[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Guys! you read my mind and what i feel about CB and SW loveline ..their loveline seems  boring:(your right  HS and SH loveline

had more chemistry with their smooth gestures during their scenes.It would be nice if Wooyoung will do cameo role as one of Seyoung's

suitorH! ha! ha!.:DIm sure YYnation would feast if that happen.Although guest with cameo roles could help for sometime still rating depends on whole

casting and storyline.As of now Par Se Young is doing best in her acting ..her crying scene .. it breaks my heart .In this drama shes's  acting at 

the sametime modelling.FIGHTING SEYOUNGAH!

Someone just posted this- is it by wy?

@Gerry58: Thanks for your sharing. According to one of our YY fans (wooyoungseyoung)'s IG, Mr RT King tweeted on 24/11 about Park Jin Young LP - Title song: "She was pretty"...Then Mr Jang tweeted and said - She was pretty, and I fell on the LP. 

CR: wooyoungseyoung@Instagram (Thank You...)

I think this photo was shot at the pub/bar (seoulvinyl) where WY went last weekend. The theme of this bar is LP. Remember WY said he likes LP and introduced it to SY in WGM?

"She was pretty, and I fell on the LP" Any meaning? I agree with wooyoungseyoung that YY fans know who's girl is pretty...hehehe and of course we also know you like LP so much from WGM........hohohoho 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

This IG owner (seoulviny) posted three more photo with WY, he left the same message: WY went to this pub again with composer friend tonight. We can share more music/ We can change some music.

CR: seoulviny@Instagram

Edited by wingting
  • Like 3

CR: wooyoungseyoung@Instagram (Thanks so much)

I really like to share this kind of photo cos it's hard for me to select the best one, too many pretty SY that I wanted to share with our YY friends....

Again, thanks @Gerry58's contributions everyday....you are great....

YY friends, fighting....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

I like to watch YY's car scene cos you will know more about their relationship within a short period. Maybe only two of them in the car, they were free and natural to communicate and show their feelings. Thanks the arrangement of MBC, I think all of us (no matter YY fans, MBC and the hosts) were surprised of their actions and sharing in the car. 

Of course I love all YY car scene in WGM but this part is classic for me. WY drove their car with SY back to Seoul after they performed in the wedding. In fact, WY planned a birthday party for SY secretly. SY's actions showed she was very closed with  WY. SY asked WY where they go? Back to JYP? But WY didn't answer. WY was tired and yawned when their car stopped. SY looked at him and put her finger into his mouth. Then SY took her finger to WY's hand and wiped off something ( like saliva - water from his mouth). WY took her hand and said shyly "You are really a kid at times like this. Calling yourself a noona. At time like this you are totally a kid! A kid!" How about SY? She kept smiling to WY and said nothing.

As a YY fans, we all understand why SY do this. It's only something that IU shared in radio star. Why SY keep this in her mind and do it? She wanted to show not only IU, she can also do it with WY too? Why?May be other virtual wives forget it when they faced this situation. I don't think WY was surprised after SY did it however he was shy and please take a look on WY's hands (especially after he spoke to SY and put his hand to steering wheel). He hold SY's finger with both of his hands even though this images can't show in front of the camera.

I don't think it's the first time that SY took this action. WY in fact was not surprised what she did and please repeat what WY said, he was smile at SY and looked like SY always did it to him. To be honest,their actions were too natural. How closed with your friend that you will do the same actions? I don't think you will do it with your friends or colleagues. They looks like girlfriend hears something from the third parties and she always keep in her heart even though boyfriend explained to her many times. When boyfriend takes this action then girlfriend will do the same reactions. All boyfriend do is to simile and laugh at her cos he really don't know why she still bears this old news in her mind? She is childish....

For me, they are fishy.They were not acting, they were showing their relationship at that time. Look at their expressions and dialogues, if they can act like this, please do not waste their talents and develop their acting career. I like YY couples cos they were natural all the time and they cared each other so much. You can't just see once to confirm and feel it, you need to review lots of time and find out their expressions and content to understand their caring. Sometimes their conversation was ordinary but it's our daily lives. No matter how normal their WGM compare with other couples, I only love them.....

Forgive my boring content and have a good day, my YY friends.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 11

Good morning all!

@wingting thanks again. I enjoy coming here to post cos I know a lot of people including YY fans come here to read all about wy and sy. It is my pleasure in doing so cos I am a YY fan after all. Some of u enjoy coming here and we will do our best in providing latest news and gossips and make friends 

U know YY is my only ship cos they are the most natural- doing daily chores like most couple, having fun time together and very caring towards one another. Also their loving looks and little touches are so real. 

