[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope after this its not him and unnie trending =)) 
ic...its is because he is the winner of superstark6 ... he was trending and become hot topic now ~he successfully makes one of Top Korean Actress feel touched  ...so unnie watched superstark6 ;)
@doc if  i was unnie..mb i will post a selca with caption i was touched for your pure and fantastic abs ~its yummies~ Ok Taec-yeon ! ...oh ya its because that time in 2009 x hv ig yet just me2day =)) =)) if not unnie mb will do the same to you (refer to taecyeon) too ...its ok :-*

@‌ JacquelinQ

Dunno how true is it... But someone said the time unnie posted the ig when she happily drinking beer it is actually for a variety sbs variety show.. And it seem taecyeon also one of the guest :-? :-?

Perhaps unnie now bravely showing her hyena instinct as she lost one of her fanboy =)) =))

anyway i think she must have lots of free time.. So called free Advertise hite beer and promote mr kwak =)) =))

I saw one of the mv superstar.. But i like mr kim phil voice better hehehhe...

Perhaps She like someone who cn play guitar?? Those good with their hand skills.. Like ahjussi with his art talents..

ottoke how can i login n see Ms Ji promoting another young man?!

wat will Mr Ji think, no wonder he homesick. i tell u, my dear chingus, the biggest fish is the refusal of jiji to talk about each other. :-S

if my titanic sink, i will just hv to become a :ar!

@kanyaprasetyo
I found the original videos by the Taiwanese programme Entertainment 100%. The tudou video was a combination of two of their videos.
Original hjw video here:

Towards then end part, they gave her a psychological test asking her of her ideal type, it turns out to be someone that can give her security interms of financial and emotions. But she added that she like someone that she can get along easily and she SAID the EXACT same thing as what jcw always said, someone that she can talk to/interact with easily with heart to heart connections. you can hear that Korean phrase, its exactly what jcw said in all Taiwanese interviews.
<:-P

ohh chinggus no worried about that guy Kwak Jin Eon, the reason unnie cares about him coz he is one of the students getting scholarship from her fund "Hartist" (HJW + artist) so nothing fishy when she supporting him on IG :-B :-B

but i found it more fishy when she update with that pose :-? why that expression? not so happy and cheerful as usual and most important it's similar with someone the last post 8-} 8-} that pic looks like she is consoling him and proving she also unhappy coz they cant meet each other :-\" :-\"

*delulu to the max*

Hi guys. I made a story about their quarrel. Haha. :)) Nothing is real here. I just used my imagination. =))
So this is the timeline:

Nov. 18:JCW uploaded a photo on Insta about filming the episode #8 of The Healer with a #ThumpThump caption. HJW feels nothing about this not until PMY posted a photo with the #ThumpThump.Her friend told HJW about it.:)] Friend: Mamanim, JCW and PMY both uploaded photos with the same caption!HJW: what???? X(Nov 19:HJW immediately message JCW on KakaoTalk:HJW: I heard you and PMY uploaded a picture with Thump Thump?! You have fishy stuff with her?! /:)Because JCW is busy filming, he can’t reply. HJW is impatient to wait for his message so… she asked her family:HJW: Prepare me lots of foodsss and buy me two Hite Beers!!! >:) Wahaha.Then HJW asked someone to take a photo of her while enjoying the Hite beer while early in the morning. LOL. >:)She uploaded the photo on Instagram!5 hours later! The filming is over and finally saw the message of HJW:JCW to HJW: huh?! What are you saying?HJW saw the message but didn’t reply.JCW: Yeobo? :(After 30 mins:JCW: Yeobo???? :((After 30 mins: JCW: Yeobo!!!!!!!! =((Then he checked his  instagram and saw the photo of HJW uploaded 7 hours ago with lots of food drinking Hite beer and not Cass.JCW to self: Ottoke!! :-S my girlfriend is drinking beer early while the sun is hot?!! She must be so angry! :-SThen he saw the Honey Butter chips beside him and put it on the script, take a photo of it and uploaded it on Instagram!(Real caption: Yeobo, I only have chip and script here. I have nothing, I am not with anyone. =(( )Then he messaged HJW and asked to look at his photo on Insta.HJW is not pleased and didn’t reply on him again.JCW: :-SS Omo! She’s still angry. I will try to upload another photo.Oops. Unnie is not pleased again and ignore JCW despite sending him multiple messagesssssssssss.JCW to HJW: Talk to me! :(HJW finally replied but only with Sleeping Emoticon. I-)Manager Bang uploaded a picture of them with JCW busy with his phone because e is messaging HJW. ;))Nov 20:HJW asked Troll Cape to release their BTS shots with JCW looks guilty and HJW looks angry! LOLHJW: Release our BTS shots and let everyone knows! Spread it! Wahahahaha >:)Troll Cape: Yeah Mama. :-??JCW is still worried about her girlfriend and saw the Troll Cape BTS shots. JCW: Ottoke! Even Northcape is trolling us! :( I want to go home!! =((Then he took a selca and his face looks really sad. So the caption goes as: I want to go home!! He feels really homesick because her girlfriend is so angry with him and there is no one in the set who can make him laugh, can’t grab hand, poke cheeks. =((JCW was still messaging her yeobo but not yet replying with a good answer. Just emoticon. HJW saw  the messages and his Instagram post, but still not pleased. Tsk tsk. #-oNov. 22, midnight:HJW, is watching and saw Kwak Jin Eon performing on Superstar 6.HJW to self: Kwak?! Not long ago, puppy followed a gal with the same surname?. Hmmmm.Aha! *-:)HJW took a selca  and her caption is about Kwak Jin Eon!Poor puppy. Until yesterday, HJW is not pleased with his explanation.Will they be ok?! Will HJW forgive JCW?! Will the jealousy remove?So the story will be continued…….

