GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

GOT7’s Jackson Confesses He Auditioned for ‘Roommate’ Season 1
GOT7’s Jackson shared a story behind his appearance on Roommate 2.

Jackson attended the press conference for SBS’s Roommate on October 10 in Sungbuk-dong and confessed that he auditioned for season one of the show, but didn’t make it.

Jackson said, “Actually, I auditioned for the first season but I failed because I wasn’t funny enough. Luckily, I made it into the second season,” and added, “I really wanted to be on this show because I think it’s interesting to live with other people.”

About this, Cho Sae Ho said, “Ever since Jackson moved in, I started wanting to learn tumbling and that’s how bright and charming he is. He is full of energetic charms.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/77979/got7-jackson-says-he-auditioned-for-season1-of-roommate

-------------------------------------------GOT7’s Jackson Reveals Why He was Intimidated by After School’s Nana

GOT7’s Jackson confessed the reason he was intimidated by After School’s Nana.

During the press conference for SBS’s Roommate on October 10 in Sungbuk-dong, Jackson brought up the reason he had a difficult time opening up to Nana.

Jackson honestly confessed, “When I first saw Nana, I was scared of her face. I knew she was nice, but I thought it would be hard to get close to her. She looked like she had an intense personality. I’m still not that close to her but it’s been getting better,” bringing out laughter.

About this, Nana responded, “I was really surprised in the beginning. I didn’t know why he thought of me like that and wondered whether I’ve seen Jackson at the broadcasting station before. We’ve promoted at the same time but never greeted each other, so I decided that I should try harder to act nicer at broadcasting stations.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/77963/got7-jackson-reveals-why-he-was-scared-of-after-school-nana

-------------------------------------
Roommate Preview

Guest adikkeluangman

- GOT7 『AROUND THE WORLD MV Short ver.』This song is jam, the dance is good but the outfit... 
GOT7's Jackson reveals he had actually failed the audition for first season of 'Roommate'
During the press conference for SBS's variety program, 'Roommate,' at Seongbuk-dong on October 10, GOT7's Jackson revealed that he had actually auditioned for the first season of the show.
BznOLeFCMAA7oa6.jpg

He said, "Honestly, I auditioned for the first season, too, but I was dropped for not being fun.  Luckily, I stuck in the [audition for] the second season.  I think living together is so fun, which is why I wanted to be on the program no matter what."
Jo Se Ho stated, "Since Jackson entered [the show], I thought I should learn tumbling, too, because of his bright and showy charms.  He is overflowing with energy."
Good thing 'Roommate' decided to add in Jackson this time!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/got7s-jackson-reveals-he-had-actually-failed-the-audition-for-first-season-of-roommate
It would be better if they include pictures from press conference than use old pictures.

Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate' releases BTS photos from its press conference and more

seo-kang-jun_1412985139_Roommate.jpg

SBS' 'Roommate' released behind-the-scenes photos from the reboot's press conference and more!
The roommates dished on what it's like to live together during their press conference, which was held at their share house in Seongbukgu, Seoul on October 10. Girls' Generation's Sunny and 5urprise's Seo Kang Jun weren't able to attend due to their schedules, and Jackson arrived later on due to his schedule as well. 'Roommate' made up for Seo Kang Jun's absence with more BTS photos of the match made in heaven, Jackson and Seo Kang Jun, shooting hoops together.
seo-kang-jun_1412985092_Jackson_SeoKangJ

PD Park Sang Hyuk shared, "Because their relationship goes far beyond the set, I am thankful. The slogan, 'Learn, share, and have fun,' is what I felt from meeting the members."
lee-kuk-ju_1413006082_roommate_5.jpglee-kuk-ju_1412987528_Jackson.jpgseo-kang-jun_1412985093_Jackson_SeoKangJseo-kang-jun_1412985093_Jackson_SeoKangJ

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/roommate-releases-bts-photos-from-its-press-conference-and-more

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7’s Jackson Fanboys Over Song Ga Yeon and Asks to be Kicked
63663929.jpg

