[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am calm now :)) Thanks chingus!
I need to think about this: JCW is homesick during filming! I forgot about that. Following his co-star doesn't mean he already has something to them.
I will be more afraid if HJW and JCW unfollow each other. :D LOL.
Sarreh. I felt like I am more jealous than HJW hahahaha. :))
20 something episodes drama is just fast. Hope they will never be as playfull and sweet like JiJi.  [-O< [-O< [-O<
@sakura29angel LOL! I also ship JCW and YTS,! hahahahaa =))

=)) =)) =)) pmy using ig juz for jcw >:) >:) definitely her with the id name ...

Opps is she goin to send secret codes to him through sns juz like what happen during city hunter(with min ho) hhaha...

Unnie is a proffesional hunter :-B :-B

Thats why she never get caught ~O) ~O) her preys mostly those not active in social networkings..... Becos dispatch/other korea tabloids alwiz pay attention to her Ig updates n even

commented her pictures in articles~O) ~O) so whatever post she send though ig still consider not fishy frm paparazzi point of view....

Well juz wait for the healer presscon... See any flirting goin on :P:P

Hmm will he still cal her noona or rachel...

Unnie may call my ahjussi oppa :\"> :\">

@‌namyo

Unnie too busy learning baseball from someone that she didnt have time to check out or update her ig :P:P

Jiji not only having age gap... But with jcw dating history might not get approval frm unnie family /:) /:)

So it is better unnie choose someone who is not too young or better with someone same age or older than her... :-B :-B

Tats the reason many celebs end up with non celebs so fans wont bash their partners :-B :-B

We've watched this before but still nice to watch it again:

class="entry-title"[Eng Sub] 20140223 Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won Section TV interview
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/11/30/eng-sub-20140223-ji-chang-wook-and-ha-ji-won-section-tv-interview/

During the height of the Empress Ki mania earlier in the year, the popular Ta Nyang couple, played by Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won, not only charmed viewers with their on-screen chemistry on Monday and Tuesday nights, but also continued their collaboration off-screen by modelling for Northcape. Section TV visited the couple during their Northcape photo shoot for an interview, where they talked and teased each other about hiking, filming in Empress Ki, and Ji Chang Wook’s ideal woman, etc.

Watch the video at JiChangWookKitchen

I hope unnie will consider marriage/dating or else her genes will be wasted. I felt sad when beautiful korean actresses are still single up to now like Choi Ji Woo, Jang Seo Hee etc because they are being busy with their showbizz career or no one has a guts to pursue them because they are famous. :(( I still want unnie to date regardless if it's JCW or not as long as he can embrace her wounds, support her financially, etc. (Like what she said) ;)) i will support her all the way.

As for JCW, if he is not for HJW then be mine instead... Lol!! :)) Kidding!! :D It doesn't matter whoever, too but pls. Oppa, don't do it now. I still have hang-over with Empress Ki. When I already move on, you can marry that girl in all of the churches all over the world, i will not care. But don't let me break this little heart into pieces by telling me you're already dating another girl. Arraseo? Arraseo? :)) =))

:((

@drbigapple‌

may i remind u, if u collect more awesome badges u can move on to Legend status? :))

rs7114 upload ig promoting jcw Healer.everyone promoting so hard.

p.s. i went to see bang chigu's IG, his girlfriend is very pretty.

lol ...i thought today its unnie that will update her ig but its jcw instead  :))
 EDIT:

ok now i get it ...pmy post one hour ago with a bear/ animal hood ...while jcw edit his pic draw a whiskers (around 40 minutes ago ) /:) so its true that jcw suggest her to open ig account   :-? and chingus ....we can see they start flirting  =)) =))
after this it is better for me to back to my kpop idol world :)) while waiting for jiwon unnie drama/movie and her dating news =)) =)) I hv been ignored my bias since i ship jiji :-< yeobo ah ...mianhae ^:)^ ^:)

fishiness started for the two of them because both uploaded a photo almost at the same time and being aegyo/neko haha

;)) but actually I find PMY cute and adorable. Hehe. :)) but my heart still belongs to TaNyang/JiJi. But i can't believe, I am fine when I saw their uploads hahahaha @-) maybe my heart is already calm :)) I must focus on other things now, I am not yet prepare for a broken-heart. Hahaha :))

HJW has been quiet for one week and i really miss her. I wonder if she has activity for the past week. :(( Do we have to wait until dec. 7 to get an update :((

and  since this morning i do feel jiwon unnie will update her ig today or tomorrow  8-|  but am not trust my feeling because when i check it ..she didnt update but jcw instead  @-) ... just wait and see.. (:| miss her :-<

oh ya...anyone here can teach me to how cut someone post ...until now i x how to do it ;;)

Okie i get it. JcW wants to play but unfortunately his fave noona is not available at the moment, and doesnt notice his ig post so he feels like shes taking him for granted. Then came his new noona ms rachel who is willing to play with him. So puppy found a new playmate.while noona found ahjushhi. Aw :o3 pls comeback to ur fave noona :(( :(( :((

ottoke ottoke...my heart breaking into thousand pieces chinggus =(( =(( im still not ready to see puppy side by side with other gals :-S

btw im scared one more thing chinggus...if one day jcw choose Ms Rachel as his ideal type in future interviews :-S ....oh gosh! i thik i will be sad to die :(( :(( :((

Ji won unnie where are you :)] pali pali throw us some lifesaver...this ship goin to sink 8-X 8-X

omo .. Cheer up chinggus...I guess @uctqepe goin cry as she lost puppy to pmy =)) =)) dont delulu for bromance hahaha

Flirting is part of the drama promo.. Tats wat all the otp doin for their drama(even the article liar game the otp leaning each other sleeping behind the screen to show their chemistry for a non romance drama!)

Anyway as unnie fan... I prefer her to date those that have completed their military service/ already reach 30yo and above ~O) if Married to someone but then have to separate for 2years (intermittent) in early marriage becos hubby have to serve militiary(it is a pity for her and her baby if she is pregnant) .. And another point she is a top actress.. Every people is curious and high hopes of her future hubby.. Someone who will par with her in terms of status(tats why she emphasized someone who cn support her financial-i dont meant puppy is not rich... But at moment unnie salary for drama/movie same rank as other famous movie star(but ofc she lost to my ahjussi .. Hehe

Anyway for unnie if she really not dating for past 9years i really wonder which type of guy will really capture her heart..

Becos she playful n flirty with all her previous co stars to create chemistry... It will be possible those she acting shy with .. Maybe thats the mr right??

Btw pmy please stay away frm my jetplane .. Dont follow his ig...

@sharonsfv then that will be the moment of silence for us JiJi shippers :((

While PMY and JCW are having fishy fishy with their posts, unnie is nowhere to be found. :(( She needs to upload for her revenge. Haha. :-SS

I am seeing an iceberggggg...

I think I am not prepared to die. I need to save my life from this "sinking" ship. LOL. :D

Archived