[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I really like wy's expression at BRI after the wedding,, when he said he knew that sy was kinda upset with his dance. He looks not good too. not because I like when wy sad,, don't miss understand me. I mean his expression showing he is upset too when saying he knew sy upset. it's kinda sweet, isn't it? :)

I know we already talk about this before, but I can't hold myself not to comment again. Lol.. Pardon me :D

*actually i want to attach a capture so you can get the expression what I mean, but I can't do it with my phone. So shame

Guest caramelcake

@kusukayo thats ok if you bring that topic again, I really feel you. Yeah it was a relief when we know WY admitted his wrong or realized SY was upset. [I remember SY 'change' after the lean-on-me incident. I did feel sorry to WY at that time and felt better when SY finally opened up more and was being more aware of WY's sincerity]. Now, the universe turns the table so ... let see what will this couple do to handle this universe game. :))

@rosera hi uri lovely eonni ^^ your gifs are all the awesome as always! Anyway, do you still accept gif request? If yes, would you make a gif when WY sing the song from last week episode with the engsub or the lyric attached? Sorry If its burdened you. Thank you so much :) :x

jbum said: epic wife strikes again....sorry if im spazzing too much =))

@jbum This scene right? tumblr_n5rpud45RY1tbiajho6_400.gif 

@caramelcake I already share on this thread before, honey on page 193but you can saw in this link ;)
http://ladysorchid.tumblr.com/post/85930113166/2youngcouple-ep15-wy-sang-two-hands-clasped#notes

@kusukayo you will see that moment after Eng sub HD file out, Honey ;) 

After Eng sub out I can't concentrate to make a new gif but after this 12 Hrs. you might saw something new stay patently ;) ;) 

Guest daliakudo3

@rosera‌ thank you eonnie for noticing the absence of some of us here. I think I would like to consider myself as one of the people who are MIA. Hahaha.

It is not that I dont love them anymore. I love them and they have made me an emotionally unstable girl for all this time. Sometimes, they even featured in my dream.( hahaha, at this point some of u might think im too obsess and need professional help. Im assure you that im still sane). Saturday has become my favourite day and even though i dont watch online, your comments are enough to make me over the moon.

But recently, many of us have criticized WY for his action in the latest episode and it make me so sad...and disappointed, but never, ever angry at him. I know if I think it from SY's point of view, WY should be blamed and as a girl, i should feel angry when a guy treat another women like that. But how much i try to feel that way, i just cant. My love for WY is too blind for that. ( *vomit* hahaha, too cheesy?) He has been my bias since the beginning, right from 2pm debut on 2008. He is the reason why I watch WGM and although i called myself a fan of 2pm, I dont watch Khuntoria or Taec's WGM.

But at the same time, as what most of you have mentioned, we cannot blame entirely on WY, of course MBC has big role in this whole event. Plus, MBC clearly didnt give clear instruction to them and left them clueless and nervous with hundreds of unfamiliar faces and eyes watching them. How they expect them to be lovey dovey in fight or flight situation? Common sense, PD-nim! Probably, this is one of their down moment in this relationship. Come on, there's no perfect relationship in this world and having the down and up moments actually make a relationship much better. Peace.

Yes, after a while, i also cant help but to like SY. ( who wouldn't?) She is just the sweetest girl ever. But i think my history with WY is too great for me to get angry with him and i even feel protective of him. He's just like a good friend who you will stand by his side regardless of how big the mistake he made. I know many of you disagree with me but as i mentioned before, im an emotionally unstable person and i cannot control myself. Hope you guys understand.

