~ =P~
28/11/2014 jiwon unnie message to  :o3 : never mind its ok u can start and continue flirting with your rachel noona  :-\" am busy this whole month and whole year next year ..probably as usual every year  :!! no time to play with you anymore ...go find your rachel noona  >-)  instead of company u to play around ...i choose to enjoy various kind of delicious food now ...  =P~ =P~   >:)
as a result... jcw encourage his another noona to create ig account and start flirting and playing around with her ... =)) =))

@doc of course... its sound funny if senior actor like your ahjusshi get homesick while filming+need someone to pamper him and he is now 36 year old MAN =)) =)) =)) =)) deep inside myself am laughing so hard right now ...i need to control ..otherwise my family will think am crazy =)) =)) even if he did ...he have to control cool and macho =)) =))

still .. =)) =))

I feel this ship hits quite big iceberg at this time... Do you all have lifesaver boat chingus? =)) =))

It's okay, it's for Healer promotion and we all know JCW is playful in set... Still, nothing fishy yet. 8-|
When they take pics together, i'll start to worry hahaha

New celebrity couple confirmed today: Kim Ok Bin and Lee Hee Joon from Yoona's Street, they act as leads in that drama and they now going on vacation to Europe.. To Prague..
Lovers In Prague? =))

Co-stars can dating each other, it's normal. Even though my heart breaks if it's not JiJi =(( =((
I'll certainly still believe they have fishy fishy with each other

@‌ Jacquelinq

Hmm chinggus juz need to see when both double hjw promo their movie.. But first of all dont get angry if ahjussi talks more than unnie :P:P i think unnie wil be shy ;;) ;;)

Well even in this modern era.. I have a feeling unnie will prefer if the husband is the one takes fully control.... If it is puppy.. Unnie need to be the head of the house.. Hmm puppy is a sweet guy to date but ahjussi/binnie is a right man to get married to :-B :-B haaha

Hahah anyway i do believe unnie n puppy is fren n still keep in touch

... So is mr jyh :P:P

But ofc if asked unnie again who is ur best male frens there will be no one other than binnie n if ask her next time who is her best co star it will be no one other than ahjussi..

Puppy?? Haha pmy will be happy if she is chosen as ideal type.. Cos she cn make jcw change his ideal type.. and her rival is unnie(who mostly been selected by actors/ idols as the ideal type)

Haha and unnie .. If i m u.. I will juz unfollow puppy..omg he no longer a puppy.. He is now a cat :-\" :-\"

@JacquelineQ

there is a restaurant logo on the top left so it cant be a simple lunch with staff.

@drbigapple‌

your mr hjw shd be grateful of your dedicated promotion but seriously pmy has nothing to with him.here i hv to defend Ms Rachel even tho i am not her fan.

@‌michelleG

we need emergency classes for swimming or deep sea diving. :))

Lol...a bit off topic here...@doc out of unnie male costar /hotguy collection ...the one that i trusted the most to become good husband and good father is binnie but still mb if he secretly dating shk ..we x know about that...mb he and unnie just a close friend :-?

Seems that next year unnie coabm have to compete with her other hot guy which is lsg, phj, lmh ... :-B

Really hope coabm will gt a huge success please [-O<

@JacquelinQ some minor details... lol

Jcw : Ji won shi do u really mean it?

Hjw: yes, dont think of me anymore and dont remember me on ur next drama.. (leaving) :(

JCW : :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

The nxt day in Healer set

Jcw : :(

Rachel noona: whats wrong does ur stomach still aching?

Jcw : no, its my heart that id aching :(( :(( :((

Rachel noona : aw, mianhe. Then make urself busy with ur work. Cheer up boy :)

Jcw : thnx :)

So the nxt day

Jcw : rachel noona do u have ig account? Come on, create ur account and lets post our Healer pics there :)

Rachel noona : u look okey now. Later ill create my account and promise me to teach me how to use it. :)

Today

Jcw : checking his ig. Hmm so jiwonshi didnt update her ig, she really forget me. :((

Saw rachel noona post. Lol atleast i have a new playmate now. :)

In her office

Hjw : i should update my ig today.. checking her ig and.... oh wookie just followed his co star in the drama, they following each other............ and now :( he moved on so fast :(( :(( :(( :((now i should concentrate to my work. Aishhh :(( :( :((

Lol mianhe its too long

Atleast unnie and jcw are friends. Well im been waiting for Binnie to be fishy with hjw after his army , but its always unnie who share goodies.

Maybe theyre really just close friends and someday we will all be shock that its _________ who shes actually dating.

