[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

Oh! God:blink: im happy im back ! i thought i will lost contact with you guys with want they did,they confuses us ..its good they finally 

return it back!Hope they wont do that again coz many YY lovers want to share and be on contact with YY freinds thru this thread

i feel  lonely :(when i cant even send my comments ,words of appreciation and support to our  YYangels and experts.Im glad:)

im back! happy to hear and read all wonderful photos and news about Park Se Young ...In done voting for 2PM and Wooyoungah

too count me for that coz  i had time everyday to visit our YYthread.

Truly our Seyoung is easy to deal with ,very transparent person :wub:No one could ever take her place in my heart :wub: 

In acting wise shes the best in all her facial expression,confrontation  and crying scene.So ..Go! Go! Go! YYnation ! lets pray for 

acting awward for Park Se young coz she deserves it!:wub:.

Excerpt from Episode 24 MDGSW, SeHoon and Hye Sang in the cottage after saving her from drowning herself:

"I am an orphan. I was adopted when I was eight. I have always been on my toes,trying very hard to be loved...but I can never compete with the real one...a fake never wins from the real thing. I don't have anyone to return to..."

How my heart aches for Hye Sang...sob! Sehoon, don't give up on her...you are the only one she can show the hurt, fear and sadness she is trying to hide behind the facade...now Hye Sang is declaring war against Oh Min Ho, "If I can't have it, then I will ruin it." 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, amera46 said:

seyoung twitter update 
cr.kungking ig 

12276952_1627402257527242_2026883137_n.j

<20151203> SY - Twitter - Updated & Translation

Translation 1: It also picked up an eye eyes glance, FUNG, FUNG FUNG FUNG, snow today

CR: wooyoungseyoung@Instagram

Translation 2: Snow, It's the first snow, I keep my eyes on it today.

CR: psy_baidubar@Instagram

About SY today's event, some fans watched the live of it but SY and Baek Jin Hee didn't appear. Maybe they didn't join due to the busy filming schedule. Anyway, let's wait for the news and pictures

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

@amera46: Thanks for your sharing....You already solved the problem (upload photo from instagram)?

@Gerry58: Yes, you're right. It was the pictures that I wanted to share. Owner took it yesterday and it's a cafe, named A towsome Place in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam. 

Thank you so much for your help and sorry for my request cos I really don't know what to do...

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv : Welcome back....please don't be sad anymore....

Hope I can find out the upload way as soon as possible. I'm still translating and writing something and I will share with you tomorrow no matter I solved this problem or not...

Happy Friday, my YY friends...... 

• Like 3

Thank so much YY friends for voting.

Here's a news for Wooyoung.

[INFO] ‪#‎GOT7‬'s new JPN song written by 2PM's Wooyoung

12299260_935957026451037_484802269936656

via: Egle0702

• Like 5

@chic-chic- wow thanks for the news. Very impressed with wy. His song must be really good to be used by got7. Can we see the lyrics later- want to see what he writes- anything ref sy?

glad wy is composing songs, another good revenue source- Jyp earns a lot of royalties from his songs (read highest paid), so hoping to hear wy do a new album

the video of 2pm- all of them so handsome, they are professionals in front of the camera. Also all of them so fluent in Japanese

:wub:

• Like 2

An old video. Wooyoung asking if there is someone who want to marry him using Satoori. He's just so cute. 

Now delulu mode just imagine him proposing to Seyoung using Satoori which she really likes hearing. It would be such a cute scene. :wub:

Here's a bonus with Jun K

• Like 3

Just now, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- wow thanks for the news. Very impressed with wy. His song must be really good to be used by got7. Can we see the lyrics later- want to see what he writes- anything ref sy?

glad wy is composing songs, another good revenue source- Jyp earns a lot of royalties from his songs (read highest paid), so hoping to hear wy do a new album

the video of 2pm- all of them so handsome, they are professionals in front of the camera. Also all of them so fluent in Japanese

:wub:

I haven't found the lyrics yet. Let's check once the song is out. I am really hoping it's good.  To be honest Got7  Japanese singles were not that popular. If Wooyoung can make Got7 a hit in Japan it would be really great for both artists. But JYP won't be making it as a comeback single if it wont be good. I am not really sure before it was Jun K who composed one of Got7 songs but it's not a comeback song. But this is the teaser. Basing on comments they are really looking forward to the comeback and the song. So I hope it would create a bang. 

• Like 4