[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

atiyam said: He was probably concentrating to hard to breath much. It was his first time so he was nervous and he needed to focus on getting it done right technically. hahaha. If a man gets to excited to quick than.........game over. The next time we might hear more from him. 
@Rania Zeid, you are too funny.lol
@diamnon888, she could be a hormonal ahjumma, but aren't we all, add horney-ness to make a killer combo. I can say that we know for sure that he loves her. I can say that she cares very deeply for him. She might not be in love with him yet but we know it will happen because, the writers tell us so.LOL. I can agree that she probably went their in part because of jealousy and to mark her territory. This is why she puts on his clothing to make a distinction between girlfriend and family. I don't mind her doing this because this is how she will fall more for him. She feels that she has all the cards but we can already see her emotions getting the best of her. It's only a matter of time before she is in love. 

Guest tinybelle

@"Rania Zeid"‌ you are too funny! they did. 100% they did it. you'll hear panting. i think it's mostly from HW. ;))

atiyam

said: He was probably concentrating to hard to breath much. It was his first time so he was nervous and he needed to focus on getting it done right technically. hahaha. If a man gets to excited to quick than.........game over. The next time we might hear more from him. 

Rania Zeid said: i ammm dyinnngggg to hear the sounds hhhhhhhhhhhhh   i used to have earphones but it was worse than not hearing anything..every 2 sec someone comes and asks me what r u listening to ??....i tolerated & kept them till one day my boss came and asked me what are u listening to ? :D hhhhhhhhhhh so I got rid of them at once ...yeh my life is difficult i know hhhh   

@atiyam  I don't condone her actions at this point. She is way too old for this high school competition with his gf.  We might see a pulling hair scene soon. lol Until I have more proof, I will consider it just a hot play. But even that should make both engaged in pleasure. someone is more giving lol

daunkayu

said:

Rania Zeid

said:

i ammm dyinnngggg to hear the sounds hhhhhhhhhhhhh   i used to have earphones but it was worse than not hearing anything..every 2 sec someone comes and asks me what r u listening to ??....i tolerated & kept them till one day my boss came and asked me what are u listening to ? :D hhhhhhhhhhh so I got rid of them at once ...yeh my life is difficult i know hhhh   

Guest tinybelle

cr @Llamaesque‌ of outside-seoul.tumblr.com

Here’s an interesting post from the SLA forum on Soompi. I bet it’s the basis of the anon comments yesterday saying that Hye Won and Sun Jae didn’t have sex in episode 8. In summary: Hye Won is carefully using Sun Jae for personal advancement, and will always chose her job over him.

I think there’s a lot of validity in this interpretation, and that it’s probably true to some extent. (It puts a whole new spin on the “I’m cosplaying as your girlfriend” line and the bit about using coldness to convey passion—that’s how Hye Won is approaching her performance with Sun Jae.)

But I think that Hye Won is too smart and too worldly to really believe that an intense romantic relationship is a good way to manipulate someone. Like the heroine of In Time with You says, “Having is the beginning of losing.”

Hye Won’s motivations might initially have been to bring Sun Jae into the Seo Han fold using whatever tools were available to her, but she’s out of control at this point, and the whole idea fits quite neatly with our interpretation that the show is about Hye Won coming to life. All the heated passion of someone loving you is almost certain to drive them away from you sooner or later, especially when there’s no way for the relationship to go legit; she can’t marry Sun Jae. No matter how into Hye Won he may be, he’s probably not going to spend four years of college being strung along by her without things falling apart.And the closer Hye Won lets Sun Jae get to her at this point, the further away he’s going to go at that point.

(Plus, Hye Won already has an “escape route”: sending Sun Jae off to Europe for all those contests she told him about in episode 6.)

If Hye Won was primarily motivated by manipulating Sun Jae into loving her for professional reasons, she wouldn’t have let it go as far as it already has. (Even if they didn’t have sex.)

imagejpg1_zpscd169260.jpg
Are these the same "escape route" being referred to? It's only now that I'm remembering that I didn't get that convo between them.

