[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Dispatch is really something. First day of 2016 a dating scandal from Junsu and Hani. Unexpected from fans accepted it really fast.

For our couple if ever they are dating, I hope they can just announce it by themselves instead of being forced to admit to it because of Dispatch.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Dispatch is really something. First day of 2016 a dating scandal from Junsu and Hani. Unexpected from fans accepted it really fast.

For our couple if ever they are dating, I hope they can just announce it by themselves instead of being forced to admit to it because of Dispatch.

I just realized that those stars who are caught are those who appear on sooimpi news a lot eg lmh, Suzy, psh, lsj, hani etc. Dispatch start to monitor them, very scary that they spy for months and take photos as evidence in case they deny.

By the way, knetz say junsu look like ahjumma cos he dress like one and carry paper bag 

so sy is smart, she doesn't post anything and stay out of the press

• Like 2

YY friends why do think this is Wooyoung's wish this year? :phew: Hottest are also wondering why.

Other members bucket list are about 2PM Korean comeback, more time with family, taking trips with members and  good health but Wooyoung gives us "Set me Free". 

This is again Wooyoung's style making people think LOL :lol:

Thank you  Egle0702 @ 2PMALWAYS for other member's wishlist translations.

1653534_10153390748093196_66311138660792

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

YY friends why do think this is Wooyoung's wish this year?

The way I interpret his 2016 wishlist is how he wants to be free in love!!!! Probably telling the fans especially oppa freaks let him be who he is and that he is JWY and he is in love! hahaa!! Or... it's a hint for his new solo! kekekee!!

And Yayyyy... subbed vid is here!! L+O+V+E = LOVE = JWY+PSY!!

• Like 8