[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

given the number of fans at e mall, there shd be more lurkers here than we knw :-))

ok gog to korean food area to see if i shd buy some ramyeon back, they hv like 101 flavours.:-))

@JacquelinQ‌

i cant see her shoes today becos i was at e back.will pm u.

they took a group shot withus fans as e backdrop, we were told to wave, i jumped becos i was at e back.haha not sure if i got into e pix.

glad to met up with adeleyam n coppersun. coppersun is a shipper too, so we had fun chatting. :-))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@qwenli
thanx for the on-site report :> :>hmm..but the questions are almost repeated.....where are the fans fishy fishy questions[-( [-( maybe she has settle her debt with puppy already.....i meant she has treated him nice food..or else she wont keep on mentioning his name:P:P

actually it is okie tosaid puppy to have the flower scent....but i wonder why need to add in the 'red' color:-/ :-/sorri unnie..i m not a florist/botanist..so i wonder is red flower will exudes different scent than other color of same type of flower 8-| 8-|

red flower = red rose
"Red roses are given to those who you want to show love and passion, people who you have great respect for, and those who have shown great courage." (taken from here)

her association to JCW is LOVE :x :x

my twitter feed is full of LMH and HJW today... Someone should write a story about them, maybe KES will cast them in a drama? "Love Story In Singapore" or "Lovers In Singapore" =)) =))

I'm not trolling chingu, just give suggestion to unnie n LMH's next drama. And it's just a drama, I believe JiJi is real, as evidenced today :x

oh by the way both her managers are here. the younger cute one went on stage to help at one point.

ahhh there is a long queue of pple buying ramyeon! good grief

i ask @coppersun if she think hjw is dating her mgr n she really dont think so.i dont knw why i trust her, but she look very wise. :)

@kanyaprasetyou sure u want the jimin drama :-? :-? dont forget unnie also alwiz hungry ~O) ~O)but i think unnie is flying back to seoul tonite instead of tomorow....no destiny for jimin=)) =)) they also not in the same hoteland lmh seem to be so rushing here and there..and it seem he will fly to malaysia to promote osim too...happy that at least unnie has the time to enjoy her trip in singapore..not only totally focus on the promo...buy some food for someone in seoul ;)  ;)

@drbigapple
ready or not we will have another JiMin drama soon #Healer ~O) ~O)

Kdrama 101:
How to make someone jealous to you?
By getting close to another person, that way we can know for sure if s/he loves us.
Applied to JiJi n we have to test them through drama/project n if they'll realize their feelings. If nothing happens, or worse that person choose the other, then they simply don't love each other.
:-B

Aigoo chingus, today must be our lucky day..
Just reading the interview on JCW Kitchen

"...I hope it won’t be rushed. Slowly, not chasing after money or fame, but my aim is to live life and have fun at the same time. After successfully finishing The Days and the drama, and if I come back from the army, I think I will be able to live life more leisurely. I don’t have any kind of dislike for the army. On the contrary, getting over it quickly will be better. Although it isn’t fast already. It will be a place where different kinds of people come together, so I’m looking forward to it. It would be good if I could also have fun doing my work like that, and also become a good father (laughs)."

Someone in SG is ready to settle down and not shutting the idea of boyfriend n have adorable kids, while someone is ready to be good father. :-\" :-\"

The excerpt above is like: "Noona, let's get married after I finish serving army!" :-\" :-\"

A lot of fishes  \:D/ when it rains, it pours indeed  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ but omg..what's unnie wearing at Universal studio? 
Thanks @kanya dear..for bringing extra spice for the already yummy fishes ;)JiJi keep changing their answer making my head spins, but in a good way :> so puppy suddenly talking about the urge to join military after Healer and...oh, the most shocking part is "..also want to be a good father" aww.... this guy really is more mature than his age like unnie said :>  why talking about becoming a father so soon, puppy? i thought you wanted to married when you're 40 :^o :^o why? the tongue twisting and lips smacking S/E from lying was hard for you? or perhaps.. have u come to term with your feelings? :> :> :x that is wise, bunny-ah...unnie is not getting any younger either..matter of fact, she's been mentioning about marriage quite often these days..so plan wisely before another YOUNGER someone snatch her /:)yeah..she likes her other half young...the younger, the better for unnie =))  if you're not young, then too bad :(|) :(|) 
back to I-) 

@jiji0203
omo..the  word 'younger' is a taboo for my bias.....oh...ahjussi dont cry..i will continue to support u even if u  are not goin to end up with my unnie :(( :(( :((
at least i now know my ahjussi dont stand a chance even though he is same age as unnie and jyh.... for someone much older....seem still having party becos unnie like to listen to music to ease herself during ek:(|) :(|) unnie are u giving us some fanservice?? she said she plan to get married/settle down after coabm done /:) /:) hmm..so u admit u are in relationship:-/  hmm....but becos she need focus for her hollywood  debut...so need to postpone the marriage  idea...tsk tsk tsk..then getengaged please:x :x

Empress Ki Heirs ep 13
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/09/empress-ki-heirs-episode-13.html

Hilarious with some ROFL moments =)) =)) from writer @janice3joy3

And more comedy from ahjussi's family and some unintentional fanservice for Big Bang fans >:) >:)

i am spending my time watching ha ji won interview video just now ...she is so pretty and cute :x but news paper @qwenli posted ...i am bit shocked when i read that article because jiwon unnie mentioned that she has thought tying a knot after working on her recent movie Coabm ...this sentence makes me confused ..is it saying that she dy have bf :-/

