[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest bladerunner

The preview (in text) is out.2Young spent some quality time in swimming pool before the wedding.So.....We gonna see some awesome skin and abs.I see WY's abs many times but I never see SY wear swim suit...OMG..........Her body is gonna kill WY.
I am praying for TONS of skinship!!!Please.....

bladerunner said: The preview (in text) is out.2Young spent some quality time in swimming pool before the wedding.So.....We gonna see some awesome skin and abs.I see WY's abs many times but I never see SW wear swim suit...OMG..........Her body is gonna kill WY.

The preview (in text) is out.

2Young spent some quality time in swimming pool before the wedding.
So.....
We gonna see some awesome skin and abs.
I see WY's abs many times but I never see SW wear swim suit...
OMG..........
Her body is gonna kill WY.

I am praying for TONS of skinship!!!
Please.....

I miss their skinship lol

Guest bladerunner

Pu_3 said: bladerunner said: The preview (in text) is out.2Young spent some quality time in swimming pool before the wedding.So.....We gonna see some awesome skin and abs.I see WY's abs many times but I never see SW wear swim suit...OMG..........Her body is gonna kill WY.

No wonder SY skin tone was very tanned and beautiful at the wedding...OMG, I hope she wears sthg sexy but I don't wanna get my hopes up...she could've done that during gym time but she just wore something decent...she doesn't really flaunt her body does she? 

I just hope the swimming pool time is just both of them...no one else...and what happened to our spa time?  I hope they won't edit that out!
[-X

bladerunner said: The preview (in text) is out.2Young spent some quality time in swimming pool before the wedding.So.....We gonna see some awesome skin and abs.I see WY's abs many times but I never see SW wear swim suit...OMG..........Her body is gonna kill WY.

jann17 said: No wonder SY skin tone was very tanned and beautiful at the wedding...OMG, I hope she wears sthg sexy but I don't wanna get my hopes up...she could've done that during gym time but she just wore something decent...she doesn't really flaunt her body does she? 

I just hope the swimming pool time is just both of them...no one else...and what happened to our spa time?  I hope they won't edit that out!
[-X

Guest bladerunner

Just to clarify this.They filmed couple SPA  right before they fly back to Seoul aka last day.So we should see it at 3rd day scene.
2nd day filming:swimming pool - wedding - random play around in Singapore (we saw fancam already)So swimming pool is the one we are missing.

Guest enzo0227

Wow didn't expect they will be swimming and here I am so excited hahaha...can't wait for there outfit and skinships...don't be shy lol

OMG!!! Swimming pool???? **run in circles**  I've been praying for this since I saw Nam gooMin/Jinyoung couple scene at the swimming pool!! OMG!!

OMG!!! Ok... I need to calm down!! Oh goshh.. I love wet scene!! WAKAKAKAA!! **slap self**

Please MBC... jaebal... don't cut or edit too much... we wanna see all... pleaseeee!!!

Guest bladerunner

Usually these are the "WGM must likely to have" honeymoon scenes from the past.
1. couple drive around by themselves (we don't have this).2. Swimming pool (yap..people...we got this)3. wedding (we got this one and it's nice one but fancams kinda kills my interest..so meh...)4. jakuzzi or bathtub talk (some couple had this, i don't think we have) 5. Bed scenes (come on...I want this!!! can we have controllable cameras for 2young?????)6. Wine testing....(i don't care about this....)5. Wifes remove mack-up and show bare face! (not sure about this one...)
just my 2 cents.

bladerunner said: Usually these are the "WGM must likely to have" honeymoon scenes from the past.
1. couple drive around by themselves (we don't have this).2. Swimming pool (yap..people...we got this)3. wedding (we got this one and it's nice one but fancams kinda kills my interest..so meh...)4. jakuzzi or bathtub talk (some couple had this, i don't think we have) 5. Bed scenes (come on...I want this!!! can we have controllable cameras for 2young?????)6. Wine testing....(i don't care about this....)5. Wifes remove mack-up and show bare face! (not sure about this one...)
just my 2 cents.

bladerunner said: Usually these are the "WGM must likely to have" honeymoon scenes from the past.
just my 2 cents.

Guest bladerunner

DaniaH said:

bladerunner

said: Usually these are the "WGM must likely to have" honeymoon scenes from the past.

just my 2 cents.

Guest oolita

bladerunner said: The preview (in text) is out.2Young spent some quality time in swimming pool before the wedding.So.....We gonna see some awesome skin and abs.I see WY's abs many times but I never see SY wear swim suit...OMG..........Her body is gonna kill WY.

Guest bladerunner

우영 ♡ 박세영 – 싱가포르 허니문 ② 신혼여행의 첫날을 천둥번개와 함께한 우영&세영 부부! 다음날, 두 사람은 모닝 수영을 위해 수영장을 찾았는데.. 우영에게 수영복 입은 모습을 보여주기 부끄러운 세영! 하지만 세영과 달리 과감한 상반신 노출을 선보이는 우영! 과연 세영의 눈을 확장(?)시킨 화보 같은 우영의 모습은? 웨딩 의상을 갖춰 입고 결혼식 준비를 마친 우영&세영 부부! 설레는 마음으로 결혼식장으로 향하고. 예상보다 훨씬 많이 찾아와준 하객들을 보고 놀라움을 감추지 못하는데.. 놀란 마음도 잠시, 버진 로드 앞에 선 두 사람! 화동들에게 부케와 부토니에를 건네받고.. 울려 퍼지는 결혼 행진곡에 맞춰 입장하는데.. 수많은 하객들의 축하 속에서 선물 같은 결혼식을 올리는 두 사람의 모습은? 이어 신랑이 신부에게 뽀뽀하라는 사회자의 말에 당황하는 두 사람.. “뽀뽀해”를 외치는 하객들의 열화와 같은 성원 속, 과연 우영과 세영은 뽀뽀에 성공 할 수 있을지?
cr: mbc