With a healthy, tanned woman who loves sports being his ideal type, GOT7’s Jackson freaked out at the sight of MMA fighter Song Ga Yeon on SBS’ Roommates.
Song Ga Yeon from Season 1 of Roommates appeared on the show on October 12 to pick up some of the stuff she left behind. At first sight of the athlete, Jackson ran away to this room, screaming in excitement
Jackson previously confided in his roommate, Seo Kang Jun, that Song Ga Yeon was the closest to his ideal type. Seeing her in person, Jackson began to panic in excitement, hiding out in the bathroom and the kitchen floor, as the other roommates began to tease the GOT7 member. 
85386205.jpg

He later builds up the courage to ask Song Ga Yeon for a low kick, which she happily presented, leading to Jackson quietly rushing to his room to deal with the pain. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78010/got7-jackson-fanboys-over-songgayeon
-----KARA's Youngji shows off her sister on 'Roommate'
proxy.jpg?t=HBhPaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

KARA's Youngji proved that good genes run in the family on 'Roommate'!
Hanging out with GOT7's Jackson in the back of a car on their way to the grocery store, Jackson discovered an interesting picture on the back of Youngji's phone of two beautiful girls - Youngji herself and what turned out to be her sister.
"She looks nothing like you," Jackson joked, but upon taking a closer look, he changed his tune. "You do look similar," he said.
"Of course we do, she's my sister!" Youngji replied. Can you see the family resemblance?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/karas-youngji-shows-off-her-sister-on-roommate

Guest adikkeluangman

Photo of KARA Youngji's older sister revealed on SBS "Roommate" Season 2

Fans and media have been showing much interest over KARA Youngji’s older sister after the girl group member revealed a photo of the two together on “Roommate 2”.
Bz0vw5MIIAAAa0w.jpg

On the third episode of “Roommate 2” (also known as “It’s Okay, Roommate”) which aired on the 12th, the two youngest members of the household, GOT7’s Jackson and KARA’s Youngji, were shown quarreling while on their way to the grocery store.
Still awkward when in each other’s presence, the two purposefully began to jokingly bicker and quarrel in an attempt to get closer. Many viewers found their squabbling to be “extremely adorable” and “utterly hilarious.”
Moreover, as the two were in the car on the way to the supermarket, Jackson asked Youngji whether or not she has ever watched the drama, “Strong Heart,” where their fellow roommate Lee Dongwook starred in.
Youngji replied to the question, “Did you only watch that before? There isn’t a drama or movie that I’ve never seen. My sister is a huge fan, so she went a little crazy over it all.”
At that moment, Jackson discovered a photo of the two siblings stuck to the back of Youngji’s smartphone and began observing it immensely. Jackson then held the photo up to the camera and remarked to Youngji, “You guys don’t look alike.”
The two began quarreling and teasing each other again when Jackson took a closer look and said, “Okay, now you guys look alike,” and Youngji responded, “Of course we look alike, we’re sisters!”
The two members’ quarreling made Lee Dongwook and Otani Ryohei, who were sitting in the front driving and passenger seats, smile and laugh.
What do you think about Youngji and her older sister? How about Jackson and Youngji’s adorable quarreling?
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/99899176348/photo-of-kara-youngjis-older-sister-revealed-on-sbs
-----GOT7 Jackson's wishes of being low-kicked by MMA fighter Song Gayeon comes true 
After GOT7’s Jackson revealed on SBS “Roommate 2” that he wishes to be to low-kicked by Song Gayeon, his wish comes true with a painful, yet joyful kick.
Bzz-2DtCcAA3m6r.png

On the 12th, during an episode of “Roommate 2”, MMA fighter Song Gayeon (a former cast member of the first season of “Roommate”) visited the home to greet the new season two cast.
Upon her arrival, Jackson transformed into a timid teenybopper fan-boy and ran into the bathroom to hide from the beautiful fighter.
However, after the fan-boy craze, Jackson admitted to wanting to be “low-kicked” by Song Gayeon, her signature MMA move. Although Park Junhyung, the eldest of the roommates, avidly attempted to dissuade Jackson from getting kicked, the GOT7 member’s wish was fulfilled.
Jackson fell to the floor in pain after the strong, “friendly” kick, but soon showed a bright smile and laughter from the joy and honor.
The kick must have been so painful, but Jackson looks so happy! What do you think about this hilarious scene?
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/99892764573/video-got7-jacksons-wishes-of-being-low-kicked-by
-----A new photo of Park Jun Hyung, Jackson, Huh Young Ji & Nana revealed
20141012163158_543a2e6e22a19_1.jpg