Hope unnie will comeback with a new drama as soon as possible coz thats only the time that i will totally move on of course she should have a overflowing chemistry with her partner, preferably young and gud in acting. For oppa type, Wonbin is okey for me. Lol

Actually even if we gt info from jcw interview that he still keep in touch with unnie ...not sure if now he still keep in touch with her not ...mb not anymore :-? and there is no info from hjw side :-B

especially korean reporter..they just curious about unnie with binnie 8-X

@Jacquelinq
yea i do agree korean paparazzi/hosts are very interested to know if there is something goin on btwn binnie and unnie..i also wonder why...
could it be just because of SEGA huge popularity and cretae a huge impact on the audience..or they really have something fishy fishy(though been 4 fours nothing declared/happen..but they might really frm frens to lovers stage )
:P:P especially the sega fans are so happy with unnie using 'secret' code-secret radio,secret photobook....
anyway...i think she might now messaging/video call mr binnie and tell him fighting as tomorrow binnie goin to have his first script session ;)) ;))

@doc as an active jb angel before, i read a lots of gossips about them, connection and similarities. But till today has not yet proven. U cant deny their chemistry. There chemistry is one of the best or actually the Best ive ever seen. Its so real..

And why reporters are interested to them?

Of course they are big fishes to catch.

A list / hallyu stars

No scandal unnie while binnie with his past relationship

Theyre on the ryt age of marrying

Okey mianhe puppy, u can play with ur new noona for a while , while were talking about unnie possible rel. Lol

opps...juz found out something interesting 8-X 8-X
unnie stylist seem to post another SEGA related color book(stress relieve??) ~O) ~O)
and the thing is jcw manager ask whats is that..opps meant puppy manager dunno updates of unnie...and could it be 8-| 8-| 8-| .    .    .    .    .   

Well Binnie already forgets unnie since has HJM now =)) =))

Okay, let's check from unnie's long list of co-stars, but I narrowed it to some with high possibility to be bf/husband:
(this is what I get from their interviews, as we never know their real personality)
HB: not really funny, serious, introvert, loyal friend, will take care of someone he loves, best friend to HJW
Ahjussi HJW: funny, multitalented, workaholic, thoughtful, choose HJW to work with him
JCW: nice guy, introvert, playful with close friends, cheeky, thoughtful, but really pro flirter, choose HJW to be his ideal type

Hmm, which one would most probably have some fishy fishy with unnie...
As unnie really introvert about her personal life, we can't predict how's her liking and sometimes someone end up not with his/her ideal type... :-? :-?
And I have feeling that she will end up with non-celeb :-<

Ommooo... chiguusss, I think my heart has fallen into thousand pieceee. Ottokkheee?? :(( :((

Someone pleasee can give me cpr when I collapse?? :)) or maybe I should ask Wookie for doing it hahahaha.... :))

First I'm happy when saw Wookie update a cute post on his IG. Then sudenly my happiness gone after know what "That Girl" has doing with her new IG. *sigh :))

Could it be Wookie became another Minhoo?? =((

Anyway, I think I'll choose to sink with the ship. My heart has stick for TaNyang. If they has to be with another guy or girl, then beat it. I'll be gone in the middle of nowhere, and maybe stop shiping another couple like TaNyang. .... #Hopeless #heartbreak #drowning  =))

@kanyaprasetyo
yea binnie is quiet(might even consider be boring) =)) =)) ) but again some guy may be very quite most of the time but if he is close to someone/her lover..he may turn to be more talkative ;)) ;))
jcw :-/ :-/ i still trying to figure out why he consider himself introvert :P:P i can see he can get along with female very well =)) =))
ahjussi... i dunno why he say he need to find someone who can enjoy his jokes..his jokes are definitely funny!! ...but his ideal is someone who loves to smile /laugh with him.....omo omo...unnie definitely need to stop laughing if she doesnt want to give the wrong ideas to my ahjussi =)) =)) =))

Well if based on horoscope...other than pisces/cancer...cancer match with scorpio the most :-B and one of unnie costar that match with jiwon unnie is so ji sub ...hiphop oppa ;)) ..he admit he is introvert too and i can see that :-B one more thing i realize that almost all jiwon unnie costar is introvert

:-? except lee seung gi :))

Btw @doc i want to admit here actually i am same with you ...a cancer =)) i think cancer really match with scorpio because i like my top just by looking at him and his performance...although we x meet yet and our distance is far far away :\"> =))

But i do believe not every people with same horoscope have same personality :)>-

Archived