[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@chelseaS I am with you, I was also very upset with that post in the MT, then to know that the OT thread was acting like they won a war afterwards with the mod on the OT thread. I don't understand what we did wrong, we don't bash OT on the main thread, we don't call him a no talent flower boy. We never wish a violent death to OT. All we ever do on the MT is promote JCW or defend him from attacks. And we defend him with facts and not by bashing OT. Where was that message on the MT when OT shipper was wishing TH a violent death. Or when we were being attack for shipping SN with TH a "rapist" or "murderer." @hunterdd the show was called empress ki not queen ki, that should have been their first clue that SN was not going to end up with OT. Second clue was that in real history SN and TH end up together. 3rd OT never existed in history. Why are they surprise with the outcome of the drama. Boycotting MBC, seriously! They should just accept the outcome. They should enjoy the scenes with OT, just like we go back and review scenes with SN & TH. I agree with you, they should act with dignity.

Jericho0810 said: @chelseaS I am with you, I was also very upset with that post in the MT, then to know that the OT thread was acting like they won a war afterwards with the mod on the OT thread. I don't understand what we did wrong, we don't bash OT on the main thread, we don't call him a no talent flower boy. We never wish a violent death to OT. All we ever do on the MT is promote JCW or defend him from attacks. And we defend him with facts and not by bashing OT. Where was that message on the MT when OT shipper was wishing TH a violent death. Or when we were being attack for shipping SN with TH a "rapist" or "murderer." @hunterdd the show was called empress ki not queen ki, that should have been their first clue that SN was not going to end up with OT. Second clue was that in real history SN and TH end up together. 3rd OT never existed in history. Why are they surprise with the outcome of the drama. Boycotting MBC, seriously! They should just accept the outcome. They should enjoy the scenes with OT, just like we go back and review scenes with SN & TH. I agree with you, they should act with dignity.

@Jericho0810‌

your post is wonderful.

@‌ jiji0203

yep keep calm n love tahwan

-------

i hv only one mantra to chant: the real villains are the writers!

-------

tapping my fingers for jcw news, i think i will dig out something fr baidu to post here for u guys.

Yesterday, one of JCW's assistant mentioned this brand John White in his IG.This pix was posted like the other blue one that JCW wore. Looking forward to the photos coming out if it was really a photoshoot.
may6_zpsec838098.jpg

There is another fan that went to visit the site and took a pix with JCW.
Will post the pix first and come back later to update her writings. Got called at work.may7a_zps07e12261.jpg
EDIT: original writing: First time:its really due to EK that i am visiting a filming site. It is a sat and i went with my family. The location is really far and remote but still there are so many people. There was quite a crowd so the crew asked us to keep the volume down.We didnt want to disrupt the filming so just take a look and went to e cafe to hv a drink and left. Second time: It was a week day so there was less people. so i was very honoured and lucky to take a photo with jcw who i like very much.due to my shy character i dont even dare to look into his eyes and dont even say anything. even tho i hv been to his an signing session. i was so nervous, i dont even remember how he look that day. i hv to thank my friend who ask him formally if we can take photo with me. he agreed readily, so nice of him! wat was even more touching was after he turned to walk away, my friend who took the photo say to me that she didnt manage to take any n jcw actually turned around to take one with her! my friend who was not his fan is now one! this is the first time i met such a celeb, its so cool.

Guest uctqepe

Mmmmmm, i love me some Paeha... #RAWR :\"> :\"> 
Please keep the goodies coming @qwenli  :-*

Guest JezzaG

koreadaebak said: Watch "20130614  그날들 Ji Chang Wook (지창욱) カーテンコール" on YouTube - 
 OMG..OMG urrie pheya so handsome :x This is just me or urrie pheya really looks like urrie hwanghu mama when he laughs 8->

a twist on the han river mv conversation where jcw's hair is like e pringle mascot (on baidu)

one day you will become a big pringle chip and i will only be a crumb to u.

or

one day you will become a big Pringle chip but i will hv fall in love with Lay's.

Archived