[Drama 2014] Her Lovely Heels / Women, Comics, and Shoes / 여자만화 구두

SongMira

Synopsis
30000356012.jpgSynopsis
The relationship story between Sin Ji-hoo, a woman who is afraid of love and Oh Tae-soo, a man who doesn't believe in love.

CastHan Seung YeonHong Jeong YeonJeong Ge Eun
Airing dates : 2014/02/24~Upcoming
Episodes:10Network:SBSCountry:South Korea
Teaser

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hong Jong Hyun Cast for “Women, Comics, and Shoes,” Joins Kara’s Han Seung Yeonhong-jong-hyun.jpg

Model and actor Hong Jong Hyun has joined the cast of SBS Plus’ upcoming drama “Women, Comics, and Shoes.”

He will be taking on the role of Oh Tae Soo, and act with Kara‘s Han Seung Yeon (Shin Ji Hoo). After trying to make multiple relationships work, Oh Tae Soo has lost his hope in love. With his cold attitude, he starts dating Ji Hoo, who is inexperienced in the field of romance. Not only is he handsome, but he casually takes care of Ji Hoo, making him the perfect guy that girls will fall for. 

Ahn Kil Ho PD revealed the reason for casting Hong Jong Hyun, “I believe he will be able to show the charm of Oh Tae Soo, who comes off cold at first, but slowly opens up his heart. In addition, Hong Jong Hyun cut his hair shot for the role, showing his dedication for acting.”

The handsome model-turned-actor has recently appeared in shows “Style Log,” “Petorialist,” “Dating Agency Cyrano,” and others.

“Women, Comics, and Shoes” is currently in filming stages, and will air its first episode on February 24 through SBS Plus, online platforms, and mobile services.

cr to soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kara’s Seung Yeon Cast in SBS’s Office Love Drama “Woman Comic Shoes”han-seung-young.jpg

Kara‘s Han Seung Yeon has been cast in SBS‘s upcoming mini drama “Woman Comic Shoes.”

The drama will run for 10 episodes, and it is based off a popular webtoon. Seung Yeon will play the character Shin Ji Hoowho is fearful of love after having a bad first love experience. She will have a secret office love affair in the drama.

Regarding her casting, Ahn Gil Ho PD stated, “We believe Han Seung Yeon’s maturity and innocence will allow her to capture Ji Hoo’s heart fluttering love story. Not only that, since her debut, she has kept up her cute performance in which she receives a lot of praise.”

Han Seung Yeon’s upcoming drama will premiere on February 24 on SBS Plus.

cr to soompi

Jeong Ga-eun in "Women, Comics and Shoes" with Han Seung-yeon and Hong Jong-hyeon

photo396110.jpg

Jeong Ga-eun is starring in the 10 part SBS mini-drama "Women, Comics and Shoes" which draws the mentality of a woman in love.

Jeong Ga-eun is Im Han-na, a strong and bold office lady who has the looks and skills but weak at heart. She realizes her feelings for her friend's brother Tae-soo (Hong Jong-hyeon) and fights in a love triangle with Ji-hoo (Han Seung-yeon).

Jeong Ga-eun sad, "I am happy to be in such a good drama. I hope the drama is as popular as the web-toon itself".

"Women, Comics and Shoes" can be seen on SBS Plus, online and mobile services on the 24th of February.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink.

Kara's Han Seung-yeon to star in "Women, Comics and Shoes"

photo395106.jpg

Kara's Han Seung-hyeon is starring in the SBS Plus drama "Women, Comics and Shoes".

Han Seung-hyeon takes on the role of Sin Ji-hoo, a girl who is afraid of love. She's a character who has bitter memories of her first love and has a secret affair with Oh at her office.

"Women, Comics and Shoes" producer Ahn Gil-ho claimed, "Han Seung-hyeon should be able to express maturity and purity at the same time. I considered her passion for acting since her debut to great value".

Han Seung-hyeon starred in the SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong" as Sook-bin and appealed to many.

Meanwhile, "Women, Comics and Shoes" can be seen on SBS Plus, online and through mobile service starting from the 24th. . .

Oh this sound interested i really don't know what the hell I'm going to do with all these dramas I'm actually watching in which i already have enough on my damn plate but trying to be greedy and wanting more, I 'll check this one out as well because it looks promising..

• 2 weeks later...

class="titleNews"‘Girls Comic Shoes’ Kara’s Han Seung Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun Shoot Drama Poster

Kara’s Hang Seung Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun met to shoot the drama poster for the upcoming drama Girls Comic Shoes.