LOL. Sorry unnie and puppy. You are victims of my imagination :)) =))
I hope I can make you laugh with my poor idea.  ~X(  =((

kyaaa thanks @qwenli for the good spot from unnie speech, it just saves me from these days depressed:x :x

so someone can talk/interact is ideal type of JiJi...seems unnie just changed her ideal again :-? but JiJi last confessions are the same, oh guys we getting near the target, let's cheer <:-P <:-P

and OMG just knew that unnie has ever came my Vietnam 18 yrs ago @-) @-)

1507998_618970741506020_1816364846_n.jpg?oh=8d97c0e7a2516bc407157ee38cd7bdae&oe=54D2C48B&__gda__=1423100708_277494a32ac0785ef7030170bf69be18

cr to jiwonderland fb

that fashion style =)) =)) =))

LOL LOL @MichelleG must say your story doesnt make me laugh but make me laugh to the death...even rolling on my bed *cough cough...my friend is looking at me as a crazy* but i cant help =)) =))

i have feeling that hjw is bullying jcw when he keep waiting her msg but nothing at all lol, poor :o3 :o3  and when TC replied "Yeah Mama" make me tot about Deokman eunuch lol :))

chingu yahh pls get a bow from me, u are super pro ^:)^ keep on it chingu, im waiting for the new part ;)) ;))

edit:
@qwenli yeah it's her, i got this pic from her FC but dunno who is that man :-??

@cunn thanks you chingu ! The Japanese drama you adviced us to watch is awesome! The only problem is that it takes too much time to be subbed... sota fukushi and hiroshi tamaki are so =P~ loool

who is that Mr kwak? Is he the one who has disabled parents and and sang the ost of the king and the clown movie "fate"? If that's him then I really love his singing. .. He really moved me... tell me if I am wrong ...

:>

@MichelleG rolling on the floor laughing at your story. =)) =)) Keep it up chingu!!

@drbigapple comparing the guy who plays guitar with ahjussi who likes to paint is like comparing apple to stars in the sky =)) =))

Taiwanese really ship JiJi hard. I think they should know if there's fishy fishy going on right? :>

@qwenli I still think the tudou video is the original video, but then HJW fanclub n JCW fanclub cut the video n upload the respective parts. Because when I see the video, esp on daegorr's one it cut abruptly. But I still can't download from tudou :-?

@‌ kanya :-L :-L what apple and star comparison.. I mentioned that she attracted to those males who good in hand skills.. :P:P next in the list.. Should unnie goes for a surgeon hubby :-/ :-/ Unnie should take medical drama next projects..... She cn play the role of very emotional doc.... Edit: btw in the latest interview i think the host asked have she learned the way eating frm ahjussi.. As usual the host wil only focus fishy fishy stuff on next target.. Poor puppy.. No one remember ur poor empty stomach =)) =))

Archived