[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@uctqepe Hehehe the NG just screamed Vampire Nyang when i watched them  XD 

But I won't write a fanfic since it would end as a 18+ story   @-)

@hanaseyes haha good idea. I will add it later! xD

Omo I got an off-topic! :( 

@poire9219 we don't give off-topics if you don't like the posts. Actually,we don't off-topic anyone here...

@amayah‌ sorry it Was an accident! I am using my phone so While checking the posts i accidentaly press it. ...

I did not even Know what you were talking about hahahahaha i kept checking again the Last ten pages like a fool to get the situation. Hahahaha :P

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amayah

@poire9219 hahaha it's ok. The other posters just informed me that something like that can happen on phone. No harm done. Thanks! ^^ 

Guest uctqepe

Paeha's royal order for Dino @hanaseyes and all girls with coming exams (including ME!)

tumblr_n5fnl6lSgX1txqz2wo1_1280.jpg

*kyaaaaaa* whatever you say, babe... 8-> 8->

I want to be those hands :x

Lol sorry @hanaseyes I guess we should pos a warning to every new member of the thread

I'm not a student anymore but would love to see I Want You to become my student =P~ I will obey

@drbigapple‌

lol abt yr advise to seek therapy with the green team! i think it will be effective but painful. hahaha.

i think i rather seek therapy in other dramas.except the breakout drama of 2014 hasnt appear. maybe summer time when all e rom coms come out.

last yr there were e alien, heirs n masters sun and of course our dear jcw.this year i wonder wat n who it will be.

heh tomorrow will be e 13th, so e northcape thing shd b out soon yeah. :x

Guest JezzaG

uctqepe said: Paeha's royal order for Dino @hanaseyes and all girls with coming exams (including ME!)

*kyaaaaaa* whatever you say, babe... 8-> 8->

More evidence of their "secret" relationship, haha... :D:P;))
1z65mgw.jpg

This is not the first time. In the press conference for Empress Ki, they also arrived together.  :>

sdd3wi.jpg

They look into each other eyes romantically... 2irp3tg.jpg

25sqvzn.jpg

vs1kkz.jpg

w0nr4l.jpg
2vxqanq.jpg

mw2omh.jpg
credit: Jiwoners0123's IG

:x :x :x
Thanks everyone for a lot of goodies. I love the new BTS video. JCW's screen time is a lot in that video. I think MBC video editing staff  is a  fan of JCW!!!  

I think it's fun shipping both TaNyang and Jiji, we just have to keep in mind that everything is for entertainment purposes.

Like @nploan sleuthing and @JezzaG's photoshop articles; while we know these are not real, it's still as funny as heck and I'd love to see more!!!!

It would be overboard if we hate everything else they do with different partners, or if we message them in IG, Twitter or Facebook to date, or maybe start rumors. But to just discuss here and have some fun with it, I think it's fine. And I'm sure we all can differentiate between real and fantasy, so let's all have fun and keep shipping. ;) ;) ;)

Archived