A new photo of Park Jun Hyung, Jackson, Huh Young Ji, and Nana was revealed.
On October 11th, god's Park Jun Young uploaded the photo on his Instagram, and wrote, "Yo~ My Roommate buddies #Nana #Young Ji and #Jackson. Beautiful autumn in Sungbukdong, Seoul."
The photo shows Park Jun Hyung, Nana, Huh Young Ji, and Jackson posing for a photo together.
The four are showing a great look together, and many fans and Netizens are showing great reactions.
Meanwhile, 'Roommate' airs on every Sunday at 4:50 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=332337

Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate' Jackson shows a shy look after meeting Song Ga Yeon

20141012183327_543a4ae6e69e6_1.jpg

Jackson showed a shy look after meeting Song Ga Yeon.
October 12th broadcast of SBS 'Roommate Season 2' showed Song Ga Yeon, who was a 'Season 1' member, visiting the residence of 'Season 2' members.
Song Ga Yeon visited the residence with Seo Gang Jun in order to pick up her belongings, and Jackson opened the door.
Jackson had told that he likes healthy and tanned girls, and chose Song Ga Yeon as his favorite style.
After meeting with Song Ga Yeon, he shyly ran into his room.
Seo Gang Jun said to Jackson, "He's so cute," and Jackson yelled, "Stop!"
Meanwhile, Lee Guk Ju drew attention by showing a sexy dance performance.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=332351

Guest adikkeluangman

[Real GOT7 Season 2] episode 8. Let's Play Pretend:Why the boys like this. They know how to have fun around each other. The last waiting room and the bigger one look the same one that 2PM doing REAL2PM video 2PMCAT. I just noticed that they all got personalized accessories on their last performance outfit. The one that put up by stylist on their clothes..

Arirang TV "Korea Today - K-Pop′s Next Generation Powerhouse, GOT7"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
B0IYHLmCcAIgQ04.jpgB0IYHLwCEAAfUJU.jpg

MILK Music Live Station by Samsung on 8th November
J.Y. Park, 15&, Sunmi, GOT7, Bernard Park etc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------[sTARCAST] “What’s up~ man, you’ve come?”…Park Joon Hyung x Jackson, Artistic talents talk
140050162_1.jpg
Rookie entertainer and returner in entertainment have met. ‘GOT7’ Jackson and ‘god’ Park Joon Hyung are those people. They have 25 years gap between their ages. However, they have more commonalities than differences if people get to know about them.
They are both from JYP. Park Joon Hyung is old star and Jackson is new star of JYP. Park Joon Hyung is affiliated in a different agency now, but he’s still JYP’s family. Although they have gap of 25 years, they both are idols. Park Joon Hyung belongs to ‘god’ and Jackson belongs to ‘GOT7’.
Their long life in overseas is also their commonality. Jackson comes from Hong Kong, China and lived in various countries as a fencer. Park Joon Hyung still lives in US with his family. There are parts of Korean culture that are still unfamiliar to him.

Also, they are both rising as ‘trendy entertainers’ of 2014. ‘Rookie’ Jackson is getting attention with his artless charms. Park Joon Hyung is giving unique fun to audiences by being called as ‘Frozen man’.

How did Park Joon Hyung and Jackson, Jackson and Park Joon Hyung adapt to entertainment program?

We met both of them who just finished shooting ‘Roommate 2’ at ‘Flower House’ placed in Seongbuk-dong. We heard about the behind stories such as first impression of others and accommodation episode.
It is so called Park Joon Hyung X Jackson, Jackson X Park Joon Hyung’s noisy artistic talents talk.
140050332_2.jpg

☞ ”What’s up~ man, JYP family! Is your real name, Jackson?”
Jackson: We met at the station of ‘Roommate 2’ at first. I was afraid of him since he was an old senior. I was nervous and I was not prepared to meet him. It was the first day of meeting him…. But he greeted me saying “What’s up, Jackson” at our first meeting that made my mind open to him. He was totally my style~

Park Joon Hyung: I’m a type of guy who gets friendly with people quickly. Um, I show myself to other people. I once appeared in a sitcom called ‘Soonpoong Clinic’. I greeted with every staff by saying “What’s up~” at that time too. And then when I greeted by bowing deeply at the waist after debuting as ‘god’…. They said, “Just do it like as Park Joon Hyung does”.
Then I noticed that showing the real me is important. I realized that it would be comfortable also for those who face me. When I first met Jackson at the station, I could see him frozen. That’s why I approached him first.

