[Variety] EXO's Showtime 쇼-타임

Finally a thread for this  :x  Loved the latest episode 
Poor Luhan got ditched by D.O and how MID playing in the background during Chen's turn was hilarious. And Xiumin just waltz right through there...And Sehun and Tao well.. Haha

It's so quiet here. Last episode is subbed on baekhundred. I actually really loved showtime in general but maybe cuz i'm biased.  I loved seeing EXO together and the episdoes have been getting better, loved episode 10. Lay's song was so perfect and  Baek's rap was adorable. and OMG @ Luhan and Tao parodying Heirs. Sehun's video was soo nostalgic and wonderful. 
gonna miss exo foodtime showtime so much, it was a fun 12 episodes. Definitely going to rewatch. 
shamelesslyprayingfortherumorofhellobabytobetrue. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Watching EXo Showtime will never be the same for me especially knowing the fate of two members (we all know who). Now looking back, I realized that EXo seemed like not a tight group, it's glaringly obvious with certain cliques & how certain members were picked on (in showtime) Anyway their time was beautiful, sweet, happy even if there were cracks evident. 

Archived