[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DVD cover of Empress Ki (Why is the other main lead missing ? The pirate market is so biased, haha...   ;)) )
I wonder if HJW has ever attended JCW's musical yet, or is she waiting until the last day? It doesn't make sense to me that PMY were at the musical 'The Days', but we haven't heard anything about HJW's attendance yet. 
10251462_1549969815221387_1570709456_n.j
cred: daavarr IG
It's so awesome that @PommePompadour was able to attend JCW's musical. He's slim but muscular, right?  :)>-

@nploan‌ yep puppy looks so slim when cloth on but when it off so muscular. I saw it at the first scene of the musical, he wore vest.

The musical and fan meet ticket is cheap around 60000 won. The ticket for the musical only that paid is around 93000 won. Puppy is really kind to subsidise the musical ticket price for his fans.

CW in person looks like a little puppy!! He looks so kind and naive.

I want to believe that she's drinking Cass beer but not Hite. However, it's so hard to see even though I tried to zoom it in. Anyway, it doesn't look like Cass, hic hic... :-S

Sometimes when 2 people are in love, they just make the other person feel jealous. 

1896886_1502030000050227_222163045870799
10817975_717033658375443_1184587472_n.jp

=(( :P :>

@nploan yep, it's Hite alright :-< look at the bottom left of the pic :-B that pic looks like it's from a commercial or something :-? ...omg! Don't tell me unnie has become the new face of Hite beer now..with Binnie :-SS :-t :-SS

Why r we panicking over CoBM pics and Healer's pic :-/ ofc, JiJi have to promote their work. Same goes with similar IG post..so nothing fishy (:|

Let doc confirm with u all... It is Hite beer.. And there is another can of hite beer oppposite her.. She picnic with man who alwiz cheered her up with "seung nyang " fighting!!! :> :>

Omo... I cn hear sega shippers is cheering =)) =))

Tsk tsk tsk.. If she collab cf with binnie wow that will be great..

If she juz doin promo.. Hahah still she choose hite n not cass beer(even though she is ex endorser) something is fishy

:-\" :-\"

Puppy is nice with pmy .. Bought a ticket n invite her to watch..

But alwiz demand unnie to gv him a treat(tsk tsk tsk)

Or is unnie trying to tell the fans she finally gt her wish .. Bf n beer :x :x

now i am speculating there is something going on with jiwon unnie ig update and binnie because first hite beer and just now i check my ig and saw lee young ju unnie post picture of a book with title Secret Garden and below part of the title write anti stress colouring book  :-O what is it about exactly ?  a hints again ? :-B  i think everytime unnie hv a new plans / schedule her staff will update something just like her work schedule in Vietnam ...her staff update a cup of cappuccino and book written unnie schedule  :-B  :-? if there is really nothing i think for her fm ~ ~
ok...my investigation mission going to start now !!! B-)

hix @JacquelinQ when i see the stylist IG update, i just see the words "Secret Garden" only :-S  i tot OH MY GOD is that unnie's wedding invitation with binnie :-O :-O =((

and then i read the caption "anti stress colouring book" just take a relief but still not understand what it means :-?? :-??

hmmm about unnie looks like promoting for hite beer and puppy invite pmy to his musical...seem both two have fishy fishy with others :-S :-S well chinggus maybe it's time for me disappear from this thread =(( back to my dark room and
 cau2.gifcau2.gifcau2.gif

Archived