Jackson: Brother, thank you so much. Actually, I got scolded a lot for behaving comfortably like you. First I couldn’t understand Korean culture well. When I said, “You’ve done well~” to the PD, people around me pointed out, “Jackson, you shouldn’t say like that”. Ah, so I got to know I mustn’t say like this in Korea.

Park Joon Hyung: My sister in US says that she’s fallen in love with Jackson by watching the broadcast of ‘Roommate 2’. She says that you’re totally alike with me of my childhood. She told me to take care of you. It wasn’t easy for me too when I acted in Korea since the culture was different and I look really unusual. I know that kind of stress.
140050425_3.jpg

☞ ”Roommate 2 is like a party! Happy to be together”
Jackson: ‘Roommate 2’ is the first fixed program for me. But I think there’s nothing different from being fixed. I only have the thought of doing hard no matter what since I’m a rookie. I don’t even try to look handsome since I’m not usually. I wanted to show the real image of me.

Park Joon Hyung: That’s why you fit well with me. I like to hang out with people. I can’t stand just sitting down still. I hope everyone could enjoy together. Maybe there would be people that think I’m insane or I have no manners. However, I think it’s good to work by enjoying delightfully and taking responsibility of what one has to be responsible at. People all call me as ‘Frozen Man’. I first didn’t understand what it stood for. Actually, I’m the same now or before. I just say things honestly like before. But I think the age and people’s taste has changed. People liked pretty boys before, but now they like people like me too.

Jackson: I’m so happy to be at the accommodation since I like where there are many people and familiar atmosphere. If friends of ‘Roommate 2’ were quiet, it would have been uncomfortable for me. But they are all active including Seho. So it’s like having a party excluding the part that I worry about the sound of me going to the toilet might be heard through the mike.

Park Joon Hyung: I go to the toilet without the mike. Other things are okay. I live simply with my mom and nephew in US. I sometimes miss god’s accommodation. I felt the charm of living with puppy-like brothers. ‘Roommate’ is like that. It feels like going on camping with younger people.
140050558_4.jpg

☞ ”How’s your roommate? I introduce my roommate”
Jackson: Ah, shall I share a story of my roommate? I share a room with Seo Kang-joon. He’s older than me but he’s like a friend. I was worried first since I didn’t know his personality. But it’s always exciting when I’m with him. He always pleases me so I got touched a lot. We became ‘bond’ naturally like that.

Park Joon Hyung: I share the room with Ryohei. He always looks serious and earnest in every matter. He’s always takes any situation seriously. When I got to know him, I realized he was a type of guy who thinks deeply in any situation and considerate of others. I feel comfortable with him as time passes. There are many things that we help each other.

Jackson: How were other people like? I liked Lee Gook Joo in the first place actually. I’ve met her in another broadcast. On the other hand, she had thought it would be difficult to become friendly with me. But we talk with each other a lot and have become friendly. I’ve become friendly with Bae Jong-ok also. There’s no one that I feel uneasy about now.

Park Joon Hyung: Other members are like my brothers or sisters, but Bae Jong-ok looked like an entertainer since she appeared in the drama which my mother watched when I was young. But I felt that other people would feel her uncomfortable if I feel her uneasy. So I approached her comfortably. She also wanted that too. I feel so good about that. She has cute charms.
Seho was also different than I had thought of. He looked like a crazy child. But I realized he does his best after getting to know about him. He works as a gagman. It’s not easy to make people laugh. He’s so kind and it was good to see him working hard.

