♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

katkat17, I don’t know why but I know a lot of people like YJG.. this forum is like Jin Goo’s personality.. SHY.. if I haven’t been posting videos and photos.. this is like a ghost forum. They come here when YJG has drama going other than that.. they’re just good in reading on what we post.. I wonder where Jin Goo’s fans go for  contacts or communication.. 

4 hours ago, l0ul0u said:

^^^

katkat17, I don’t know why but I know a lot of people like YJG.. this forum is like Jin Goo’s personality.. SHY.. if I haven’t been posting videos and photos.. this is like a ghost forum. They come here when YJG has drama going other than that.. they’re just good in reading on what we post.. I wonder where are Jin Goo’s fans go for  contacts or communication.. 

Yeah! Thank you so much for posting all the news about him. Your right! They just like to read. Even his korean fansite have situation like this. And it seems that they are not interested in his new variety. Maybe some fans are just interested in actor jin goo? I dunno the reason why. Btw, have you watched it? I watched it 3 times. Its really funny and entertaining. And jingoo never wore make up in the whole episode. He is really so handsome! 

^^^

Nope, I haven’t seen it.. I just watched those videos. I like his work ethics. On his own he tried to learn Thai language even just the simple words to show his gratitude to those people buying their food.  I like him even he has no makeup. Even sometimes looked better without makeup.  

l0ul0u,

Jingoo have good public recognition. But he doesnt have alot of diehard fans. But that is ok. He is still young. You should watch the full ep. To appreciate it more. I adore the yeo jin goo without make up. 

On 4/9/2018 at 7:52 AM, katkat17 said:

Yeo jin goo is active but this thread is still dead. What happened? I cant believe this! No one is talking how awesome he is in four wheeled restaurant!

I don’t know where to watch it.. and with no subtitles, it would be hard for me to understand. But I still watch it just to see how Jin Goo is doing.. YouTube is my only source on this show.

April 10, 2018

Chun Jung Myung And Song Ji Hyo Decline Roles In "Absolute Boyfriend" Remake + Yeo Jin Goo In Talks

DY_Kim

Song Ji Hyo and Chun Jung Myung have ultimately turned down upcoming drama “Romantic Comedy King.”

On April 10, a source from Song Ji Hyo’s agency confirmed, “She received the offer to star in ‘Romantic Comedy King,’ but she has decided to decline.”

Despite previous reports, Chun Jung Myung’s agency head also shared that he turned down the offer awhile ago.

Yeo Jin Goo is currently in talks to play the role of Young Goo, a robot designed to be the perfect boyfriend of the female lead.

“Romantic Comedy King” is an adaptation of the Japanese manga “Absolute Boyfriend.” Although previously in talks to air on OCN, the network revealed on April 10 that it will not be broadcasting the drama.

12 minutes ago, l0ul0u said:

Now, this I just saw on instagram.. trying to find the news but can’t find it. Did Chun Jung Myung changed his mind?

Some say that cjm is confirmed, some say he declined. Actually, im worried, ocn refused to air the drama. Its big deal for me. Broadcast stations have already a line up until july. So, thats until september airing date (16 eps). Some drama production with the same situation sees airing date after 1 year. 

Archived