@JacquelinQ
yea..as unnie fans ever since before ek...both of us also shocked with what she revealed :-? :-?hmm....and i fully trust that is truly not singapore media play like in taiwan =)) =)) unnie finally revealed that she plans get married becos of all her fans worried if she too much focus on acting ... that she need to spend time for her own personal life too :-B :-B
  is tat person really :o3 :o3 :-/ :-/becos it seem to me it maybe a non celeb =)) =)) cos she still have her old school frens that busy arranging blind dates for her ~O) ~O)

from her interviews.. i think she already dating someone.....:-B :-B
@janice3joy3yea..her english improved...yet she still take some time to speak up...hmm..if she still not improve....i gonna hit the english teacher  :-w :-w

Thank very much @qwenli & to all who always give their insight about ha ji won & ji Chang wook. Just in case that they are not for each other I hope they will be always be friends indeed. It will Rock the world if one day the headline is ha ji won is pregnant and the father is going to military service. Good night everyone. Keep safe always @ qwenli & have fun there in Singapore.

Zoompi123 has translated the chinapress article on Ha Ji Won thread. Chinapress is actually a Malaysian newspaper.

Ha Ji Won Only Falls In Love With the Characters in Dramas

Ha Ji Won has been in the industry for 17 years and has zero scandal. She only falls in love with the characters of her love interest in dramas.

Korean actress Ha Ji Won is famous in the Korean entertainment industry as a scandal insulator. How does she who has debuted 17 years ago maintain her zero scandal good image? She only falls in love with the characters of her love interest in dramas. Once the drama ends, the love fire dies out.

(Singapore) Ha Ji Won met with the media yesterday (Sept 26) to promote her period drama 'Empress Ki'. She wore a one piece red dress, looking bright and beautiful. During the small group interviews, she changed to a white suit-dress, emitting a classy and elegant aura.

The 36-year old Ha Ji Won has starred in many classic Korean dramas including 'Damo', 'What Happened in Bali', 'Secret Garden', 'Empress Ki' etc., all her male co-stars are 'male gods' level such as Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, Hyun Bin, Ji Chang Wook. To everyone's surprise, she is a scandal insulator. Could it possibly be that she has never met any actors who made her heart flutters?

She laughingly said, “My heart flutters all the time.” But she added, “I only treat my male co-stars as the characters in the dramas, and not themselves in real life. Just like 'Empress Ki''s Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook, I only fall in love with their characters. Whenever they took off their acting costumes and changed to T-shirts and jeans, I don't have any love feelings towards them.”

She bluntly said, in the past ten years, she has been putting all her heart into work. She spends her daily life in the filming set and her home. She laughingly said, “I don't have time for dating, no time to have fun. Of course, there won't be time for scandals.”

Her family did not arrange any blind dates for her, but her mom always encourages her to meet more guys and go out for dates. When asked if she is against blind dates, she answered, “Whenever my friends told me that they want to introduce guys to me, I will say, OK, will give it a try! But when I really have to meet up with them, I will feel nervous and then pull back. I feel awkward.”

Ha Ji Won believes in love at first sight, but she admits to being shy. When she meets someone she admires, she will never take the initiative. She revealed that her friends always teased her that she 'is unable to receive any love signals'.

“They will say to me, 'We can all see that the guy likes you', but I really don't feel it. I think I need more experience in this area, I need to learn how to receive 'signals'.

Most satisfied with her hips and arms

Ha Ji Won is expert in doing action scenes. She has acted as a boxer and female warrior. In 'Empress Ki', she cross-dressed as an imperial bodyguard, and did all the archery and horse riding scenes on her own.

She shared her secrets in maintaining her stamina and fitness, “I encourage females to not only do more aerobic exercise, but also weightlifting exercise. These exercises help me feel healthy and young. It is also helpful in lifting the hips and cheeks.”

When asked which part of her body that she is most satisfied with, she shyly answered, “Arms and hips.”

She always shows a tough image onscreen, but she clarified that she is very feminine in person. “I am totally different from my characters in dramas. I am definitely not a tomboy. I am quiet, and the most feminine among my friends.”

However, she enjoys playing tough roles, “That is because I am not like this in real life. It makes me want to try playing such characters.”

Totally no airs at all

Ha Ji Won is a TV rating and box office guarantee. She has the 'Queen of Ratings' title. Her movie pay is approximately USD450,000 for each film, the highest paid Korean actress. Even though she is a top star, she has no airs at all.

It is known among the entertainment insiders that Korean stars set lots of restrictions whenever they promote outside. In Ha Ji Won's media conference, there was no need to submit questions in advance. In the 45-minute media conference, she answers every questions. During the small group interviews, all Korean staff left the interview scene. There was no monitoring. It can be seen that they are confident with the artist, and they respect the reporters.

Besides that, Ha Ji Won also prepared different image styles for every media, and just directly changed her clothes quickly behind a folding screen. She even matched her shoes and accessories differently (for each image). Her professional attitude and friendly style earned her applause and respect from every media staff at the interview scene.

'Empress Ki' airs on Starhub's VV chanel (855 channel) every Monday to Friday, at 5.45pm.

translated by zoompi123

source: http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/564249

Archived