Jackson: I thought like that too. Lee Gook Joo or Seho are people that tell jokes. So they made me so fun and friendly. But actually when three of us are together, Lee Gook Joo or Seho are all really serious. There are many things to learn from them.
140050710_5.jpg

☞ ”Song Ga-yeon’s low kick? Beyond imagination~”
Jackson: What’s the most memorable thing? I like to shop and eat meal. Ah, when I was hit by a low lick… I was a sportsperson before. I did fencing for a long time. So I thought my thighs were strong. But it felt like I was hit by an iron. I couldn’t feel strength in my legs for 10~20 minutes.

Park Joon Hyung: I felt like that. When a sound was heard when getting hit, it didn’t hurt much. But it felt as if the inner part of my body was throbbing. Ga-yeon is really cute with her face but her legs are so~ strong. Her thighs are like salted Pollack roe. It’s like she has something on her legs.

Jackson: I also remember the happening I went eating meat with Kang-joon. Actually, I didn’t feel well to eat that day. But when I entered the accommodation of ‘Roommate’, I felt hungry suddenly. I agreed to eat since Kang-joon was going out to eat. I ate 4 servings alone that day.
Oh, but bro~ did you really step on the poop of Cucumber (Roommate’s puppy)?

Park Joon Hyung: I put away poop of Cucumber the day before. Actually, there’s no one that likes poops, right? I stepped on it without totally knowing and it felt yuck. Since it was a poop belonging to a baby puppy, the poop looked like a round donut. I wasn’t wearing a shoe or sock that time. I don’t know what would have happened to it if it wasn’t a puppy. I got really shocked that time.
140050895_6.jpg

☞ ”I want to invite Roommate friends to America”
Jackson: There’s one thing that I really want to do with Roommate friends. It’s skydiving. It would be fun to challenge it together. Actually, I’ve never done skydiving before yet. It’s also a thing which I want to challenge at personally.

Park Joon Hyung: Jackson, skydiving is not a thing to do. That is reaaaaaaallly scary. I’ve done it four times when I lived in the US. But that’s reallllllly scary. You shouldn’t hesitate when jumping down, your body freezes when jumping down, and no words come out. Let’s never do that thing.

Jackson: Is that really scary? I wanted to do that thing. Then, what do you want to do?

Park Joon Hyung: I want to invite Roommate friends to America since I want to show my town by saying ‘this is where I live’. There’s another thing that I want to do which is teaching them how to surf. It would feel great when exercising by riding the waves.
140051008_7.jpg

☞ ”The thing that I got a person to get advice is my life’s luck”
Jackson: The best thing while doing ‘Roommate 2’ is that I got Park Joon Hyung. Especially, Park Joon Hyung is the same family. I feel so great that I have a person to ask when I’m going through hard times. I believe that I would become a guy like Park Joon Hyung when I become the similar age with him.

Park Joon Hyung: You should become a smarter person than me, Jackson. It’s good to have a goal for human. You would success if you just head for the goal. But you get to miss out what’s next in front or beside of you. I hope you would feel how much precious things are beside you. Also you must not lose your first resolution since you’re a smart person.

Jackson: Thank you, bro~ You’re my brother~. We have come out of the accommodation after finishing filming for 2 weeks, right? I thought it was so sad when we came out at the imagination of how would it be if season 2 ends completely. I felt sad at the thought that it would become hard to meet these good people again.

Park Joon Hyung: I don’t like farewells either. Where would this chance be again? I don’t drink, and there are not many places where I don’t have to drink alcohol. ‘Roommate 2’ is really precious to me. I also have much to learn from juniors. Let’s make good memory during the time being together.
140051647_8.gif

"Awkward dance battle in century"

140051923_9.jpg

" Park Joon Hyung & Jackson that are doing tea ceremony”

140052058_10.jpg

"Kiss? No problem~"

140052206_11.jpg

"We’re the rich of gestures"

140052389_12.jpg

"Eater-mates"

140052509_13.jpg

"Serious mates"

140052604_14.jpg

"Cute mates"

140052708_15.jpg

"Bursts into laughter at charming cutely"

140052869_16.jpg

"Park Joon Hyung who embraces Jackson"

140053023_17.jpg

"Jackson who embraces Park Joon Hyung"

140053217_18.jpg

"Oh my, god"

140053357_19.jpg

"Excited mates~"

140053481_20.jpg

"Seongbuk-dong freedom~"

140053636_21.jpg

"Trendy entertainers have appeared~"

140053782_22.jpg

"Endless~ Ha~"

140053909_23.jpg

"My Roommate~"

Source

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 『AROUND THE WORLD』 MV FULL ver.: The song is Ok and dance too. Not sure why people bother so much about the clothes though. The building may look empty but it full of maps and countries name.
Jackson and Joon in Roommate such a joy to watch. Hope that others members will get opportunity to join variety program as  permanent member because it will help public to know more about this group.

