[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

am late  :D  time pass so fast ! Happy 1st Anniversary of Empress Ki :x <:-P <:-P its the only one of k drama that i hv watched for such a long time and my favourite  :x Honestly , until now i x start to watch any other new k drama ...i hv try to watch but its just until ep 1/2 then i stop ..i x feel interesting at all ...i dunno why   :-? mb there is no hjw unnie ?  :))
 once again Happy 1st Anniversary Empress Ki  <:-Pi love  jiji ,tanyang and tonyang:x <:-P and love all my chingu here :-*

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jiji0203 said: Wow..it's been one year already, ha.. It's weird, I've never been attached to a drama once it's finished airing, but EK, well more specifically JiJi, is really something else \m/ :x EK casts should meet up and celebrate its one year anniversary and give us some fishy pics ~X( coz remember, they didn't get to do big celebration d/t a tragic ferry accident last year(may all victims RIP [-O< [-O< )

@drbigapple doc, i hv seen it since last saturday/sunday in facebook 8-X   unnie always friendly towards pp around her ...nothing much  ;;)
even ken wu (taiwan fm host) said after working with unnie ...his heart dy gt stolen by her  ;)) ;;)

and the  video of radio star with 1023 fans...its the introduction/cf before 1023 secret radio with unnie start~ am not sure if its made by 1023 (fans)/ haewadal ...it does look like fanvid but there is unnie voice from the start ...so not sure about it  :-B

class="post-title entry-title" Top 10 Best Empress Ki's TaNyang Moments Posted on 4:40 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ek1.jpgHappy Empress Ki Day! Today marks one year since Empress Ki’s first airing on 28th Oct, 2013. So there’s plenty of fans, K-fans and I-fans celebrate it as 1st anniversary. To celebrate this important date, we will present...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/top-10-best-empress-kis-tanyang-moments.html

------------------------------
now, before it turns 12AM my time, let me present this for all TaNyang shippers :x

Hello gals, missed me? This pervy dongsaeng is currently ogling another butt, but... I haven't forgotten my darling Ta Hwan.... I'm very interested in puppy oppa's new project Healer. I just can't wait for it to air already...

I wonder how's EK doing now in Japan? I'm still waiting for second part of NHK interview. Will they ever show it? Coz last time there was a lot of mess to clean up after their video and pics were shared on the net..u know, the whole copyright thingy. #-o #-o

@namyo should we put "a loyal servant" under our ava? I mean, we're still here and still loyal to JiJi and all ;;) unlike the other "loyal servant" :-\" :P

These make me :(:((

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=empress&no=180453&page=1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=empress&no=180446&page=1

:-/ :-/ :-/ is today puppy having trollcape fansign event in seoulthen why he didnt update his IG  today to inform his fans :-/ :-/
i didnt watch baek jin hee new drama...but happy to know her drama gain 1st place for pilot episode....keep it up tana ;)) ;)) she must be happy now....cos she has the opportunity to act with another handsome lead and happy ending =)) =))
@jiji0203i think ek must not be doin well in japan ....tats why alien boy is the representative for YWCFTS for getting a Foreign drama winner in tokyo drama awards.. and i doubt japanese will fond of saeguk/foreigner historical dramas

Chingu, head to JCW thread for NC fansign pics

I only bring the most relevant one here :P

1966935_719472781479533_6843358138871281
cr: JCW baidu

I don't remember the pic on NC pictorial :-? :-?
And u see the MBC drama on it, Jang Bori Is Here, is also sponsored by Trollcape. Actually they are pretty successful in terms of PPL/ads because JBR had high ratings in Korea and about 50 eps.
Now, Trollcape, gimme more JiJi!! :-w :-w

@kanyaprasetyo‌

so trollcape spent all their money on product placements in long dramas and not on CFs :-? that explain why there is no budget on CF. i think their target audience are older pple. jang bori is a weekend drama more for families.

regarding yr tanyang moments, =D>

very good of you to put it up. but i notice the scenes are not in sequence, i think it wld be nicer if they are by eps, but of course its up to u.

i was trying to do some research abt the drama that jcw will ne up against in dec n looks like he will fight with Tana again becos pride n prejudice will still be airing when Healer starts. but i hv no idea wat sbs is gog to show

@qwenli
it seem after secret door( sbs)...will replace with 'PUNCH'....the lead kim rae won  still considering his role(kinda rush of time for last minute casts selection).:-B :-B
 i guess sbs not really bother much of their mon-tues slot as  MBC alwiz dominate it..sbs tried to focus and go all out with their wed-thurs slot..and the upcoming binnie drama :-B :-B
hmm...why so few updates about trollcape fansign events..hmm...customers must be frustrated with trollcape  for not continuing the cf v.2=)) =))

btw unnie really didnt turn up at bayan new bakery shop..as they had the official IG for that 'baking ghost'  and her signature is no where to be seen /:) /:) she must be avoiding bread...carbohydrate ..will make her plump :(|) :(|)

qwenli said: @kanyaprasetyo‌ so trollcape spent all their money on product placements in long dramas and not on CFs :-? that explain why there is no budget on CF. i think their target audience are older pple. jang bori is a weekend drama more for families. regarding yr tanyang moments, =D> very good of you to put it up. but i notice the scenes are not in sequence, i think it wld be nicer if they are by eps, but of course its up to u. i was trying to do some research abt the drama that jcw will ne up against in dec n looks like he will fight with Tana again becos pride n prejudice will still be airing when Healer starts. but i hv no idea wat sbs is gog to show

come to think of it Bayan n tahwan was best pals so its only a given that jcw goes n sign. as for SN, they were "enemies" right? haha, just joking.

maybe he just doesnt hv hjws number n cant invite her. i guess not everyone can walk up to hjw n ask for her number :-??

EDIT:

i went to baking ghost IG to see n its seems he bought alot of different chairs. i was thinking wat if he was the one who brought the chair to jcw to sign?becos it seems odd to me they didnt take a photo together :P

Hi. sorry to interrupt this thread for my question because my eyes are dry because I've been searching for the translation of their Section TV interview but have no Luck.  Are they posted here in this thread?
Thanks! :) Please let me know if I violate the rules. :(

:-?? It was never sub from the MBC channel X( now I think but I'm not sure if it was translated, if it was it's probably several pages ago :(( sorry for not been help @MichelleG where is everyone? Let's help chingu here ;;)

class="post-title entry-title" We Were In Love: Chapter 15 Posted on 4:35 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments wwil15-1.jpg Fanfic Won Wook _ Empress Ki 650 years later “We were in love” Chapter 15 Ji Chang Wook is rushing in the rain to find Ha Ji Won but perhaps he's just screaming in despair. “Ji Won ah…don’t joke anymore…Ji Won...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/we-were-in-love-chapter-15.html
---------------------------------------------
Thanks to @sharonsfv
@qwenli I don't put it in chronological order because I write what pops up in my mind.. Go with the flow... hahaha :)>-

what's baking ghost IG anyone?

Dramas oh dramas. MBC looks like the winner for mon-tues slot. Just hope Healer won't be flop.

Archived