[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I am excited to watch this. I love MBC giving main performances to 2pm. They don't fail every year.

[INFO] ‪#‎2PM‬ & ‪#‎GOT7‬ collab stage for MBC Gayo Dec 31st - to bring back memories of Kpop in the 90s

via: theseoulstory

Anyway Taec and Jun K visited a day care center for their charity work. No sign of Wooyoung. He's probably really busy nagging his girlfriend with her kissing scenes LOL.

I think Wooyoung had save a lot and probably invested something in Busan with his parents. I think he's saving to buy a house. Remember in an interview he said if he would have a family he doesn't want to live in an apartment but an actual house. Wooyoung is just so good in keeping everything private. 

Anyway for Jun K and Taec fans here, here's a photo with them with the kids. So cute.

10400891_1114736921882590_27534010155779

• Like 4

@chic-chic I like your cute icon  :)

Great news about 2pm and got7 performance. Hope will be longer than sbs one. Please show everyone who is king. The new idols can't compare.

Glad to see Taec and jun.k doing charity work- I am sure all the boys contributed.

U help others, u will be blessed like sy always helping friends 

Another thing about YY couple

they both only use Twitter and always appear on others' IG- another similarity  :P

Pretty sy- a lot of people saying she is pretty so I am not the only one 

• Like 3

Talking about sy kissing scene- at least she didn't freeze or jerk away like some bad ones I have seen.

She is very natural and u can feel the romance.

Although dsw kiss her upper lip, he kiss her quite long- I counted more than 10 secs, as though he doesn't want to end

Sorry wy (don't look)

That's why when an actress gets married, the hubby don't want them to act anymore cos they get jealous 

So hope sy wait 1-2 years more before getting married cos I want to see more of her dramas

• Like 1

Just now, Gerry58 said:

Talking about sy kissing scene- at least she didn't freeze or jerk away like some bad ones I have seen.

She is very natural and u can feel the romance.

Although dsw kiss her upper lip, he kiss her quite long- I counted more than 10 secs, as though he doesn't want to end

Sorry wy (don't look)

That's why when an actress gets married, the hubby don't want them to act anymore cos they get jealous 

So hope sy wait 1-2 years more before getting married cos I want to see more of her dramas

I agree her kiss is natural. I watched kissing scenes of a famous actress but it seems like she's awkward doing it. 

I am hoping we can see BTS of that kiss scene LOL. 

I also want to see more of her dramas but at the same time I wanted to see her get married right away before someone enters military. :phew:

Love Park Seyoung on the two of her meanest scenes in MDGSW episode last weekend -1. When she pullled OW by the collar and threatened her, those eyes could have eaten OW alive; 2. When she confronted OW's husband outside the restaurant, she put her index finger to his head telling him like put this in that head of yours kind of threat..it certainly made him fear Hye Sang more

Well done ;)

• Like 4