[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning YY friends- Really happy my wishes all came true.

Our princess walk the red carpet, she is stunning and elegant and captured the press and everyone's attention. She look so fresh and young. Also got nominated, although didn't win but the fact she got nominated means mbc has an eye on her. 

Saw all the other actresses dresses- most go for safe white cos they look virginal, sy stands out in blue (it is her lucky colour).

U guys watch- 2016 she will soar, her career is taking off!!!

• Like 3

Frankly I prefer her previous blue chiffon dress (she won rookie award) cos it clings to her body and has a high slit- more sexy.

This blue one she wore last night is a bit conservative but maybe she afraid somebody will get jealous.

U can tell the actresses who wore really low cut are single and wants attention. Sy is already taken!!

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing pictures and videos of Sy at MBC drama awards. She's really pretty with her blue dress. Simple and elegant. 

The pictures of the actresses who attended the drama awards are featured at Hancinema site. There is a poll at the end asking Who looks the best? Though it's not an official poll, let's support Seyoung and vote for her because  she looks the best among the rest. Here's the link

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-2015-mbc-drama-awards-red-carpet--actresses-89954.html

• Like 4

@chic-chic: Thanks for the information about the poll, voted and shared it in Instagram ! 

I agree with @Gerry58! If you see the dressing of these actresses, SY chose a special colour! Simple style but little bit conservative! It's hard for us to see her sexy styles, especially after WGM, even in magazine! Maybe someone always check what she wears and gives many advices! 

• Like 2

@chic-chic See I was right again.

Most actresses go for white or black- some of the white gowns look like wedding gown or curtain

Lee joobi red dress is shapeless (by the way knetz bashing her, say she doesn't deserve rookie award) lucky Sy didn't win cos she is not a rookie. I prefer her to win excellence award like jih

kang sora red dress also nice- she is voluptuous so can wear low cut

sy is the only one in blue- the gown is simple but blue very striking - also sy is tall.

Tall girls look better in evening wear

@wing-ting - she carry hp- got to report to her yeobo cos got handsome do sang woo next to her ha ha!

• Like 5

One major difference that I (or we) noticed since Park Seyoung's comeback is how her style has changed. I reckon this is really her style - not showing too much skin, though she's got the figure to carry it well but rather wear something that she is comfortable and not catch too much attention.

Yes, the old photo she had, wearing that blue chiffon, off shoulder gown was better because it accentuated her lovely body and well toned legs. 

But hey, she still looked stunning :wub:

• Like 4

2015 is almost over- for wy it has been a great year 

He discovered many new fans from Wgm, met a great girl, had his own solo concerts, compose many great songs and made lots of money 

I hope he will have a successful 2016, a great love life and continue to entertain all of us :lol:

• Like 2