[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@drbigapple based on her answer ...it looks like she really dating someone :-? 
as a fan i really hope that she gt to find someone that love her more than her do   :x  half of me really want to see ..she get married soon and i am so excited to see little ha ji won  ;;) but another half of me x want her to get married because nowadays its hard to find a good man...especially she was a career woman and famous celebrity...there must be a lot of men out there try to get close with her and take advantage  :-B but also there is some scared to pursue her because of her life status/level  :-B  another thing ...not all man is honest although dy confess to her and try to win her heart ~ :-<  the most important thing...if unnie get married ...i really hope she can continue her career in showbiz entertainment/celebrity world :) and i hope her future husband let her be  :)

@jewel11 I also thought the same chingu =)) =))
because if we put 2+2 together from their latest interviews, seems like they think about build family already.

if not with celeb, she's most likely with whom do u think?
It's not easy to decipher her :)) :))

Maybe we should ask detective @nploan on this fishy subject matters since we're unable to draw exact conclusion :-B

@JacquelinQ
Yea..i hope even if her hubby is not a celeb..he will be a supportive hubby like jjh hubby(even though he is chaebol) or if her hubby is a celeb..then i hope he still let unnie acting in romance drama/movies =)) =))
 i believe if she already plan to get married..meant that person really cherish her..made her feel happy
:x :x and for her to be brave to start a new relationship it is a good thing...(becos her last relationship seem to leave her a big scar)so that person successfully change her way of thinking ;);)
@kanyawell @nploan is only adding more delulu.....not really looking for the truth =)) =))

Ok and I continue to take horrible photos because a) I never got close enuf   B) I just rely on my phone :))
So here are what I salvaged from my phone:

2dtdfvb.jpg

The onlookers extended to all 7th floors of the mall. :))

And the racks and stacks of ramyeon I mentioned earlier:
10yl98i.jpg

23shpxs.jpg

I am sorry the food pix are larger than HJW's pix.  ;))
Its so surreal while waiting for the event to start and EK music keep looping, I mean this was a show I watched like early part of this year privately in my room, and now the music is blasted everywhere in a public mall. :)) The organiser never changed to any other music thru out the 1 hour plus while i was waiting.They just keep playing EK ost and when the emcee announced that she is coming, they played To the Butterfly but by the time she came in, it was another song. :))
At the point when all of a sudden she spoke in English and got all serious and said "I got big news for you" and repeat again "I got big news", i thought she is going to announce her wedding or something :)). She was standing in the middle of the stage but move right up front to look at fans to make the announcement like she was afraid we cant hear her. But she was promoting her fan meeting. ;))From this I can tell that she is very serious about her work. I am sure fans will look out for her fan meeting on our own but she was so anxious to get the message across! 

thanks @qwenli for the article  :-* this sentence 他们会说,“我们都看得出那个男生喜欢你” ,但我就是没有感觉到。(they all said : "we all can see(know) which man like you" , but its just that i didnt feel it " wow ...even her friends told her that they know(its obvious) which men like her but she dunno and cannot felt it  :-? .hmm...so thats y ..she said she is slow in relationship and the man nid to confess to her and let her know   :-B 
so ..is it mean that her friends will told her which man they think likes her  :-B and is her friends include her staff in ek   :-/  because if yes ..they must know/guess whether jcw likes unnie or not based on the way they mix around on set or if non celebrity ..they must be dy watch ek  :-B  and my question to all jiwon unnie friends : do you all think jcw likes unnie ? yes or no ?;;)

@qwenli‌ distracted by stranger first and now by food #-o

So unnie is also distracted when someone sends her love signals. I believe she ignores it as well even if she can feel the other person been attracted to her.

Whether she is with someone or not, she is good at hiding it. And I hope when she is ready to be in a open relationship, she can feel free to do it.

I'm always afraid with k-netizens reactions.

Aww...doc..here hugs for u >:D< >:D< It is ok..it's been fun knowing ahjussi ;;) at least u're realistic about him and unnie..unlike u-know-who #-o #-o

@qwenli chingu-ah that "I have big news for u" part made my heart skip beats. When I was reading ur post, I went from "uh-huh..and.. :-SS :-SS to (:| (:| (:| oh..so it's about her fm"

And I don't think unnie answered the question either when saying that when 'jjm and jcw took costumes off, no love for them' well ofc not! If u love both when off set, woulnt that make u a true hyena?

As for whether puppy loves unnie or not and vice versa..hmm...when I'm not delulu..my biased answer is... YES!!!! :-B /:) =))

jiwon unnie at airport back to Korea   :x :-h
1469744_1518280045075957_569011617220419
i love her airport fashion style ...she is up to date about todays fashion trend  :x like an idol ~look so hot and chic style  8->
Edit :
As for magazine interview photoshoot...the reporter said she choose the dress by her own and match with accessory that she thinks match with her dress :x

@‌ namyo u worri abt netizens reactions /:) /:) I think netizens more worry if she still not yet married... i guess netizens will be happy for her if she get married...as long as that someone is not a criminal/abuser :-B :-B @jiji0203‌ yea...my ahjussi has to carry his broken heart to continue filming in shanghai :(:( but at least unnie has her wish fulfilled to have the opportunity to work with ahjussi....tsk tsk tsk but she didnt choose my ahjussi to be an actor she wished to collaborate again....but kdw :(:( ahjussi ...it is becos u are old ..=)) =)) i never doubt about ur acting skills and ur good sense of humor ;) @‌ JacquelinQ hmm...i wan to anwer ur question...as a person who incharge more of trolling than shipping.... i think :o3 :o3 does like unnie...but how far he likes her to overcome his introvert..i cant be sure ... since u mention some people may fear to approach her further becos of her status... Btw...why unnie stop updating her ig when her assistant has the time to do so..tsk tsk tsk...she should write.."in singapore" caption =)) =))

Darn it's hard to edit with my iPod

But in the bts trollcape unnie's reaction to puppy' s compliment wasn't necessarily ignored but more as disbelieve in unnie's part. If you check the gif I think she chose to think "Stop playing my Ji" or something cute along the lines :-B

Just a thought

Maybe whenever jcw is sending his love signals to her *complimenting her, talking with soft voice, charming eyes..lol its either jiwon unnie is walking away from him or grabbing his neck... noona dont wanna be disturbed in work by her dongsaeng oppa...

Yeah why theres no ig update from her, is there's poor signal in S'pore.

Edit: wae i cant watch her interview shared by @qwenli and @kanya :(( :(( it said its becoz of my location, @janice can u view it?

@jiji0203‌ yeah... Puppy saying he's shy but openly complimenting her (there is not such thing as shyness right @qwenli )

@sakura29angel‌ I think unnie's defense mechanism to puppy's complements is to grab AGGRESSIVELY his neck.

I'm not usually this insightful :-B

So he calls him dongsaeng oppa more power for him

Archived