Even though the english sub is out already, i cannot bring myself to watch it. I think i just pass for this episode. I rely heavily on @rosera‌ eonnie gif to give me some glimpse of what this episode is all about. That will be enough i think. SATURDAYYYY! COME FASTERRR!

daliakudo3 said: @rosera‌ thank you eonnie for noticing the absence of some of us here. I think I would like to consider myself as one of the people who are MIA. Hahaha. It is not that I dont love them anymore. I love them and they have made me an emotionally unstable girl for all this time. Sometimes, they even featured in my dream.( hahaha, at this point some of u might think im too obsess and need professional help. Im assure you that im still sane). Saturday has become my favourite day and even though i dont watch online, your comments are enough to make me over the moon. But recently, many of us have criticized WY for his action in the latest episode and it make me so sad...and disappointed, but never, ever angry at him. I know if I think it from SY's point of view, WY should be blamed and as a girl, i should feel angry when a guy treat another women like that. But how much i try to feel that way, i just cant. My love for WY is too blind for that. ( *vomit* hahaha, too cheesy?) He has been my bias since the beginning, right from 2pm debut on 2008. He is the reason why I watch WGM and although i called myself a fan of 2pm, I dont watch Khuntoria or Taec's WGM. But at the same time, as what most of you have mentioned, we cannot blame entirely on WY, of course MBC has big role in this whole event. Plus, MBC clearly didnt give clear instruction to them and left them clueless and nervous with hundreds of unfamiliar faces and eyes watching them. How they expect them to be lovey dovey in fight or flight situation? Common sense, PD-nim! Probably, this is one of their down moment in this relationship. Come on, there's no perfect relationship in this world and having the down and up moments actually make a relationship much better. Peace. Yes, after a while, i also cant help but to like SY. ( who wouldn't?) She is just the sweetest girl ever. But i think my history with WY is too great for me to get angry with him and i even feel protective of him. He's just like a good friend who you will stand by his side regardless of how big the mistake he made. I know many of you disagree with me but as i mentioned before, im an emotionally unstable person and i cannot control myself. Hope you guys understand. Even though the english sub is out already, i cannot bring myself to watch it. I think i just pass for this episode. I rely heavily on @rosera‌ eonnie gif to give me some glimpse of what this episode is all about. That will be enough i think. SATURDAYYYY! COME FASTERRR!

@daliakudo3Honey, No one didn't want to blame or angry to you for your motion, Don't sad like that :x :x Eonnie understand you, you will saw Eonnie always positive thinking for both of them and First time Eonnie watch this show cos Wooyoung too, Nichkhun and Taecyoen Eonnie didn't watch online cos Eonnie just follow 2PM not over 2 years and yeah already watch in my language translate2Young is the first show that Eonnie watch online and already love by the naturally act they still a human can make mistake too, No one didn't angry with him for real, honey We just  despise him for a little bit time :)and Eonnie don't want you past this EP, cos if you watch it not bad like you afraid You will know what they said about each other  it came out like that cos MBC want few of Drama to come to put more rating, just funny for Eonnie
And I promise for all of you guys, you will saw the moment that they take care of each other that MBC take out, That sweet moment that can make you fall in love with both of them again by Many Fancam that why before this Eonnie thank you for many Fancam 
PSEonnie still can't choose my bias until now so Eonnie busy to watch for every show all member join 
@diendong That from Seyoung interview in EP3 after she ask him why they hold hand for saw they house after press conference She was said she so embarrased and the past she step away from the man like that Eonnie though that is part of reason that WY remember and as we knew if she doesn't like he doesn't like too, in EP5 that they go to shopping for furniture 

Guest daliakudo3

@jann17‌ thanks for the reply. For some reason, idk why, this saturday episode will be great. Cant wait for it! I already excited \:D/

Hey, dont forget who get it right when guessing SY's swimsuit? Meee! (Havent manage to celebrate it yet. Hhaha) So, this intuition must means something.

Of course, i will support them till the end. This..i can guarantee you. >:D< :-?

P.s: if this turns out to be true, i think i should volunteer myself searching for MH370. Hahaha

@deliakudo3 dont be sad girl.... After the sub came out we all understand the situation and the reason based on WY's and SY's point of view. There is no perfect relationship.

And anyone noticed actualy WY told SY he really want to walking and holding hands but then he also said the weather wa so hot and he remember well Sy ever told him that she doenst like holding hand at hot weather. (Correct me if I'm wrong, forgot which episode)

And everything just happened, they bith clueless... And the show must go on. After all I think they made it.