During the photo shoot for drama poster, Hong Jong Hyun, who is a model-turned-actor, was seen leading on Han Seung Yeon as they posed for the camera.

In Girls Comic Shoes, Han Seung Yeon will act as ‘Shin Ji Hoo,’ a new girl at work who is afraid to fall in love and develops a crush on her co-worker Hong Jong Hyun.

Hong Jong Hyun will act as the guy who has lots of dating experience and is rather cynical about love, but slowly transforms as he meets Ji Hoo.

201401280927223310_1.jpg

A drama staff stated, “This was the first time that Han Seung Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun have acted opposite each other, but they showed great team work, to the point where one might think they are lovers in real life. You can get your expectations up for this couple’s chemistry.”

Meanwhile, Girls Comic Shoes will air the first episode on February 24 through SBS Plus, online and mobile services.

Photo credit: SBS Plus

source: enewsworld

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Stills and Trailer Released for Han Seung Yeon’s Mini Drama “Women, Comics and Shoes”han-seung-yeon.jpg

Han Seung Yeon is beautiful in her newest still from her upcoming drama “Women, Comics and Shoes.”

In the still, Han Seung Yeon looks lovely with her pink purse and blue jacket as she goes on her first date with Hong Jong Hyeon. The drama follows the love story between Shin Ji Hoo (Han Seung Yeon), a woman who is fearful of love after having a bad first love experience, and Oh Tae Soo(Hong Jong Hyeon), a man who doesn’t believe in love. 

You can also watch the recently released trailer for the drama below. The trailer shows Han Seung Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun first meeting each other at the shoe store and going on dates. It ends with a romantic scene of the two gazing into each other eyes.

The picture below was taken at a photo shoot for the drama’s poster. Han Seung Yeon’s upcoming 10 episode mini drama “Women, Comics and Shoes” will premiere on February 24 on SBS Plus, and the drama will also broadcast online.

han-seung-yeon1.jpg

Soompi

Hong Jong Hyun dishes on kissing Jung Ga Eun and KARA's Seungyeon for 'Her Lovely Heels'

Seungyeon-hong-jong-hyun-jung-ga-eun_139

On February 14, actor Hong Jong Hyun dished on kissing actresses Jung Ga Eun and KARA'sSeungyeon for the short SBS Plus drama 'Her Lovely Heels', which is based on the comic book of the same name.

He said, "The feeling is definitely different. Jung Ga Eun was a girl who took the lead, while it was a refreshing kiss in Seungyeon's case."

Jung Ga Eun said, "I'm talking out of turn, but I think Ji Hoo (played by Seungyeon) was more nervous. The director told me to do a strong kiss scene. I don't know how it came out."

The drama will start airing ten episodes ten minutes each on February 24. It centers on the inexperienced Shin Ji Hoo (Seungyeon) who falls in love with her new boss Oh Tae Soo (Hong Jong Hyun), who is actually very experienced in love and subsequently cynical about the topic. However, as he spends more and more time with the sweet Shin Ji Hoo, his feelings toward dating change once again.

Make sure you watch!

AllKpop

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KARA’s Han Seung Yeon Shares What It’s Like as an Idol-Actress at Press Conference for “Women, Comics And Shoes”hsy_womencomicsshoes.jpg

KARA’s Han Seung Yeon recently talked about the advantages and disadvantages of being an idol-actor. 

On February 14, Han Seung Yeon attended the press conference for SBS Plus mini drama series, “Women, Comics, and Shoes” along with fellow actors Hong Jong Hyun, Jung Ga Eun, and Yoon Jong Hoon at the Sapphire Ballroom in Lotte Hotel World.

During the Q&A portion of the press conference, Han Seung Yeon opened up about her experiences as an idol-actor. “I think one advantage of being an idol-actor is that you have a lot of experience standing in front of the cameras, so it’s easier to adapt. There other countless difficulties that come with being an idol-actor, but I think one of them would definitely be the added burden of being able to get the [audience’s] feedback right away,” she said. 

“However, because of that I’m trying harder than ever. Since many people understand those concerns, I’ve put my heart and soul into everything. I hope people view my acting positively,” she added. 

“Women, Comics and Shoes” is a 10-episode manhwa adaptation that will air on February 24 through SBS Plus. The trailer and stills from the “Women, Comics and Shoes” have also been released. 

Soompi

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Her Lovely Heels

Archived