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7′s Jackson Gets Surprised At the Sight of Girls’ Generation’s YoonA on “Roommate 2″
B0Tf8BZCEAEIRhH.jpg

On “Roommate 2″ so far, we’ve learned that GOT7′s Jackson react differently to different girls: he gets scared of girls like Nana and gets too shy with girls he like such as his ideal girl Song Ga Yeon.  But how did he react when he saw Girls’ Generation’s YoonA?
On the October 19 broadcast of the SBS variety show “Roommate 2,” Girls’ Generation member YoonA came to visit her group mate Sunny at the share house.
As courtesy to all the roommates, YoonA greeted everyone with a bright smile. Everyone was so happy to see YoonA and greeted her warmly.
When GOT7′s Jackson went to the living room from the kitchen, he immediately greeted and bowed his head but when he held his head up and finally saw who their guest was, he got so surprised that he immediately screamed, “Oh my God!,” and elicited laughter among the roommates.
20141019180130_54437dea72e61_1.jpg

After Jackson gained his composure, he was able to talk to YoonA and said, “YoonA sunbae-nim, you’re really tall.”
Sunny then jokingly told Jackson, “Hey, Jackson! Do you want to make me sad?,” and pretended she was jealous, once again making everyone laugh.
Oh, Jackson. ㅋㅋㅋ
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/19/got7s-jackson-gets-surprised-at-the-sight-of-girls-generations-yoona-on-roommate-2/
-----GOT7’s Jackson Plans a Surprise Event for Lee Gook Joo on “Roommate”
B0W2H7PCEAEYVrd.png

On the latest episode of SBS’s reality show, “Roommate,” GOT7’s Jackson surprised fellow housemate Lee Gook Joo with new bed covers. On the last episode, Jackson was seen buying a pink princess bed cover set for Lee Gook Joo. On this week’s episode, the idol could be seen personally changing her bed covers while she was out on a schedule.
1019-roommate-still-1.jpg

After he changed her covers into the new ones, he also put his shirt over her doll that she had brought from home. This would be her own “personal Jackson.” When she came back from work, Lee Gook Joo got busy enjoying the fried lotus roots that Bae Jong Ok had made for their guests. As she busily started to eat, Jackson said, “I can’t wait any longer. I have to show you now,” and grabbed her hands. Lee Gook Joo tried to pull her hands out since they were oily but he showed his macho side by saying, “Forget it. It’s okay.”
1019-roommate-still-2.jpg

As she arrived in her room while holding Jackson’s hand, she was surprised by the new covers on her bed.  She was deeply touched by Jackson’s sincerity as he personally picked it out and bought it himself. She was even slightly taken aback by her doll, which at the time had been wearing Jackson’s shirt.
Jackson was proud of himself for making his nuna happy. He said, “Everyone else’s covers were pretty while nuna’s covers were just plain white.”
How sweet of Jackson! What do you guys think of his choice in bed cover?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/19/got7s-jackson-plans-a-surprise-event-for-lee-gook-joo-on-roommate/

Guest adikkeluangman

[Real GOT7 Season 2] episode 9. GOT7’s Manitto Awards: So they did this in 2AM Changmin's Cafe. I knew it from the video still. They must filming this during the weekdays maybe not during the busy hour. Because no pictures from fans been released. Poor Jr. not feeling well. The food must be bought outside because the cafe don't provide food at all. Love the appearance of OKCAT and the boys in animal costume.

