[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Lol flowery scent again. Unlike others who says its too feminine,. Flower scent means FRESH, SwEET, BEauTiFul and YOUNG.. so whenever unnie sees flowers, she will always be reminded of jcw.. especially the red roses. :x

I see JiJi can also be an exercise buddies, both likes to do weightlifting as exercise.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEAH!! thanks @kanyaprasetyo, so it wasnt my delusional listening, she did make that choice!

:)

)

<:-P <:-P 

Now that we have video proof, its great!

:x

@qwenli and @coppersun‌

There was some screaming from fans when she chose TaHwan. Did you guys scream too?

She looked so friendly and happy.

@sakura29angel,This was during the MBC year end award ceremony and the host dress up as the tomboy seungnyang to greet the two of them. :)

@chelseaS,We were still discussing her talking about the horse riding scene with chang wook ssi, then this answer pop out and I just kept giggling. :))

why everyone so excited :-/ :-/ :-/ since the beginning i already know unnie will choose ta hwan 8-| 8-| but she remain neutral with her poker face...frm the presscons... mbc interviews..the mbc awards....nhk interviews...I-) I-) I-) becos she wanna avoid fanwars #:-S #:-Swell if a badass doc  will like th better than  8-X 8-X team......hmm then definitely the  self claimed feminine unnie will like th   :P:P
but in real life  :o3 :o3 is not like that =)) =))he prefers to waitI-) I-) I-)he can be Trollcape best fren who also loves to wait....yea to release the winter cf for  summer 2015 :-h :-h

Hi! As some of you know already, I did go to see Ha Ji Won at the mall yesterday.
Here are some of the better pictures I took:
sam_0845b.jpg
sam_0826b.jpg
sam_0835b.jpg

I took more than a 100 pictures and shortlisted 36 photos. The rest can be found here: wp.me/p3sezp-ap 
I also took a fan cam

From what I heard, I don't think she explicitly chose Ta Hwan, but the translator interpreted her choice as Ta Hwan

Empress Ki Heirs ep 14
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/09/empress-ki-heirs-episode-14.html
by writer @janice3joy3
As usual, angst and more angst, but also some cute romances :x
-----------------------------------------------

That means the translator is TaNyang shipper :)) :))
But after the translation, HJW didn't deny it right? So that means she's okay with the answer. As stated by doc, she choose Ta Hwan then and now, she just answers it in diplomatic manner.
Who is the badass doc @drbigapple? :P

@sakura29angel‌

Unnie please consider to take up the "vampire doctors" kbs drama :> :> since she has the "neck fetish" :(|) :(|)

oh yea...forget to add in...make sure the male lead is someone hot and YOUNGER than her:P :P

Hmm.....kda /:) /:) any idea which station will broadcast..... :-/ :-/

Wonder wat soft toy unnie bot for herself....and any bday gift for someone =)) =))

Since puppy dont wan toys....unnie cn gv him popcorn from USS =)) =))

@namyo that is one of the :(( :(( part of a shipper :( when ur OTP are IN for their new project, its more :( seeing the other half of the OTP (especially the guy) has his new leading lady.. :((  lol

@drbigapple yes, me too, i want unnie to take a vampire role. and let ur alien boy to be her target,
btw doc, i saw some pics of ur alien boy, he seems to gains some weight.

@drbigapple

Or Kill Me Heal Me, because that drama is looking for 20 something actors. I just read on Koala's blog, so Binnie and other older men are ruled out =))
And she list 20s actors, LMH, your alien boy, KWB, LSG, JGS, YSH.. All hot young men n maybe they'll reunite with unnie :P

But she's really cruel that she's excluded JCW, saying because JCW will be in a new drama n army soon [-X [-X b-(

Blood looks good. If only they cast Kim Woo Bin or Kim Jae Won, and unnie is the female lead I'll be on cloud nine. O:-)

What about Descendants of Sun? KES again, guarantee top ratings, but I'm not sure with the writing
(:| (:|

Oh btw mr.LMH will do FM too in SG but on nov. They surely swap couples right? MinMin n JiJi has certain connection =)) =))

up until now, I'm still not sure if unnie already bought puppy meal, and the best gift for him is food or video games, not toys, unless he's toy collector =)) =))

@daegorrWow, so great that she look into your camera. I should have gone and stand with you on the 2nd floor.:))

Yes, from my awfully minimal korean, I think she meant she prefer someone who is more direct in their love expression and hence the translator just name TH on her behalf. But I dont think the translator is a shipper, she nearly said Wanxxx (audible in the video). :))
Anyway, for the infor of other chingus here, this translator is not the regular one tat most korean star get when they come to Singapore so she look abit nervous and didnt speak loud enough, I just saw that the regular translator was working for LMH's event. haha. I saw LMH wore a silver ring on his 4th finger on the right hand...now thats mega fishy. haha.
@drbigappleI am sure hjw bought alot of stuff, her assistant and managers were all there in the USS pictures, probably to carry her shopping bags, she also said in another article that she will shop more in her next trip here in Singapore. :))
you know I have this bad feeling that sometimes when hjw go for jcw's neck, is when he asked " noona when are you getting married"
@sakura29angelThe pix of them holding hands, I always thought they look like dolls in those costumes. JCW's costume looked really heavy. ;))

@yayahime‌

really there is a deer toy:-/ :-/ i wonder why she choose the gingerman /:) /:)

i think " pussycat in boots " looks cuter :x :x

@‌ namyo

hmm..i tot the healer will start with the child actors/actress filming

:-/ :-/ anyway for jiji to attend together kda is very very slim :-B :-B

I wonder wat unnie is doin since coabm has finished....

maybe she is cooking "singapore instant ramen" for someone

:> :>

@sakura29angel‌

hmm..pretty weird...nowadays i more interested to see lmh updates =)) =)) sorri alien boy

=)) =)) anyway wat i know tis 2 hallyu will not be doin any dramas or movies till jan 2015...

Archived