[Drama 2014] Triangle 트라이앵글

Guest yeohweping

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140807 Growth of an ambitious Actor Kim JaejoongAugust 7, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Note: Partial Translation, omitted repetitive information already shared.

002.jpg

Triangle didn’t receive a good review as a drama but praises for the actors’ passionate acting never ceased. Especially, Kim Jaejoong’s presence was undeniable in every episode, impressing ‘actor Kim Jaejoong’ to the general public. He seemed to gain a lot in the first drama that he took up the main role regardless of the drama’s popularity…

It is about time that Kim Jaejoong develop a solid goal for his acting career. I was surprised by his answer to a plain question. He says he is very ambitious, what is his dream as an actor then?

“Once I have a dream, I may become lazy. If I tell my self this is my dream, I may postpone it to tomorrow or the next day. It is the same with setting a role model. If I set a role model, I may conform myself to that person. I just want to play various characters in a variety of projects. More specifically? Fantasy or romantic comedy. Melodrama as well. Read the script first, and if I find a character I like, I would gladly take on that role whether it is the main character or not. I want to try musical and directing in the future too. I am indeed ambitious.”(Laugh)

Kim Jaejoong and his “multidimensional” eyes: Versatile actors who can portray an array of colorful roles have one thing in common: they possess “multidimensional” eyes. Even during the interview Kim Jaejoong expressed a variety of emotions through his mesmerizing eyes where the polarizing qualities from coolness to sincerity and purity coexist.

Source: XportsNews via NaverTranslated by: @crystalmoon64 1, 2Shared by: JYJ3

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 2.286em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); margin: 0px 0px 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[NEWS] 140808 JYJ’s Jaejoong and Yoochun comment on possibility of all 3 JYJ members starring in the same productionAugust 8, 2014 · rilanna

JYJ’s Jaejoong shared that one of the things on his bucket list is for all three JYJ members (Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu) to act in the same production!

During a recent interview with Sports Chosun, Jaejoong showed off his group’s teamwork, recalling the work that went into their album ‘Just Us’, “It was an album that took the strength of all three members. We tried not to show a cool image but rather a natural one [for this album]. It is filled with a variety of music genres that we wanted to do. We only recorded together for not even 10% of our time working on the album, so we wondered if we would be able to harmonize well. I guess this is what it means to have good teamwork.”

When asked about the possibility of JYJ starring in the same production together, he shared, “Sooner or later, I definitely want all three of us to act together for a production. If that happens, the title would be ‘Triangle 2′ [laughs],” joking about a ‘Triangle’ sequel that would involve JYJ playing brothers just like how Jaejoong, ZE:A’s Siwan, and Lee Bum Soo played three brothers in the drama.

120image_readtop_2014_1077011_1407472579

Yoochun also commented on the idea of acting together in an interview with MBN Star on August 8, “If I were to star in a production with Jaejoong, I want to be the supporting actor… Jaejoong can be the lead character, and I want to be the supporting role. More so than competing with each other, I think it would be fun to play a role that would help Jaejoong.”

When asked what genre he wants to do if they were to film together, Yoochun joked, “Erotic?” He explained, “I want to reveal Jaejoong hyung’s body to the world. All nude,” bringing fans to laughter. Yoochun also mentioned that he would love to play a villain in his next project.

http://jyj3.net/2014/08/08/news-140808-jyjs-jaejoong-and-yoochun-comment-on-possibility-of-all-3-jyj-members-starring-in-the-same-production/

Here is my less-than-kind review of this. Looking back at all my screenshots from all the episodes in the beginning, it really hit me how much this series changed and how it just kept going downhill. Choi needs to sit in the naughty corner. And the actors to run away while he's not looking. :P

Also, it was pretty sad reading the reason why Yang Ha died and even the fact that Jae Joong had no idea what those scenes were at the end so he could act as he wanted and felt he should. That is why you inform your actors and give them all they need to do their part.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Triangle - Drama"

photo471640.jpg

There are a lot of reasons why some dramas just go wrong. They range from lacking material or creators to schedule issues to extensions and really remind us how difficult the current system is to create in. To create something good and have it remain good. It is also often impossible for outsiders to know exactly what went wrong aside from seeing the bad result of it. Sadly, 'Triangle - Drama' has been plagued with many issues, lacking material being what ultimately makes it all fall apart.

