[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kanyaprasetyo‌

oh dear, i think kdrama hv set the ab standards too high :-? pls remember regular guys mostly no abs ok? :))

yeah jcw shd palli palli go n come bk. but with one year left, max he can do one more drama n movie? hopefully Healer does well to lead him to other things. [-O<

:-? ok. puppy, enlist yourself next year so you can come back soon. So for 2 years, I'll better find some Kceleb actor to fangirl with for the time being.
Omo @kanyaprasetyo that pic just awaken my sleepy nerves. kyaaaahhhh! his abs...his nip**** *faints dead* =P~

From HJW thread:
Empress Ki was on the top 10 CPI (Contents Power Index) chart for 14 weeks in a row..rank 1st among all the dramas this year and 2nd among all tv programs also rank 4th according to TV viewership ratings with 24,7% average (AGB Nielsen)
**Content Power Index points are calculated based on news subscription ranking, direct search ranking and buzz ranking (the number of times the program was mentioned on SNS / social media)**
cr: http://news.nate.com/view/20141008n44598

and yet, the main couple never win or attend anything after MBC DA. I wonder if Korean judges never heard of CPI or ratings or what?! :-w :-w
Judging from ratings --> only YFAS can match
Judging from CPI --> topped for weeks
Judging from acting quality --> still better than most kdramas
:-?? :-??

omo....even the fatal encounter goin to reunion as OTP tis time...maybe thanx to our fanfic writer with their twisted love story.....finally binnie can reunion with ha ji min =)) =)) =))
tanyang reunion:-/ :-/ mbc more interested/focus with the snail couple  .....
tis year ..many  main leads/2nd leads doin 2 or 3 dramas in a year:-B :-Bso unnie please reveal something when in Taiwan....ofc abt ur next projects...either u wish to comeback in jan 2015....or not planning to do anything but hunting ;)) ;))

Archived