[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

LOOOL @heartoppaya such a shame u didn't come here earlier chingu.. U might have really enjoyed all pervyness and graphic content we'd had here as much as we'd have enjoyed ur insightful ideas :)) well, better late than never! 

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://youtu.be/1TNQGOif_K0

Found this vid on baidu.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3029881478

Since I can't read Chinese I don't understand what they talk in baidu. But the video is pretty clear. It seems the EK cast support voting/election on MBC.

Thanks gals. *blink blink* Pervy? Me? Who said? *looks around guiltily* @kanyaprasetyo- Kumao unnie, but I'm not pervy. Just explaining my inner thoughts. (how come they're so dirty, btw, my inner thoughts?) @jiji0203- *bows* You are my master. I just enjoy the underwater kiss because of definite tongue (duh) and JCW's nekkid! We never saw his southern half, hidden by all those rose petals, but I'm guessing our darling heroine got a good look at 'them' (for the second time! Lucky girl...) and gasped at it's beauty (?), amazingness (?)- I'm sorry, I have no adjectives to explain family jewels, help me out?- and lost her breath that quickly. What do you think of my theory?

Guest JezzaG

heartoppaya said: Thanks gals. *blink blink* Pervy? Me? Who said? *looks around guiltily* @kanyaprasetyo- Kumao unnie, but I'm not pervy. Just explaining my inner thoughts. (how come they're so dirty, btw, my inner thoughts?) @jiji0203- *bows* You are my master. I just enjoy the underwater kiss because of definite tongue (duh) and JCW's nekkid! We never saw his southern half, hidden by all those rose petals, but I'm guessing our darling heroine got a good look at 'them' (for the second time! Lucky girl...) and gasped at it's beauty (?), amazingness (?)- I'm sorry, I have no adjectives to explain family jewels, help me out?- and lost her breath that quickly. What do you think of my theory?

heartoppaya said: Thanks gals. *blink blink* Pervy? Me? Who said? *looks around guiltily* @kanyaprasetyo- Kumao unnie, but I'm not pervy. Just explaining my inner thoughts. (how come they're so dirty, btw, my inner thoughts?) @jiji0203- *bows* You are my master. I just enjoy the underwater kiss because of definite tongue (duh) and JCW's nekkid! We never saw his southern half, hidden by all those rose petals, but I'm guessing our darling heroine got a good look at 'them' (for the second time! Lucky girl...) and gasped at it's beauty (?), amazingness (?)- I'm sorry, I have no adjectives to explain family jewels, help me out?- and lost her breath that quickly. What do you think of my theory?

@JezzaG
Just as I said before! Woah, I don't know what will happen to this thread when @heartoppaya see the famous gif.
=)) =))
I'm laughing so hard now in the middle of night!

@heartoppaya
You're not only A-List pervy team. You win Daesang in pervy dept!!
=D> =D>
0e5f66ec54e736d1ca2071ba99504fc2d5626927
Just to drive the point home, I hope this gif answer your previous question.
See, Paeha is a normal man
;))

BTS pics (turned into video) posted by jiyoung8977 (Instagram)

Screen caps (From TaNyang Baidu)

10154571_1422711974655974_63379479381422

10341526_1422711957989309_46175638181443

10325292_1422711944655977_28849053151566

Not that I am complaining, but hope she releases bigger individual photos. :P

So cute in that scene where HJW playfully attacks JCW (the pic where they are surrounded by laundry). Also, the hunting scenes...

:x

@heartoppaya‌ let me bow to you and the family jewels comment

@namyo- Hi there! *waves* So I heard that you're pervy as well. Good to meet an awesome egg like you. It puts the 'p' in 'pervy team'. So let's discuss business. I definitely saw HJW's mouth (and tongue too, if I'm not mistaken) move in that underwater CPR (pfft, as if!) and can definitely say she fainted (choked) because of the amazingness that is..... Ta Hwan's family jewels- well endowed? He's a well built man, with broad shoulders and hot abs and tall bod. I'm saying that he should definitely have big..... you know where I'm going with this, don't you?

Nice recovery from your previous comment, chingu.  

@jiji0203- Oh yeah. @namyo almost bowed to 'my' family jewels, which sadly, I don't have, chingu-ya. I gasped at that comment actually. Lol

Archived