[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

OMG The muscles =P~ =P~

He's work out today, then practice musical "The Days" later...

not fishy, but if hjw attends The Days, it's most probably because jcw buys her ticket:
quote from JCW kitchen:
Ji Chang Wook said, ” I feel sorry to ask my friends to come and watch my performance. I also feel pressured myself. I also buy the tickets personally and give them.”

Hmm, chingus, do u think he'll buy ticket for her? :> :>

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyaaaaahhhhhhhh! Omo, his M-U-S-C-L-E-S  8-}  =P~  :\"> Do I also see his thighs? ;))
I really hope he'll buy tickets for hjw unnie  [-O< Just remembered something, isn't hjw unnie's stylist also watched the "The Days" musical last year? Maybe she'll watch jcw's musical again...and maybe she can bring hjw with her 

kanyaprasetyo said:
not fishy, but if hjw attends The Days, it's most probably because jcw buys her ticket:
quote from JCW kitchen:
Ji Chang Wook said, ” I feel sorry to ask my friends to come and watch my performance. I also feel pressured myself. I also buy the tickets personally and give them.”

Hmm, chingus, do u think he'll buy ticket for her? :> :>

@B-u-z-z-B-e-e pali pali pali chinggu! So he can already read it before he gets busy again.  \:D/
edit: I just realized something... @qwenli has telepathy with jcw while @JacquelinQ has a sixth sense with hjw Can you also predict/feel when will JiJi get married???

@namyo lool i think that stay in the hospital made me lose my mind !!! I miss you all, i miss jiji couple and of course my puppy (self shipper mode on) =))

#Kdrama #기황후 #empresski #지창욱 #jichangwook #하지원 #hajiwon #tanyang #Gorgeous couple #miss them

A photo posted by Tanyang ( JCW♥HJW ) Shipper (@tanyangtanyang) on Oct 12, 2014 at 4:59pm PDT

Cr as labeled

Why mamanim looks worried/unhappy? :-? :-? and her t-shirt, isn't it cartoon character?

So we have fortune teller here B-) if mamanim comes to "The Days" it would be fishy fishy and it's not their nature, so how will they meet? /:)
I'm hungry of fishes :(|)

@kanyaprasetyo‌ becos jcw busy with musical n drama, no time for her. maybe tats why he upload his workout photo to show he is not idling around :D
I just went to reread The Days musical casting schedule. There are two actresses playing the leading lady and JCW is always paired with the same girl whereas some of the other actors, they rotate...

I'll trust your prediction @qwenli [-O< JiJi IG updates will be enough for me
Omo, hjw unnie looking sexy in her tight jeans. her top is furry so it seems it getting colder in Korea. But why unnie not smiling? wae? :-/
:(( :(( I'll gonna miss puppy for 2 yrs! why do SK males need to enlist in the military?! wae?! 

edit : I already know why unnie look unhappy...because she already knew that jcw will go to the military next year 

okie chinggus! stop crying and i tot we should party instead :-B

the earlier puppy goes to military the sooner we get the news JiJi get married, dont we? :-/ so just calm down in that two years and wait for their dispatch later then although we will miss our cute puppy so much :-$ :-$

heheh as @qwenli prediction i also guess mamanim wont go to see "The Day" but she will do something on that day such as the post four-leaf clover before :-\" :-\" and abt puppy maybe we will get some fishes from 19th - 21th Oct :-? :-?

Wedding :-/ :-/ oh yea...when unnie getting married...puppy not invited becos he is in military service >:) >:) unnie is flying to taiwan on 18th...fm on 19th...didnt mention when she be back to seoul .... unnie not happy in the event :-/ :-/ tats becos the event manager scolded her for wearing too casual =)) =))

Chingu here should be thankful because MS, sure I also will miss puppy so much and 2 years is quite long time but it will improve puppy both physically and mentally =P~ :>

I still remember few years ago I watched chinese movie, I forget the title and only remember the story. The male lead, although handsome, has no abs, muscles or whatsoever when I saw his bare chest I was disappointed :-< :-<  but look at male leads in Korean dramas, so yummylicious with abs and we'll get post-army shower, not to mention usually actors become more handsome and mature after MS.
*counting for the days Yoo Seung Ho and Song Joong Ki come back*

Omg ! If our puppy is going to ms at the end of next year. ... that's mean I will not see my puppies until 2017 or 2018. .. Thanks God that our mamanim has a body of a girl of 20 yo.. menopause can wait loool

But what am I going to do?? A self shipper like me is going to go crazy! ! But if my puppy is going to be as hot as hell after ms then I'll try to be patient XD ( =P~ : me imagining our puppy after ms)

Archived