[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

For me its same when she give skincare product and northcape jacket to all staff after filming  EK . She sincerely give it to her fans as a gift. Plus, they dy discuss and planned with the fm organizer . She is the model of both clothing brand  so its logic that she gave it both to her fans.  :x :)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unnie must be considerate to Trollcape. Because it doesn't do well n can't even afford 2nd CF =)) =))
so unnie promote it herself in Taiwan. She can also help JCW's promotion because JCW will have drama soon, so she shows support to him :x :-\"

lol why i have thought unnie releasing her wedding invitations when included wookie's image in her gifts for fans ;)) ;))

beware chinggus, a wedding coming soon before someone goes to MS ;;):D

love TaNyang but becoz of JiJi shady actions i can not control my crazy illusion more
:)) :)) :))

:(( :(( my biggest otps of all time in one video. Oh my bidam, sorry I still cry for bidam and th. What a strong female leads they both had in each drama. Except in qsd the villain was much better.

:(( I love my BiDeok and TaNyang :(

class="post-title entry-title" Empress Ki 2: Episode 70 (Final Episode) Posted on 2:52 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments tumblr_n8pdntLNKz1tbjva7o10_250.gif Paeha is concerned for Mamanim’s health. He suggests to Mamanim to check with royal doctor. Mamanim is hesitant but eventually agrees. Mamanim is examined by the doctor. While Paeha waiting outside impatiently. A while...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/empress-ki-2-episode-70-final-episode.html

I don't think it's posted yet, right?
HJW poster photoshoot

Now, I'm waiting for JCW video. Maybe our resident baidu users @qwenli and @JacquelinQ could find for us? :-/

@namyo I cry with you :(( :((

Just now I watch the video. I tell myself don't cry, but it still sad every time I see Bidam n Paeha's death. Can't control my emotion :(:(
If we talk about villain, QSD definitely wins. Because I think EK sometimes not as dark as QSD and the villains n heroes not get much showdown. We watch many people plotting this or that, but not many real confrontation. Maybe it's just me, but after ep 20, EK went downhill (in terms of plot, story quality) while TaNyang scenes skyrocketed n the chemistry is so awesome. I watch QSD long time ago, but still shivers n vividly remembers Lady Mishil :)) But I def not as scared to El Temur. ET is scary, but Mishil is scarier :))
Well, I don't want to compare 2 dramas, because they have they own appeal n I still love EK n QSD no matter what.

@chelseaS
Thanks for posting that video. :)) its so funny!!now now, of all the memorable scenes, she has to choose those with Tahwan? :x :))
How come nobody tell her, she cant pluck the flowers at the garden! I know you are the lead and Tahwan is the damsel in distress but what if all the tourists go there and pluck flowers, they will be gone! The hjw fan I met last month told me she went to visit the set and it was about one hour away from Seoul.
ok ok, here is the transcript of the video:Archery part 0:08 - she is happy her archery skill has not deteriorated.0:14 to 0:22  This is the xx palace, where SN lives before she became an empress0:27 When it was snowing, the cast and crew took many photos here0:33 When I am very cold, my staff will come up and give me a rug and hug me0:38 This is a bridge where I have alot of memories0:44 (Where she carry the monopod shooting herself) This is the place, this is the place where SN and TH shot many love scenes together and have many memories together. How is it?0:56 But who is this standing behind me? (I am taltal), who always protect me in the show.1:03 I didnt know he will appear today.1:05 Following around.1:06 I tell you not to follow me1:10 Guess who am I1:12 TaHwan1:16 Lean on me, quietly1:22 Let me pluck a flower for you1:30 This is really the place that SN and TH had many memories together1:37 This is also the place where I always console TH
>>what I find funny is the manager nodd his head, :))
1:44 so this scene to me, left a deep impression in me.1:48 This bridge to me is very romantic2:00 This is where I first filmed EK, during my first shooting. (where SN came back to report on some mission)2:18 Seems like I am returning to that time, I must quickly go do my makeup2:23 Goodbye, my beautiful memories.
The rest of the video is about the horse riding. The horse is the same one she rode in EK.3:06 I havent been so happy for such a long time.
:x

Guest ashleynguyent

Couple time!!! (They really look like a married couple. (ps: i think a couple P's someone already posted elsewhere because its common sense to put together. Hope you guys dont mindd?) Oh! and next set is Troll Cape =)

2r287q9.jpgj5h21c.jpghtv39k.jpg2uelf2v.jpgf4jvjp.jpg2unzfiw.jpgfxf514.jpg

Dont post on instagram nor fb thanks!

@ashleynguyent
I find it so amusing that the two westin hotel staff even stand on the same side. The slimmer lady is on the right and the other lady on the left. :))I like the one with the two of them eating actually. The airport one is done well too. Thanks!  8->

some additional info i read on baidu:

during fanmeeting, when asked abt any interesting incident while filming EK, she said at one point, she had to stick 23 heat pads on her to keep warm n hence got burnt once.

the photoshoot done at yangming mountain in Taiwan will be compiled into a pictorial book to be published next year.

Archived