>> FULL PIECE <<

class="entry-title"[iNTERVIEW] 140813 Park Yuchun talks about Kim Jaejoong “We are faring well” August 13, 2014 · rilanna

Interview in an Interview – Park Yuchun talks about Kim Jaejoong
“We are faring well”

IE001742700_STD.jpg~original

I asked Park Yuchun a question regarding JYJ member Kim Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong took on his first title role recently in MBC drama Triangle, and he is as passionate about acting as Park Yuchun. In his latest interview with Omystar Kim Jaejoong expressed his appreciation of Park Yuchun saying, “Yuchun watched every single episode of Triangle live.” That’s why decided to ask Park Yuchun a question about Kim Jaejoong as well.

“We don’t really talk about each other’s acting. I watched all of Jaejoong’s projects because I know how important monitoring is. But then again, I wanted to keep watch Triangle (laugh). I feel grateful whenever I think of Jaejoong. Frankly speaking, I thought it would have been great if he did another drama right after Dr. Jin. But Jaejoong has so much talent. I did think that what if he delayed the album and did more acting.

I expected that Jaejoong’s solo actives would be successful. As I was listening to his voice, I felt more and more colors were layered in his voice. Sort of like years of experience melt into his voice? If I dared to compare, it reminded me of the veteran singer An Chihwan’s voice.

Source: OhMyStar News via Naver
Translated by: @crystalmoon64
Shared by: JYJ3

• 2 weeks later...

37484fb2f178e15d30f2d1661d4a80d9?s=50&d= id="yui_3_16_0_1_1408945786592_2776" class="yiv6271574193post-title" style="margin:.4em 0 .3em;font-size:1.8em;font-size:1.6em;color:#555;margin:0;font-size:20px;"[PART TRANS] 140825 Drama Triangle costar Oh Yeonsu talks about Jaejoong in an Interview by Ces

201407220500028_1

The second brother Jang Dongcheol(portrayed by Kim Jaejoong) was also Heo Yeongdal, called a trashy street thug in drama Triangle...

Kim Jaejoong(28) left the group TVXQ and formed JYJ, a vocal group consists of three males...

Oh Yeonsu lifted her thumbs up in evaluation of the two actors (Kim Jaejoong and Im Siwan)...

"Both of them were pretty good at acting. They are popular idol stars but didn't act arrogant. Even though we filmed all night without sleep for days, they never showed sign of weariness. They seemed to enjoy acting in any circumstances; that inspired me and gave me positive energy. I learned a lot from them though they are young."

▼ Did they have difficult time relating to you since you are much older?

"I am not a serious type and don't usually act my age, so we were in very casual terms... Jaejoong is such an affable person, you can become close to him in just 5 minutes. In fact I had some preconceived ideas about Jaejoong, but he is someone you grow to like more as you get to know him better. In order to compensate for his relative inexperience in acting, he lived off of gimbab(seaweed rice roll) yet he never even frowned once."