Sy is so photogenic- surprise they don't put her on more magazine covers cos the magazines will sell out fast as she has many male fans. Found this posted- IG owner is a foreigner

Have a good day!

• Like 6

The author wrote nice things about 2pm and I agree with him. Their popularity is not getting on their heads so they still remain humble and act as newcomers. 

We Love 2PM's photo.

[TRANS] 151106-151108 Tahara Akio Official Line Blog Posts About 2PM

151106 2PM Part 1 "Sunflowers throughout Tokyo and 2PM"

2PM

Korea is a given, but they have an overwhelming amount of popularity in Japan, too, as a 6 member male idol group. They are already sophisticated artists.

Out of all K-POP groups, they are one group I whole-heartedly respect.

Diligent, earnest, mannerly, unforgetting in their consideration and gratitude, and furthermore their singing and dancing ability is the best.

At a concert in Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Jun. K spotted me in the audience and greeted me as if I were passing directly in front of him.

It's unthinkable.

The first photoshoot was in June of 2011. They were fairly busy. That first photoshoot was for a short time.

At that time, I thought I would prepare roses thinking it would be cool to have a photoshoot in the midst of a large amount of roses, but as it is extremely difficult handling large-flowered roses suitable for a photoshoot and time their opening perfectly, I wasn't able to collect them.

That's when I hurriedly changed it to sunflowers.

Having to go throughout the flower shops in Tokyo to find specimens suitable for a photoshoot, they could not be too large nor too small, and they had to be good for holding and throwing... Under those difficult conditions I secured over 400 suitable sunflowers.

The energetic and bright image of the sunflowers matched the wild and sexy 2PM extremely well, and the photoshoot was a success.

I witnessed an unexpected side of them [in that photoshoot].

To be continued

---
151108 2PM Part 2 Perfect Pro Sense

This is a story from when the members returned to the waiting room after the sunflower photoshoot to change up their looks.

The members properly paid us their respects and returned to the waiting room. Though they had a break for about 15 minutes, when I went to check on them they were all asleep on the sofa (laugh). Their schedule was packed down to every second, so like only superstars do, they get sleep whenever there's a moment of time. As it is a common occurrence with people who are popular, what happened after is what surprised me.

When filming was resumed, they showed even more expressions than before and their poses were lively and envigorating.

Anyway, their ON/OFF switch is perfect.

It's not rare for busy K-POP stars to fall asleep during breaks, appear with drowsy eyes at the film site, daydream, but for 2PM that absolutely didn't happen.

There was something superb about their ability to thoroughly concentrate for the time given for the interview and photoshoot.

They dealt with me generously even though I had to direct them. They didn't show even a smidgen of annoyance with the staff on site. From them I could feel that pro sense I mentioned, and in those moments I truly felt they are not average stars.

To be continued

---
151108 2PM Part 3 Conditions to Becoming a Superstar We Learned from 2PM

It was 5 years ago that I first interviewed 2PM. During that interview there were things we learned.

That is, the conditions to becoming a superstar.

Out of the many Korean Wave talents that work in Japan, the people who come to Japan and receive strength, it's a fact that I have interviewed many of those groups.

They responded lazily to the interview, were completely unfocused and only fooled around. They made weird faces for all the photos and there weren't any that could be used.

Even when I went to the filming site, they were signing colored paper for events and their hands were full of them, and they wouldn't concentrate on the interview. I can understand such behavior if they're busy, but truthfully, as an interviewer it's bothersome and you lose your will to do the interview.

Ah, I clearly become angry (laugh). There were times when I blurted angry words (laugh).

Some people say the Korean Wave boom has ended. No. It's that they no longer have to do interviews. The generation when anything and everything became an article has ended.

However, 2PM absolutely doesn't show that kind of attitude. Conversely, even though they are popular above anyone else, they respond like newcomers. There are unending, gentle smiles at the film site. Though nerves at the film site are taut.

I experienced it even in their early years that their "intuition" is extremely good. They understand what cameramen and reporters yearn for.

They carefully read the atmosphere of the film site and work by sensing what's currently happening and what they need to do.

Though it may seem obvious, I believe the conditions to becoming a superstar is making what is nearly impossible into the possible.

Everyone who has interviewed 2PM even once will come to support them.

