[Drama 2014] It's Okay, That's Love 괜찮아, 사랑이야

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Øn'Łìfĕ   tbh, the popularity of any idols can't boost the ratings, you will understand what I mean if you know the ratings system in Korea but I am sure D.O can attract many interest from international fans and this is the reason why the production companies always put idols in the drama cast these days.

If idols can boost the ratings, how about Yoona's dramas lately? she is a really popular idol in Korea.

When it comes to ratings success, It depends on a storyline, drama genres and main leads that can catch many eyes of middle aged women in Korea.

P.s. I am really looking forward to this drama because of the psychiatric thing so all the cast, Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, D.O and the rest...Keep fighting :)

@everythingnothing : I know that the ratings depend primarily on a storyline and the main leads's acting ability that can attract the viewers. And the appearance of an idol in a drama is a small part. Like I said, I think IOTL will be a successful drama because of the excellent acting of the two leads and the talented screenwriter who can write a great script . 
About the drama "Prime Minister And I" of Yoona, I think it didn't have the high ratings because the storyline isn't interesting enough to attract the viewers. ( I watched it ). 
Anw, I'm really lookin' forward to IOTL too :D

Øn'Łìfĕ You know I love you girl :x I always talk with you on O2 thread and I knew what you wanted to say :)

"I know that the ratings depend primarily on a storyline and the main leads's acting ability"     

tbh, I think it would be "the main leads's domestic fame to catch viewers' eyes at first"  Many good actors in Korea even didn't do good at ratings.

If you notice, Lee Seung Ki never started his dramas below 10% because he is a  really Korea's heartthrob .

I really love Noh Hee Kyung (I like her writing style) but you talk about the ratings, right? her works never did good at ratings (because of her style, not mainstream unlike Kim Eun Sook) but only That Winter The Wind Blows has the solid ratings even though it was in same time slot as IRIS2, blockbuster drama sequel.

Jo In Sung never started his dramas ratings below 10% and also Gong Hyo Jin, she never did bad at ratings.

Jo In Sung electrified acting style fit Noh Hee Kyung's slow pace and I think Gong Hyo Jin's romantic comedy vibe will suit this drama perfectly.

For Yoona's topic, not only Prime Minister And I but also Cinderella Man and Love Rain ( which not SM production dramas)

I like Prime Minister And I, it was good compared to other SM dramas (Yoona was cute as well) so my point is that drama ratings success depends on middle aged women not teenagers, if any dramas had the stars this target like *PLUS those dramas were their taste, it would receive high viewer ratings.

I could predict the high ratings of You Who Came from the Star since I knew the main leads and its plot.

"Anw, I'm really lookin' forward to IOTL too :D" :x :x We all JIS, GHJ, SDI, LKS and D.O' fans are the same.

@everythingnothing: Oops! I think you don't totally understand what I said. I don't know how to say clearly because my English is limited :D
"The main leads's domestic fame to catch viewers' eyes at first" . About that, do you know Kwon Sang Woo? He is a famous actor but his drama "Medical Top Team" didn't succeed. The ratings of episode 1 was only 6.5%.
I just want IOTL to be successful because I trust the excellent cast and the talented screenwriter. I think their collaborate is too wonderful. Like you said, "Jo In Sung electrified acting style fit Noh Hee Kyung's slow pace and I think Gong Hyo Jin's romantic comedy vibe will suit this drama perfectly". 
And a successful drama doesn't mean that it must have a high ratings. Like Faith, although it didn't do good at ratings, it was still very famous in other countries. About IOTL, if it has a high ratings, it'll be too wonderful. But the ratings is not important. We who love IOTL and the cast just simply watch and enjoy it :)
Anw, it seems that we are off-topic :D

005uWYZKgw1egpq8295hzj30hs0dc3yv.jpg dc

140524 -It's Okay, It's Love    Yeouido photograph   tonight---fr:baidu

c04472a1jw1egpq2vxqsjj20j80hcwfb.jpg
@孔孝真吧

#孔孝真##孔晓振##赵寅成##没关系,是爱情啊# 140524 晚上 赵寅成、孔孝真在汝矣岛换乘中心前进行拍摄。
参加完好姐妹的婚礼后又马不停蹄地赶去工作,辛苦了孔布利! cr twitter

I have the great feeling this drama will have good ratings. Not only because of the cast, it's the entire thing that seems successfull.

I can't wait to see Jo In Sung do a comedic role. I saw "What happened in Bali" and "That winter the wind blows" with him and despite they were super melodramatic, he managed to make me smile. GAH. I love him. From the description his character is going to be funny and complex. I'm sure behind the cool façade I'm imagining he will put, there is a lot of mystery. Paired with Gong Hyo Jin it's going to be a BOOM, since she's the romcom queen. On this drama though I believe her role will be more serious and at times comedic, the way a doctor's humor could be. :D I'm all in for laughs with them!!!

But I'm sure as every other romcom, they will do an amazing job at portraying the sad scenes too.

July, come sooner! Fighting!

Guest teddypizza

Guys omg what IF Kwangsoo is the love rival that would be epic lol :)) throwback RM Kwangsoo x Gong Hyojin 'drama' Don't Walk, but Date kekeke \:D/

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Wow,!.I can see So many Jis oppa filmed IOTL drama here..So exciting what happened the story about Jis and Ghj.. 8-> :x

Omo, what might be happening for him to "protect" her (I suppose) like that? ;))

They've filmed quite a few episodes so far... isn't that so? The writers also did that with TWTWB... I suppose they've already outlined the whole drama or almost done with it.

Archived