They really need heart to heart talk or online call at night like they used to do... :> :x

@jann17 agree with u dear...

This is the very natural wgm relationship ever, with or w/o script, they look very like each other... They just need sometimes to adjusting the feel. Lets support them. :) :*

Pardon my bad eng :D

Guest bladerunner

daliakudo3 said: @rosera‌ thank you eonnie for noticing the absence of some of us here. I think I would like to consider myself as one of the people who are MIA. Hahaha. It is not that I dont love them anymore. I love them and they have made me an emotionally unstable girl for all this time. Sometimes, they even featured in my dream.( hahaha, at this point some of u might think im too obsess and need professional help. Im assure you that im still sane). Saturday has become my favourite day and even though i dont watch online, your comments are enough to make me over the moon. But recently, many of us have criticized WY for his action in the latest episode and it make me so sad...and disappointed, but never, ever angry at him. I know if I think it from SY's point of view, WY should be blamed and as a girl, i should feel angry when a guy treat another women like that. But how much i try to feel that way, i just cant. My love for WY is too blind for that. ( *vomit* hahaha, too cheesy?) He has been my bias since the beginning, right from 2pm debut on 2008. He is the reason why I watch WGM and although i called myself a fan of 2pm, I dont watch Khuntoria or Taec's WGM. But at the same time, as what most of you have mentioned, we cannot blame entirely on WY, of course MBC has big role in this whole event. Plus, MBC clearly didnt give clear instruction to them and left them clueless and nervous with hundreds of unfamiliar faces and eyes watching them. How they expect them to be lovey dovey in fight or flight situation? Common sense, PD-nim! Probably, this is one of their down moment in this relationship. Come on, there's no perfect relationship in this world and having the down and up moments actually make a relationship much better. Peace. Yes, after a while, i also cant help but to like SY. ( who wouldn't?) She is just the sweetest girl ever. But i think my history with WY is too great for me to get angry with him and i even feel protective of him. He's just like a good friend who you will stand by his side regardless of how big the mistake he made. I know many of you disagree with me but as i mentioned before, im an emotionally unstable person and i cannot control myself. Hope you guys understand. Even though the english sub is out already, i cannot bring myself to watch it. I think i just pass for this episode. I rely heavily on @rosera‌ eonnie gif to give me some glimpse of what this episode is all about. That will be enough i think. SATURDAYYYY! COME FASTERRR!

Haiii Everybody~~  >:D<
I really like this convo.. WY : when are you going to take off your bathrob?SY : wait..WY : are you wearing swimsuit? full body? SY : no, why i would wear that? WY : then are you wearing bikini??SY : inside, inside WY : because this place to open after all (dissapointed face)why both of them really cute?? WY is so cute right? he just like want SY use bikini but at the same time he doesn't want SY revealed to much (what a sweet husband)
and borrow your gif unnie @roserai really love love love this scene~~ tumblr_n5ttu3jM5B1tbiajho5_250.gif 
when WY said Aigooo~~  :x I said aigoo too, the feeling of proud mother come again :D 
Well when you see this epi. with eng sub, it not that bad hehe.. let's enjoy every moment of our 2Young and always support them :xplease weekend be faster~~~ 3FyYZN7.gif

@Pu_3 But Eonnie love this scene so muchRemember that Seyoung complain about the door was so heavy before she came out and when they went out of room, sweet hubby  :\"> :\"> 
tumblr_n5tvgbKlPX1tbiajho8_400.gif 

Guest shin27

Hello everyone,

I just saw the eng sub version..
Looks like most of you disappoint with this ep.. :D

I dunno, maybe 2pm fans more understand about wooyoung act, I only saw him in running man last year and in wgm.
But, he seems like really2 enjoying attentions, like dying to be center of attention, no?
Or maybe 2pm/wy-solo hidden campaign for next comeback?!
:)

Btw, did sy swim with jeans?? wow...it must be something...