Of course, myself included. (laugh).

JP-ENG: dawnjelly
Source: Tahara Akio Official Line Blog
http://lineblog.me/taba0385/archives/1044418064.html
http://lineblog.me/taba0385/archives/1044562645.html
http://lineblog.me/taba0385/archives/1044599046.html

• Like 10

@chic-chic - thanks for the nice article. I agree with the writer- 2pm are the nicest superstars, they didn't forget their roots, remain humble and show consideration for everyone especially the behind the scene staff  etc. I can understand how difficult for the interviewer if his subjects don't pay attention. He has to do his job. Glad to read his insights, how impressed he is with 2pm. Think he is a fan now:)

I just read an article yesterday about the bad behavior of a rookie boy band- they threw away some gifts from fans (instead of donating to needy), were rude, complained about having to sign so many signatures etc and they are not famous yet!

i am glad 2pm still gives their very best, even when they are tired- truly professionals. :)

Sy also very well mannered, u see her greeting and thanking people- these people and fans made them so they are grateful. That's why YY couple is so well liked!

• Like 5

I read there were rumors the ant couple from season 1 Wgm wants to do a comeback. If there is a possibility of couple come back, then YY should be No 1 on the list. Why? Cos when YY was on, the rating was very high. Also every one misses them- we have so much fun watching them But not sure YY couple will agree cos they both private people and both equally famous now

another reason why I like YY- both are genuine, they show their true personality. When sy not happy about something eg wy getting conned to buy useless stuff, she shows it. The wedding in s'pore- she speaks her mind about what she didn't like.   Don't pretend since they are on camera. She even show her bare face.

I admire Wy also cos he have guts to tell sy 'I love u' many times knowing so many watching the show. 

I couple I saw, when the wife say 'I love u'  the guy dare not say back cos he afraid to anger his fans. Wy even say after Wgm that they remain in contact but less cos busy. (But the media report say they don't contact) he doesn't care about popularity , if he does- all he need to do is to activate his IG and post a lot. Same with sy- both not chasing popularity and fame

• Like 9

It's been a year since the news broke out of Seyoung's dispute with previous agency. I remembered how sad we were after learning that Seyoung will be out of sight for a while, our fear of how long it will be resolved and how we are going to miss her. But we,solid YY shippers continue to believe in Park Seyoung.We persevered and didn't let go.We wished and hoped that things will turn out for the best.

Christmas and New Year went, we only saw one posting of  Seyoung greeting her fans...mid January she came out to attend the VIP screening of the Cat Funeral,wearing an accessory only too familiar to us....then nothing.April came with a good news she signed with Hunus Entertainment after winning the mediation. July came with a bigger news of her first ever birthday fan meeting..then August, news of her casting as villain in an MBC weekend drama.September,  and finally we are back enjoying Seyoung portray Oh Hye Sang..Truly, YY shippers and Park Seyoung have gone a long way!

Edited by standingtallyy
  • Like 9

@standingtallyy - Our little ship still sailing slowly, Bet many people just as surprised we are still around. YY shippers have a lot of patience, we may have lost a few members but we also gain new ones.

Wow can't believe it is almost 1 year of waiting, but very happy to see her making progress from restarting her career all over again. We admire her perservance and hard work cos entertainment industry is so competitive. One must be very strong to survive. 

can't imagine what it will be like when wy goes to military, another long wait, don't think so far.

Just enjoy seeing them now and giving them our support :)

• Like 5

The author wrote nice things about 2pm and I agree with him. Their popularity is not getting on their heads so they still remain humble and act as newcomers. 

We Love 2PM's photo.

[TRANS] 151106-151108 Tahara Akio Official Line Blog Posts About 2PM

151106 2PM Part 1 "Sunflowers throughout Tokyo and 2PM"

2PM

Korea is a given, but they have an overwhelming amount of popularity in Japan, too, as a 6 member male idol group. They are already sophisticated artists.

Out of all K-POP groups, they are one group I whole-heartedly respect.

Diligent, earnest, mannerly, unforgetting in their consideration and gratitude, and furthermore their singing and dancing ability is the best.

At a concert in Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Jun. K spotted me in the audience and greeted me as if I were passing directly in front of him.

It's unthinkable.

The first photoshoot was in June of 2011. They were fairly busy. That first photoshoot was for a short time.

At that time, I thought I would prepare roses thinking it would be cool to have a photoshoot in the midst of a large amount of roses, but as it is extremely difficult handling large-flowered roses suitable for a photoshoot and time their opening perfectly, I wasn't able to collect them.

