[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dinotuna

@drbigapple

Ahhhhhhhh ! January is time for Troll !!! AHhhjussshiiii and mamanim, I love the pic,  but immediatly got an OT.

Hehe , Chingu just mad a little bit at u, don't worry, they'll remove it after their angry gone :P

Hihi, I love the scene ! I love the dress, I love the candy !!! hihihi

Sorry Tayang, I need to moving forward while puppy has new romance in Healer

@‌ dinotuna

I really cant wait to see double hjw to do promo together n hope their videos of promo /presscon will be subbed cos i wanna understand wat ahjussi will joke then :x :x

even though unnie frens may not turn up.. Dont ever forget ahjussi and yoon eun hye frens :P:P

And after the vip movie premier there will be a party/celebration :> :>

Unnie will be busy with her hunting

:\"> :\">

@kanyaprasetyo‌

why are you so funny today?

not only u stalk hjw, u also stalk her costars :))

jyh in a weekend drama again. poor boy, pple only see him during weekend slots but i think he makes a decent living since weekend drama has many eps :))

i havent been following hjw so i dont knw who goes to her premiere.anybody knows?

i miss changwook ssi badly 8->

@qwenli I unintenionally update with unnie co-stars :)) :))
btw chingu, do you want to translate Healer vid? I read baidu has translation ;;) ;;)

Well, now there's more interesting news:

Binnie vs Lee Seung Gi upcoming drama battle
LSG is reported cast in Kill Me Heal Me and will goes head to head with Binnie

Now, gals, who will HJW choose? =)) =))
I'm not fanning on shipping war since their dramas ended ages ago... :)>- :)>-

In January HJW no need to do drama, all her past co-stars act in dramas from Monday to Sunday
=)) =))
I wonder if food truck is an option, then who will get the lucky food truck? :-?

@kanya
my ahjussi message to all unnie previous co stars ,' it is okie if u all are busy filming from dec-feb..dont expect for any food truck..cos i will be busy with my sweetheart promoting our movie....and attending to film festivals=)) =)) =)) she dont even have time to take a peek of ur dramas!! >:) >:)
@Chelseas...it seem u miss out another important pic of coabm:> :> 
;)) ;)) wedding pic 

Hello, I have not posted here for quite sometimes. I just want to share my experience to meet puppy in person. I went to Seoul to attend uri puppy musical on 7th Nov. The musical is good but i can't understand korean. I just stared at puppy face and smiled for the whole 3 hours. Puppy sang so beautiful and danced cutely. He made me cry when he sang his last song. So sorrowful. I have a chane to meet him 3 times, before and after 7 nov musical and before musical on 11 nov (after that i had to rush to the airport to catch my flight back home so tried but reakky worth to!!). He always kind, cute and so handsome. He is tall and thin. His skin is really white and flawless. His smiles melted me. I was lucky to have a chance to shake his hands. After the musical, a lot of fans waiting for him. When he came out, he gave his hands to fans to touch. I were lucky his hand was in front of me. I grabed it tightly. It was so big and warm. I were shaking in the cold weather. His hand helped me warm!!! I gave him a big bag of Thai snacks. Hope he will taste them. When i gave him a bag and pocky next day, he said kamsamida and smiled to me!! I am so happy!! This opportuny made me meet a lot of Puppy fans, Korean, Japanease and Taiwanese. They are all nice. Nice to meet you chingu!!,, I have no laptop so i cannot post pictures and clips here. Pls check out my IG @pommepompadour

@pommepompadour You're really a lucky fan to see JCW in person.  ^:)^ ^:)^ Unlike me, I think I only have 50/50 but how I wished that his popularity will bring him here in the Philippines. That's the only chance I have because Seoul airfare is kinda expensive + visa, I need to sell one of kidneys to raise a money for airfare haha.  :(( =((  But I am happy for you, and I think I've liked all your pictures on Instagram. hehe   :)>-

@PommePompadour thank you for sharing your experience to meet JCW...
I wish I could get there soon, but as @MichelleG pointed out the tickets are really expensive. The return flight tickets will cost me a fortune :(( :((
I just wish HJW will really come here ;;) until now, no news about FM in Indonesia.

feeling abit sad that pmy went to his musical instead of hjw. i think hjw is not simple even though she look very friendly n nice, there is a reason why she has no scandals all her career, becos she is very careful not to associate too close to any of her co-stars. B-)

Archived