I love the way SY was coaxing WY after the spa when WY was grumbling about the couple wedding shoes....I knew he was going to sulk because SY said she already has her wedding shoes prepared.  So WY wanted to get his way and make sure SY wears the shoes he gave by using reverse psychology...haha...such a baby...it's okay if u don't wear the shoes i gave you, but at the same time, if you don't wear it, I'll just go barefoot...so SY actually didn't have a choice!
:-j

At the end when SY laughed, it was written 'speechless'...haha...the tactic WY used is just so childish it made her speechless...It goes to show that WY is just someone who needs a lot of assurance from SY...so when SY said 'of course I'll wear it' and 'of course the one you give is prettier than the one i have prepared'...Woo Young was happy again....

If I was SY, I would've pinched his cheeks!! But SY just tried to hold his hand and smiled....I thought this moment was sweet and cute
:)>-

@shin27I though cos he want to payback to Hottest SG for came to his wedding ceremony and as interview he said he want to show SY, when he happy he want put out his happiest motion by dancing and the same time we understand SY too, 

Swim scene I though SY wearing bikini but wearing short jeans outside and if she only wearing bikini her hubby might stop her to put out =)) =))  cos just that she still so sexy  to me, :\"> (I'm in delulu mode again) 
@jann17 Me too, honey but when SY laugh I wanna pinched her cheeks too, to cute 
Like WY's omma said Everything of her is Beautiful ภาพถ่าย 

@caramelcake

jbum said: epic wife strikes again....sorry if im spazzing too much

that was really ... man, I'm speechless looking at these two  She seems really have very strong intuition. Remember when she said the 'oh my god' on Radio show when the MC teased WY to tell how many girls he like (correct me if im wrong) and the time when they were at gym talking about how many women  whom WY gave massage. On the contrary, WY was... speechless too. He was taken aback, and didn't know what to response because maybe SY words were partly true

So true lols…now I worry less for seyoung because I know she’s a strong girl and she deals with her difficulties gracefully. Fighting seyoung aaaahhh!!! Be a woMan for your man and go get him =))

@rosera eonnie sorry it must be the time difference…like now I’m in the office but cant help but answer you right away…I always love your gifs sis  thank u. :-*

@jbum That's fine Honey, sometime Eonnie was error mode like today Eonnie sleep just 4 hrs before go to my office :\"> and oh my god at radio star make me laugh so hard  =))  =)) tiger wifely mode is so cute  to me

Wooyoung said it so himself in the BRI. He had to do a one man show for both fans, thanking them for coming to their wedding; (and most likely, for being the loyal 2pm fans that they are for supporting him) and his wife, so he can show her how happy he is for this marriage. Plus the heat of the sun getting in the way; the nerves of a groom getting married for the first time; the performer, and the man, trying so hard to look cool in front of the woman he wants to impress the most! It would've looked scripted if it turned out well without a hitch.

I was impressed at Seyoung for keeping her cool the whole time! She even managed to take care of Wooyoung; (as we have all seen in the fan accounts from the actual wedding ceremony) wiping his sweat; keeping up his idol image in front of his fans. Wooyoung on the other hand, though looking oblivious of his wife's state of mind; sensed that Seyoung was upset about something; and stated that in his BRI. It may have been a delayed reaction on his part acknowledging his folly; at least, he knew he made a mistake.

By the way, three things surprised him greatly this episode. 1) Seyoung remembering the lyrics of his written song; 2) Seyoung asking him to hold her hand; and, 3) Seyoung giving him the puzzle ring.

Seems like Seyoung will surprise him some more next episode! (MBC, be nice!)

Guest shin27

rosera said: @shin27I though cos he want to payback to Hottest SG for came to his wedding ceremony and as interview he said he want to show SY, when he happy he want put out his happiest motion by dancing and the same time we understand SY too, 

Swim scene I though SY wearing bikini but wearing short jeans outside and if she only wearing bikini her hubby might stop her to put out =)) =))  cos just that she still so sexy  to me, :\"> (I'm in delulu mode again)