Its really amusing how we are still debating over a very obvious fact, SJ and HW shared an intimacy sexually and emotionnally!!!
Arguments: the intimate talk+ the very comfy feeling between the two afterwards+ SJ sweaty Tshirt+ HW wet hair she was playing with ( sure she did shower after the intercourse, in the meanwhile that SJ may have made the bed ( for those who think the bed was neat) and buyed somed Beers, because i dont think he had all those canns of Beers at home!!!!
I think it was  a surprise for a lot of fans foreigners and koreans in the same time, because i think its a first specially in recent times!!!
I was surprrised i was trolled but not surprised at the scene it self, in middle-eastern drams we are very familiar with such thing where we will hear voices more see the actule sceene of sex itself!!!!!!
I think the PD and people behind the show, tried a very different approche to not make it just another affair with sex in ur face, its more subtile, they are dealing with a very sensitive subject , beeing raw and explicit in the sexual part of the relationship wouldn't be an advantage for this situation!!!!!
If only we could all, the fans make it to korea for the final episode episode and watch it on agigant screen in the presence of Yoo Ah In and Kim Hee Ae , and the PdNIM TOO!!!!
Where is the review for episode 9 ???????????????????? Monday hurry up!!!

YAP THEY DID IT ............
so our SJ is not a virgin anymore ....he became a maaaaaaaaaaan ............. iit s a veryy precious & emotional moment for me ............... yehh i m touched 

G3uPmUL.gif

:)) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think we should celebrate  

• Like 1

Guest AudreyB

tinybelle said: cr @Llamaesque‌ of outside-seoul.tumblr.comp

Here’s an interesting post from the SLA forum on Soompi. I bet it’s the basis of the anon comments yesterday saying that Hye Won and Sun Jae didn’t have sex in episode 8. In summary: Hye Won is carefully using Sun Jae for personal advancement, and will always chose her job over him.

I think there’s a lot of validity in this interpretation, and that it’s probably true to some extent. (It puts a whole new spin on the “I’m cosplaying as your girlfriend” line and the bit about using coldness to convey passion—that’s how Hye Won is approaching her performance with Sun Jae.)

But I think that Hye Won is too smart and too worldly to really believe that an intense romantic relationship is a good way to manipulate someone. Like the heroine of In Time with You says, “Having is the beginning of losing.”

Hye Won’s motivations might initially have been to bring Sun Jae into the Seo Han fold using whatever tools were available to her, but she’s out of control at this point, and the whole idea fits quite neatly with our interpretation that the show is about Hye Won coming to life. All the heated passion of someone loving you is almost certain to drive them away from you sooner or later, especially when there’s no way for the relationship to go legit; she can’t marry Sun Jae. No matter how into Hye Won he may be, he’s probably not going to spend four years of college being strung along by her without things falling apart.And the closer Hye Won lets Sun Jae get to her at this point, the further away he’s going to go at that point.

(Plus, Hye Won already has an “escape route”: sending Sun Jae off to Europe for all those contests she told him about in episode 6.)

If Hye Won was primarily motivated by manipulating Sun Jae into loving her for professional reasons, she wouldn’t have let it go as far as it already has. (Even if they didn’t have sex.)

imagejpg1_zpscd169260.jpg
Are these the same "escape route" being referred to? It's only now that I'm remembering that I didn't get that convo between them.

Meanwhile...
I finally searched up Son Yeol Eum's performance at the Tchaikovsky Competition playing Liszt's Spanish RhapsodyThis was the 2nd round performance that Sun Jae referred to in Ep 6, the one that he said he had watched many many timesSJ has made several references to Son Yeol Eum in the drama so far, wouldnt it be cool if she made a cameo on the drama?? haha (wishful thinking)
Anyway here's the performance

Get ready to be blown away!!!
By the way, for those who can read Korean and are interested, here's the analysis of the difference between Sun Jae's version of the Spanish Rhapsody and Son Yeol Eum's version and the underlying implications to SJ's character and change from these differences. Very interesting read!!http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=d_secret&no=6125&page=1&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=%EC%86%90%EC%97%B4%EC%9D%8C

EDITAfter reading that analysis and rewatching both versions, i'm just once again wowed by the detail in this drama and so many subtle themes and messages. And even more than that i'm so wowed by just the power of music itself. Same piece but 2 very very very different interpretations. Son Yeol Eum's version is played faster and alot more vigour and energy. But Sun Jae's version is alot heavier compared to the 'lighter' version of Son Yeol Eum. In the post from the link above, one of the parts which was pointed out was the part where the left hand plays a single melody. If you watch Sun Jae's version, it is alot more pronounced, much heavier in sound and the author of the post said "almost with a tempo of its own compared to the other parts of the piece". Son Yeol Eum, however, plays this melody line much softer and with alot less emphasis. I feel as in for Son Yeol Eum's version, it's all about the movement and the energy whereas Sun Jae seems less flashy but there is the extra weight and solemnity to it - the silence plays a much bigger role in his version. The above author thinks Sun Jae's style reflects his innocence, simplicity in the way he expresses himself. I cant quite put my finger on it myself but for sure I do feel that Sun Jae's version reflects part of his personality.