[OFFICIAL] EXO SuHo / Kim Jun-Myun (수호 / 김준면) Thread

Guest dancalibara

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"g.o.d members Praise EXO’s Leader Suho while Filming for Variety Show “EXO 90:2014″ayyagirl August 13, 2014
godexo.jpg

Park Joon Hyung praised the EXO members and posted a photo on his Twitter saying: “At Mnet #EXO 90:2014′s set! #EXO little brothers are all very cool but you’re all too nice! Especially the very influential leader Suho! My EXO lil bros are all Nice guys!”

Seems like another G.O.D member liked Suho a lot as well. Son Ho Young also posted a picture on his twitter with just the EXO’s leader this time with the caption: “We had a very nice and fun time filming today^^ The very very great Suho~ I now know why you’re a great leader.”

godexo2.jpg

Full Article: http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/13/g-o-d-members-praise-exos-leader-suho-while-filming-for-variety-show-exo-902014/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

EXO's Suho shared the story behind his "Curtain" MV starring actress Kang So Ra!

While discussing his 'SM Station' release on 'Jang Ye Won's A Night Like Tonight', Suho revealed, "I got to film with Kang So Ra, and I've heard that we look alike. It's actually very well known among fans, and Kang So Ra also knew about it." The DJ asked if that's how they came to work together for the MV and Suho answered, "Well, my label suggested Kang So Ra and I said she would be good. Kang So Ra then told me that she wanted to meet me in person to see if we actually looked alike."

When asked if he really thinks they look alike, Suho responded, "Yes, I think we really do look a lot alike."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/suho-shares-about-meeting-his-look-alike-kang-so-ra 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Is this really Suho's official thread. Anyway, just want to ask if someone knew if there is a thread for Rich Man, Poor Woman?? I can't seem to find it. Just finished watching it and that drama was a surprise for me. 

Archived