[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HJW often wears short dress.  :> Her English sounds better than last time when she spoke "Let's hug together". She improves a lot! She must have a good English tutor. :)>- I love that she said JCW has the scent of red flowers. :> :x :> Best scent ever!!! 

Finally home  #:-S crazy traffic!
@kanya here's the gif. i couldn't really find the subbed one, so i gif it out of mbc's video. In the gif part he said something like..."your pic came out good" or "you look good" to unnie. :\"> ;))ciwo3.gif
notice right after puppy said "your pic look good" she momentarily paused and looked down, then shyly smile and turned away..trying to avoid looking too much into puppy's hypnotizing eyes + his not-so-good intent smile  :\"> ;)) ;)) ;))here's the video if you're so inclined to find more fishes(if there's any more)

cr: mbc

@jiji0203You meant his organic skincoat right? :)) U are absolutely right about the red flower scent. I think all they remember are roses, roses and roses :))

@jacquelinQNo I am not in the pix, I am hidden by her because i was standing in the middle

@kanyaprasetyoI dont love food that much really, just that the food pix were clearer. :)) Now my inspiration is to exercise alot more like jiwonnie to look good.  :)>-
@ashleynguyentI was hoping you will do something like this

m1tv8.png

Guest ashleynguyent

@qwenli haha a lot of people are doing that so I dont wanna copy. and plus if a couple looks good together they dont always have to wear the same clothes. you know what I mean?
:\">

@qwenli‌ i dont know why the vid doesnt work, but its okie someone uploaded it in youtube and ive already watch it.

Oh thnx @kanya and @qwenli too for the gifs and screencap..

*raises hand

What is the scene that being talked about by the MC as sexy, and jiwon's reaction was a bit surprissed?

Hi saw this link in hjw thread which covers the emcee asking her about the toughest scene (where jcw is mentioned) and later choosing between the two men of EK. However part of the translation was cut off during the answer to the second question, anybody with a good command of korean here can translate? I remember hearing live there that she said she prefer someone who expresses their love directly (this is the same answer as she said in the taiwan interview)

the strange thing is I saw the translator reading from her notes so it seems the question could have already been planned and she already told the translator the answers. So my point is she knew how she wanted to answer these questions. :)-----------Saw the pix of her buying the Gingerbread man stuff toy from Universal Studios. Seems like she really like stuff toys!

Archived