[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

5 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Seyoung was a real meanie on this scene with Kang Man Ho. I love the colour combination of her taupe bag & suit in capri trousers, pumps and red wine jacket.  

12 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Good morning YY fr:)iends 

wow wow wow!!!:wub:

sy so gorgeous, a true princess, loving her outfit, simple yet elegant, the hair decoration and makeup so natural- this outfit shows off her slim figure (sorry but can't avoid fangirling her)

bet Wy will wish he is the one standing next to her rather than chan bin

A big tick of approval for me - gown, hair and make up :wub:

• Like 4

<20151206> SY - Twitter - Updated and Translation

SY posted two photo in twitter tonight.....

Twitter one: <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> is going to start

Twitter two (Gerry58 posted in this page): Preparation for Hye Sang's engagement are all finished

I like SY's wedding look, like a princess...cos it made me think of their WGM first press conference....Remember it..They diccussed their house's decoration?

@Gerry58: Thanks your posting all the time, you always keep updating YY information...Thank you so much....

@chic-chic: Thanks your information too....I reviewed your post about the information of Got7's new Japanese song, their title track is produced by WY....confirmed....yeah....WY fighting...

@amera46: I asked sommpi about how to upload photo or clips from Instagram and Youtube, I will show their answer to u once they reply me...Hope they will reply me as soon as possible...

Thanks your sharing even you can't use Sommpi's function to share....

Thanks for all your support....You like my review of YY's WGM......Is it better for me to start from EP 1? hahaha....Of course I love to see all your comment too.....

Happy Monday, my YY Friends.....

• Like 5

@wingting - that's a great idea- since most of us only join when YY Wgm finished- please start from episode 1- give us your views, then we can also give u ours

good monday morning

- Sy's last tweet and performance last night help increase her IG followers- now 12,000 - a great increase for someone who doesn't post much. Hope it will keep rising, then she will feel obliged to post more:D

• Like 3