201406241154390410_1

Source: Donga
Translated by: @crystalmoon64
Shared by: PrinceJJ

Guest adikkeluangman

[behind The Scene] Child actor Ko Woo Rim as young Jang Dong Chul in this drama. Awww, this kid pose with his script.1959511_309236075897528_2924695156821171

Hi everyone! Does anybody know the song played at the end of episode 20? As far as I am aware, it is not a part of the official OST. I would truly appreciate it if someone could tell me. :)

Orion said: msmall said: Hi everyone! Does anybody know the song played at the end of episode 20? As far as I am aware, it is not a part of the official OST. I would truly appreciate it if someone could tell me. :)

Guest rohma13

Guys I need to know when is the Various artist complete Ost of triangle will release ...?????? Can anybody know the song played at the end of episode 24 n 25 I really love that song .... Please need to know :(((( I think that song is still not release yet.... Help me friendsssss

rohma13 said: Guys I need to know when is the Various artist complete Ost of triangle will release ...?????? Can anybody know the song played at the end of episode 24 n 25 I really love that song .... Please need to know :(((( I think that song is still not release yet.... Help me friendsssss

class="entry-title"[iNFO] 140908 Triangle’s Kim Jaejoong nominated for Male Excellence Award in Korea Drama Awards 2014 September 8, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Triangle’s Kim Jaejoong is nominated for Male Excellence Award in Korea Drama Awards 2014 ^__^

In 2012, he was nominated in the same category for his acting in Dr. Jin. (Read more Here)
Since nominees are chosen from Korean dramas that aired on the three major broadcasting networks (KBS, MBC and SBS) and cable channels, the competition is strong, and we are happy to know Jaejoong is receiving favorable reviews for his acting in “Triangle”, the proof is that the nominees it’s decided solely by experts judges/critics in the acting field.

This ceremony will be held on October 1st, 2014.

photo Bw7GciWCUAApAPv.jpg

Male Top Excellence Award Nominees:

1.- Ji Chang Wook of MBC “Empress Ki”

photo AacuteoumlAtildecentiquestiacute_3.jpg

2.- Lee Seung Gi of SBS “You’re All Surrounded”

photo AgraveIgravefrac12Acircplusmnacirc2.jpg

3.- Lee Jong Seok of SBS “Dr. Stranger”

AgraveIgraveAacutefrac34frac14reg_acuteU

4.- Kim JaeJoong of MBC “Triangle”

photo plusmnegraveAgraveccedilAacuteszlig_AEligregparaoacuteAgraveIgravefrac34THORNplusmnUcirc.jpg

5.- Yoo Ah In of jTBC “Secret Love Affair”

photo Agravemacrfrac34AEligAgraveIcirc_2.jpg

Source: Naver
Shared by: JYJ3

Guest titinio

the competition for this nomination is too hard. all the rivals are those who's talented and have name already, so even if jaejoong cannot win, i'm happy :D at least his talent is recognized by expert in acting field.if he win then its a huge surprised XDDD *cross fingered* miracle do exist rite? hehe

Guest adikkeluangman

Just want to post Ko Woo Rim or young Dong Chul pictures again. Looking at his resume, his character were not all like fluffy bright kid.10449937_322644294556706_866880881592204

• 2 weeks later...

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-weight: normal;"[TRANS] 140922 CJeS Senior Actors Kim Kang Woo and Lee Jung Jae Watched Jaejoong in Triangleby Ces
Excerpt from the SOOMPI article: JYJ has recently talked about their senior actors in their agency, C-JeS Entertainment.Desktop11JYJ has recently talked about their senior actors in their agency, C-JeS Entertainment.At the press conference for their “2014 JYJ Asia Tour Concert in Shanghai – The Return of the King” held last September 20 in Shanghai, China, the JYJ members talked about their encounters with their fellow C-JeS Entertainment artists.“After the broadcast, they tell us that they watched (our drama series) well,” said Kim Jaejoong when asked whether they receive some advice from the senior actors in their agency.Kim Jaejoong added, “Kim Kang Woo hyung said, ‘I’m watching your drama well. I’m a JYJ fan.’ Also, some time ago, I met Lee Jung Jae hyung by chance at the cafeteria. Hyung somehow doesn’t check out other people’s dramas but he told me he watched my drama from the first episode until it finished. I receive a great amount of strength and encouragement with those words.”SourceSoompiShared by: PrinceJJ

Archived