That's when I hurriedly changed it to sunflowers.

Having to go throughout the flower shops in Tokyo to find specimens suitable for a photoshoot, they could not be too large nor too small, and they had to be good for holding and throwing... Under those difficult conditions I secured over 400 suitable sunflowers.

The energetic and bright image of the sunflowers matched the wild and sexy 2PM extremely well, and the photoshoot was a success.

I witnessed an unexpected side of them [in that photoshoot].

To be continued

---
151108 2PM Part 2 Perfect Pro Sense

This is a story from when the members returned to the waiting room after the sunflower photoshoot to change up their looks.

The members properly paid us their respects and returned to the waiting room. Though they had a break for about 15 minutes, when I went to check on them they were all asleep on the sofa (laugh). Their schedule was packed down to every second, so like only superstars do, they get sleep whenever there's a moment of time. As it is a common occurrence with people who are popular, what happened after is what surprised me.

When filming was resumed, they showed even more expressions than before and their poses were lively and envigorating.

Anyway, their ON/OFF switch is perfect.

It's not rare for busy K-POP stars to fall asleep during breaks, appear with drowsy eyes at the film site, daydream, but for 2PM that absolutely didn't happen.

There was something superb about their ability to thoroughly concentrate for the time given for the interview and photoshoot.

They dealt with me generously even though I had to direct them. They didn't show even a smidgen of annoyance with the staff on site. From them I could feel that pro sense I mentioned, and in those moments I truly felt they are not average stars.

To be continued

---
151108 2PM Part 3 Conditions to Becoming a Superstar We Learned from 2PM

It was 5 years ago that I first interviewed 2PM. During that interview there were things we learned.

That is, the conditions to becoming a superstar.

Out of the many Korean Wave talents that work in Japan, the people who come to Japan and receive strength, it's a fact that I have interviewed many of those groups.

They responded lazily to the interview, were completely unfocused and only fooled around. They made weird faces for all the photos and there weren't any that could be used.

Even when I went to the filming site, they were signing colored paper for events and their hands were full of them, and they wouldn't concentrate on the interview. I can understand such behavior if they're busy, but truthfully, as an interviewer it's bothersome and you lose your will to do the interview.

Ah, I clearly become angry (laugh). There were times when I blurted angry words (laugh).

Some people say the Korean Wave boom has ended. No. It's that they no longer have to do interviews. The generation when anything and everything became an article has ended.

However, 2PM absolutely doesn't show that kind of attitude. Conversely, even though they are popular above anyone else, they respond like newcomers. There are unending, gentle smiles at the film site. Though nerves at the film site are taut.

I experienced it even in their early years that their "intuition" is extremely good. They understand what cameramen and reporters yearn for.

They carefully read the atmosphere of the film site and work by sensing what's currently happening and what they need to do.

Though it may seem obvious, I believe the conditions to becoming a superstar is making what is nearly impossible into the possible.

Everyone who has interviewed 2PM even once will come to support them.

Of course, myself included. (laugh).

JP-ENG: dawnjelly
Source: Tahara Akio Official Line Blog
http://lineblog.me/taba0385/archives/1044418064.html
http://lineblog.me/taba0385/archives/1044562645.html
http://lineblog.me/taba0385/archives/1044599046.html

Thank you! Oh wow what a good article. Park Jin Young himself had said lots of time that 2pm hasn't change at all. I also think the Jay Park scandal back in 2009 had really showed them the worst thing that can happen in Kpop industry, a big scandal right when they are nearing the peak. It made them humble, and really appreciate the fans they had, both on 2pm and Jay's side. 

Much of most KPOP idols are gearing for Japan nowadays but none of them received as much love as 2pm (not even the ever so popular Big Bang). Maybe the answer is in this article. The fact that they actually stayed close to the person they were before they are famous. Being polite to the people around them and just pretty much throw the celebrity image. 

• Like 5

It's really good to read nice feedback on 2PM. I worked with a Japanese lady, at one stage I asked her about the Korean wave in Japan, she told me that in the late 90's and early 2000 be it in music or drama it was huge. In the recent time, it has dropped significantly because they have produced J-pop and J-dramas now and getting massive following from locals. She said that there are still few K-Pop group that have followers there. Looks like 2PM remained in that few...I learned too that even Lee Min Ho isn't popular in Japan.

• Like 3