[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

My heartfelt appreciation and thanks to all YY squad ,experts .angels ,golden ladies outhere...JOB WELL DONE!:thumbsup:you did it at the

right place and right time.Everything you did makes my heart sings and cry for joy.Space is not enough to mention all  your names...

because of YOU this ship would travel  far together with YY COUPLE .Imagine Seoyungah will now go to Mongolia for  shooting :smile:

I used to watch this Law of the Jungle , i loved nature only annoyed me was unnecessary cuteness of K-pop idols,attracting attention

perhaps job demands:D:D:D

Seyoung doestn't need to act cute coz she's already cute the way she is:wub:.Seyoung's new adventures in life which she

loves to explore and Its time to show other side of her..DYNAMIC LADY :heart: BE CAREFUL YY PRINCESS!

FIGHTING PARK SEYOUNG LAW OF THE JUNGLE:wub:

1 hour ago, standingtallyy said:

Any one can read what Seyoung has written?

It says: "Beautiful Mind - Min Jae" Thank You. 

Its unfortunate that the support truck person couldn't take her pictures because she wasn't wearing makeup and the manager told him not too. :(

But at least she signed the banner. And hopefully she'll post a picture with the cake or flowers we gave her. 

• Like 9

Sy must still be very busy, hopefully it is because the director wants to give kmj more screen time now left 2 episodes. Her manager should have allowed her photo cos sy still beautiful without makeup and if she goes to Mongolia everyone will see her bare face. 

cutie wy - no change 

• Like 7

I can't believe that we have managed to pull this project off!!! Now Seyoung knows that she has international fans who support her as well as Wooyoung. :D

This support truck project started exactly two weeks ago. Heartfelt appreciation to YY Nation here at soompi, YY Nation facebook page, Love Young China fans, and 2young Thailand. Because of you, within that two weeks we managed to collect a sum of 890,000 won (almost $800) from fans from 7 different countries. All of that amount was spent for this project. We ordered 180 cups of drinks and ice cream for the cast and staff, a cake and a bouquet of flowers for Seyoung. That amount also includes the printing of banners and stickers, travelling cost and paypal charges. 

Drinks ordered by Seyoung and her team:

5M4J8s1.jpg

Ice-cream suitable for the hot weather:

6YzBZbb.jpg

• Like 9

Seyoung also got birthday cards with our wishes/messages on them. Tied together with the cards is a USB that has the birthday video I had made for her from us. On the USB, there is also a playlist of the songs played on the support truck.

wXBQTC6.jpg

The playlist on the USB:

1. Happy Birthday - Jang Wooyoung (Korean version)
2. Shall We Dance - Park Se Young

3. Dirt - Bernard Park
4. Two Hands Intertwined - Park Se Young & Jang Wooyoung
5. Drunken Truth - Kim Dong Ryul
6. R.O.S.E - Jang Wooyoung (Korean version)
7. Lean on me - Standing Egg ft Park Se Young
8. The Road to Me - Sung Si Kyung
9. かのじょ (Kanojo) - Nichkhun & Jang Wooyoung
10. This song - 2am
11. Hotter Than July - 2pm
12. Thank you - ra.D
13. How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
14. Cocktail - Jang Wooyoung
15. Brown Eyes - Destiny's Child
16. Mr Chu - Apink
17. You Cross My Mind - Twin Forks
18. Little Star - Standing Egg
19. At the Beginning with You - Richard Marx & Donna Lewis
20. A - Got7
  • Like 9

Finally,  so happy to see the food truck...  Thanks @blame2pm and all the yy shipper for making this project success.. 

Woow double happy to see sy have signed on the standee... Hope to see picture of sy with the food truck.. 

@Gerry58Seo In Juk?? Woowww this is triple happy for me..  Hahaa..  I love his acting.. Can wait to watch sy in law of jungle.. She is suit for this show.. 

Like u,  im hoping that sy n wy will reunion.. Hmmm i think sy never been appeared in RM.. Right...?

• Like 7

@blame2pm very very appreciate on your time,  effort and coordinating and organising this stuffs and project. All are perfect..  So happy until my tears fall down... 

Love the blue rose soap so much... All about wy,  about them...  

Thanks for this

YYnation,  saranghae... 

• Like 7

@blame2pm The food truck design was great. The drinks and ice cream looks delicious.  You've look all the details from the banners, birthday bouquet and the messages. Thanks again for organizing everything. It's amazing you were able to organize this support to Seyoung in a short period of time and made it a success. Daebak!

• Like 7

@blame2pm- again thanks for all your efforts- love the blue candle roses, the cakes, photos and esp the song choices- all very meaningful- hope she plays them often. Glad YY Nation come together :)

tomorrow is Seyoung's birthday, let's post our wishes here and on IG. Let her feel the love! 

@SazaEz- yes seo in guk is joining but not sure whether he will be in the same team as sy, cos I know there are 2 teams.

Sy should be in the first team hopefully with Eric nam. Seo in Guk will finish police 38 then he join, after law of jungle, he got another drama called shopping King- he is super busy cos his drama police 38 has good rating. I also hope sy will get cast in another drama after the variety ends so we can keep seeing her 

• Like 7

@SazaEz @chic-chic @Gerry58 It was my pleasure! Thank you for the support and hopefully we can come together again for another project. :)

Fun info: I was told by the support truck guy that Seyoung had asked for some extra stickers we made (the ones on the cups). Wonder what shes going to do with it. She also said to thank us a lot for preparing so much. ^^

Here's the video that was played on the truck and given to Seyoung:

• Like 9

@blame2pm yup hope we can come together with other projects.  

wooww that great.. yeeaayyy sy know about our existing.. She accepted us.. 

Love the video and the wishes.. Hope sy happy seeing this video.. Wonder what sy's feeling when watching the vdeo.. Thanks again blame2pm for making this video.. Thanks to yy shipper..  Can i save thr video !? 

• Like 6