[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

Hi! YY family! im glad 4leads are slowly appearing,i had read comments about little Hye Sang and our very own Park Se young.

one thing i would like to emphasize in her comment.The liitle Hye Sang arrived in  a peak of her last apperance as little Hye Sang,

in every eps.the director is responsible to direct them what kind of mood,emotion they have to show ,its in her last days of apperance to

the real personality of Hye sang in this drama while.Park SeYoung is just in the beginning of her apperance we cannot

immediately  step on the conclusion or be judgemental in her acting performance that Park Seyoung  not be as good as littel Hye Sang ! its foul!!! Park Se Young has a lot to offer

in this showbiz intertainment .Everybody deserves a chance so please lets give her a changc.All sufferings she had before motivates

her to strive .Lets  surprise our self in big transformation of Park Se Young  in this drama ..besides i believe to the expertise of their

director,

Horray! thanks  DEREC! Goodluck to our 4 leads .TEAMWORK is one key.

@wingting your so precise and accurate with your translation. even its long i like to read it.:wub:

@blame2pm enjoy your Seoul escapade ..feel the love of our 2young in every places they left in print and share with hows it feel.

Thanks for all YY experts whos keeping posting lovely photos of YYcouple! BRAVO!

POSITIVE MOTIVATION :wub:POSITIVE ENERGY:wub:

Edited by elenskivios38

@chic-chic I really like the song ^_^
and unlike everytime wooyoung and junk taking the rap part 
while chansung taking the main chorce
love the fresh idea 

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv honestly that is something I was afried of 
making a quick judgement on the leads
or unfair comparesion with the little ones 
as you said I really hope they just wait for them and give them a chance to show their ableities 
and even with the little hye sang being quite good 
I'm not afraid on seyoung at all she is a talented and professional actress
I know she will do her best 
fighting girl 
:)

wooyoung back from japan 
he is wearing all black and these sunglasses!!
hmmm they look kind similar I 'm not an excpert
so calling to our sun glasses detective @standingtallyy 
:D

@blame2pm wahhhh finally someone did that 
wooyoung definitely appreciate your help 
and so do WE 
:D
love that way much much more :wub:

• Like 6

@blame2pm - Changing to 'e' - That's a brilliant idea! Big clap :)

all  certified and diehard YY shippers will go at least 1- 2 places in Korea, just to get the feels, since we watch YY Wgm countless times. Take lots of photos 

I am confident sy will perform well, only afraid of anti-fans coming to post nasty remarks, there was 1 actually but luckily jbum replied back. Looking forward to weekends 

• Like 3

@blame2pm glad you fixed it, it was only a typo error after all... they should have used auto spell checks  :D:D

@amera46 I'll do further investigation on Wooyoung's sunglasses B) :D

Just finished watching Ep 8 of MDGSW...what a wicked little girl this Hye Sang...but looking forward to the adult Hye Sang who will make Sawol's life hell...and the start of constant bickering with Chang Bin (who's hair have similar shades of brown colour to Wooyoung's :D)...I wonder if there will be a twist somewhere down the track...a "hate you"  then "love you" sort of relationship between HS & CB :rolleyes:...uri Hye Sang is already telling SW to back off...love how they used Park Seyoung's actual university graduation photo in the drama :). ..I think this is the first drama I will be siding the villain...will try so hard to understand where Hye Sang is coming from:wub:... but hate her at the same time for being a liar and manipulative :angry: LOL :D

• Like 4

Went and check out the discussion for MDGSW....Love how they call young Hye Sang's character as little Hitler :D...well, that little Hitler has now grown into a beautiful woman...someone can't stand to watch :D both the character and the adult actress who plays Hye Sang.... I mean, the end of Ep 8, Seyoung ony mumbled few words and the lady already dreads her! I wonder what will happen if Hye Sang will be in her full mean self?Bravo Park Seyoung! You just earned one official hater for playing Oh Hye Sang... LOL :D:D

@Gerry58 can you suggest to the lady that she is probably watching the wrong drama because I don't think Hye Sang's character is going away soon :D...just kidding :D

Love @jbum for her quick retort -very witty :wub::D

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:I love Korean Movie and drama to tell you the truth my YY family i started to love Korean intertainment because of YY couple 

they are the one who pull my heart to get closer to Korean Showbiz World.because of YYcouple ,i began to love the 2PM etc.etc if i

watch drama though i saw it too OA(over acting)i just keep it to myself .Well being supporting actress is not easy coz she has to exert 

more emotion.I am convince that Park Se Young can do it well...imagine how she touches the hearts of millions nationwide just one 

drop of her tear like diamond.fell in her eyes without any dialogue just a look in their eyes. Our Princess has a lot of good and prope

ssional mentors and all their advice im sure she will get some idea.

Im so proud of her.. im glad being part of her journey as well as Wooyoung ..love them both.

@jbum thanks for answering this person back ,hope she realize things now. lets keep our hands together not to fight but 

make things clear with diplomacy and calmness

FIGHTING PRINCESS ROSE! GOODLUCK WOOYOUNGAH in your COMING CONCERTS and SOLO ACTIVITIES

BE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL!!!:wub: