[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Descendants of the Sun,
A man and woman who jump into a disaster scene cares for each during the desperate situation. They become close and fall in love

sounds like melodrama,

hmmm, well KES is a gud writer, and gud at fan service *cough SeGa Finale, i just dont know what happened to Heirs, lol. maybe teenage drama was not really her line.. Sure many celebs want to works with her since she's one of the popular writer, but its there a rumor that she'll be working again with hjw?

@drbigapple yeah i heard that too. LMH is busy with his movie and flying abroad for fm..

I cant imagine LMH and unnie in one drama, lol..
as for unnie and ksh, just do a movie together okey.. hahaha

to puppy, is it possible for him to do a drama and a movie at the same time?  there's no news yet about unnie's next project, knowing hjw, there's always a movie line up for her.

@qwenli, the holding hands :x :x   who do u think initiates the hand holding? lol
yep! jcw why always tease unnie with that question? i wonder if he teases her with this kind of joke 'noona, wll u be my future bride?" lo :x :x

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@qwenli‌

well lmh keep changing his accesorries...sometimes at index finger..sometimes at the ring fingers..sometimes both @-) @-) he is fashionista...and i dont deny i like his style ;);) so nothing fishy fishy :D:D

more fishy is why puppy alwiz with the same ring and bracelet :-? :-?

@sakura29angel‌

well we cn still wait :> :>

after all those crazy blockbuster dramas only will start in 2015 :D:D

I juz wan to know wat unnie will be doin other than fm till end tis year....

well she is workalcholic..maybe it is good for her to have a rest ...and mayb she cn adjust her time with someone hectic schedule to go for date :\"> :\">

@drbigapple, unnie loves to travel, maybe after she's done with her fms, she will be travelling abroad and prepares herself for her next project.. wow, 2015 looks promising indeed, well 2014 wasnt that bad for the kdramas, maybe its just me, still cant find kdramas that will makes me :x and  8-} i think i left my heart in yuan palace.. lol need to wait for hjw's next drama or maybe next year dramas to capture my heart again.

if 2015 is the battle of "Promising dramas" it must be as well the "battle of Alist actress/actors"..  so aside from KEU drama, what are the other two dramas?

@jiji0203 do u think unnie kept one of those gingerbread toys in her luggage to give it to someone? haahah

okei, next tym they ask fans to asks hjw my question will be like this
@hajiwon r u in a relationship ryt now? with whom? #askhajiwon... lol

Gals...sorry to cut the flow of your convo..  :D but i think i know why unnie chose Gingy instead of other cute Shrek char. stuffed toys She chose Gingy or gingerbread man because it reminds her of Muffin Man ;)) oh no no no...NOT this M.M.28a347c8-1b64-4aad-b4cc-982d392f9734_zps
...THIS 'Muffin Man' taipeifm014.jpg?w=324&h=369
cr: as labeled 
;)) ;)) =)) =))

@sakura29angel‌

well i mentioned before it is more of battle of the tv stations for 2015=)) =)) instead of the a list stars...

after all they might choose who cn help them sell more to the markets...not necessary need the A list stars....thats why mbc kill me heal me now change their mind instead of thirty plus actors...they need those twenty plus...it is like they wan hot YOUNG males... :-B :-B so tats why they looking for hallyu stars..who have secure market in china!

for females..we are lucky ..becos very few young actress that can act well...and i believe for a blockbuster dramas. .they wont cast some idol as leads...(maybe let them act as supporting roles)...so unnie may have the chance to act...either mbc(kmhm)/sbs(dos) /kbs(blood)...unless unnie wana concentrate on hollywood debut...or maybe movies only...

I respect @jiji0203 for her delulu ideas =)) =))

@sakura29angel‌

kmhl definitely centered or focused more on the male lead performance how to nail 7 differ personalities..so i doubt unnie gonna be interested ~O) ~O)

blood..mayb hyena will agree if the casts will be the hot young males.. :\"> :\"> she will have the opportunity to take advantages on her costars....since it is about vampires(fantasy love drama...unnie favorite hahah)

@sakura29angel The Muffin Man is the creator of Gingy...saw him in Shrek 2 :-/  @doc i said it once and i'm gonna say again...don't admire me for my delulu ideas..it's jiji who are asking for it..they're the ones who give me those ideas ;)) :P:P  If not The Muffin Man, then some reindeer and gingerbread man reminds unnie of Christmas? /:) =))

I uploaded KDF teaser

For Kill Me Heal Me, if they look for 20s male actors, I can only see few actors who can pull it off. It requires good actor to play 7 diff personality. Can they pull 7 distinct personalities? Not just saying 7 diff personalities, but the viewers can distinguish as well. In my biased opinion, JCW can, as we saw in EK, but the drama won't pick him. The female lead is said to be 1st resident psychiatrist, so she should be around 26 yo. And only few that has big fanbase esp in China.

For Blood, they should look someone with vampy looks.

For DOS, KES reportedly look for A-list actor/actress, unsure if they find the leads or not. It's blockbuster melodrama. Oh btw, yes KES can write fanservice, but the story can be frustrating.

@kanyaprasetyo
Oh, jcw is not in the teaser, meaning very likely he wont attend *sob* *sob*.------------------------------Life is unfair. LMH and KSH are all featured. JCW really need to get on a hit modern drama soon. Recently I know that SBS drama that bumped Mr Baek off is doing very welll in China, tsk tsk, after this show and YFTS, now all the station seems to be focus on doing a modern romcom targeted at 20s for export to China market. I hope this wont kill off all the good actors. 
But for information, China is now going to limit foreign internet content to only 30% so korean stations better continue to focus on their own market incase they end up neither here nor there. Hmmph. :-w-------------------cherkell has put up another video from Trollcape on jcw thread. JCW put his hand on hjw put I can tell that he put his hand gently and did not exert much weight. Why cant these two just hug normally like other couples in CFs? Its wierd. :-??

Thanks @kanya for Trollcape bts pics.  My fav is also the first pic :x  the way they look into each others' eyes melt me every time 8-> 8->
And this one(sorry i have to repost) makes me rofl.  unnie, you're killing me over here =)) =)) =))  gosh, jiji love playing with their sexy lips, no? :-j :-j
puppy looks somewhat shy here..while unnie looks as if she wants to give someone a kiss...nyahahhahaa....
e18492e185a1e1848ce185b5e1848be185afe186
cr: jcw's soompi

And the videos...

HJW video

:x :x

I can only see LOVE now, I think I would die of happiness soon if they really end up together

@qwenli even if JCW is not in the teaser doesn't mean he won't attend, because if so then 80% of the nominations won't come either... =)) =))
Relax chingu, there are so many actors not included, the ones in teaser are for Daesang nomination

edit:
northcape-o.gif

Archived