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS' 'Roommate' unveiled family photos for season 2!
B0mNfkFCUAA1uLa.jpg

With all of their busy schedules, it's rare to see the entire cast get together in the share house so this is a treat for the viewers of 'Roommate'! The fun photos show Girls' Generation's Sunny, g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung, GOT7's Jackson, 5urprise's Seo Kang Jun, Park Min Woo, Lee Dong Wook, Jo Se Ho, After School's Nana, KARA's Youngji, Bae Jong Ok, Otani Ryohei, and Lee Kuk Ju looking as happy as can be posing around different parts of their luxurious share home.
'Roommate' also updated viewers on their dog Oi (Cucumber), who was previously seen going to see the vet for stomach issues, tweeting, "Did you enjoy the broadcast today? Oi is very healthy now!^_^ Don't worry<3 Then see you next week!"
Stay tuned for more 'Roommate' this Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/roommate-2-show-their-bond-with-happy-family-photos

GOT7 Tops Japan’s Tower Record Daily Chart On First Day of Debut Single Release
got7.png

GOT7′s debut in Japan is off to a great start!

On October 22, GOT7 released their first Japanese single “AROUND THE WORLD” and proved their popularity in the country as they ranked number 1 in Tower Record’s daily chart.

The 7-member boy band from JYP Entertainment ranked number 1 in Tower Record’s pre-sale chart in October 20 as well as the daily sales chart on October 21.

Not only that, GOT7 also ranked number 1 at the daily chart of Japan’s biggest ring tone site Recochoku last September 8 for their pre-released title track “AROUND THE WORLD.”

Aside from ranking in various charts, GOT7 is also beginning to capture even more Japanese fans’ attention through posters and signs in the streets of Japan’s youth hub Harajuku. A large-scale panel exhibition is also installed in Tower Record’s Shibuya branch where various promotional items and activities such as a floor-to-ceiling poster that reenacts a martial art performance and a photo zone.

got71.jpg

Meanwhile, GOT7 will have the final leg of their first Japan tour entitled “GOT7 1st Japan Tour 2014 AROUND THE WORLD” in Tokyo on November 5 and 6.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/23/got7-tops-japans-tower-record-daily-chart-on-first-day-of-debut-single-release/

------------------------------------------------------GOT7 Ranks No. 1 on Tower Records with Japanese Debut Single ‘Around The World’

GOT7 officially debuted in Japan on October 22.

GOT7 released the Japanese debut single Around the World on October 22.

GOT7’s debut single received a lot of love since before it was released, ranking number one on Tower Records’ overall Reservation Chart on October 20 as well as on Tower Records’ Daily Sales chart on 21.

GOT7’s pre-released title song Around The World released on September 8 and So Lucky produced by Jun. K released on October 6, each ranked number one on Japanese ringtone site Recochoku’s Daily Chart.

The signs for GOT7’s debut single Around the World have been hung around Tokyo and GOT7’s poster was also displayed in Harajuku station in Tokyo.

78940002.jpg

In Tower Records’ biggest store located in Shibuya, GOT7’s grand sized panel was displayed, celebrating the release of the group’s debut single Around the World.

The store also set up GOT7’s photo zone, martial arts performance poster on the ceiling as well as selling GOT7’s original mineral water.

One entire floor of the shop was decorated into ‘GOT7 World’ on October 22, setting up the GOT7 members’ life sized figures and playing unreleased video clips on a large screen.

GOT7 will be launching the final concert for its first Japan tour GOT7 1st Japan Tour 2014 Around the World on November 5 and 6 in Makuhari Messe Event Hall in Tokyo.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78940/got7-ranks-no-1-on-tower-records-with-japanese-debut-single-around-the-world

-------------------------------------------------GOT7 and A Pink rank 4th and 5th respectively with debut single on Oricon Chart

253.jpg

K-pop groups GOT7 and A Pink has officially made their entrance into the Japanese music entertainment with the release of their debut single, “Around the World” and “No No No” respectively.
On October 22nd, GOT7 and A Pink released their debut Japanese single, their popularity proving to be big in the country as the singles topped in 4th place and 5th place on the Oricon Daily Single chart.
GOT7’s “Around the World” is an original Japanese track and is accompanied by the B-Side Japanese version of their Korean track “So Lucky”.
On the other hand, A Pink is promoting their hit Korean track “No No No”, re-recorded in Japanese, with their debut single featuring the Japanese version of “My My” as well.
Congratulations to the two K-pop groups on their successful Japanese debut! Stay tuned as Koreaboo continues to monitor their chart rankings for the Oricon Weekly Single chart.

19.png

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/got7-pink-rank-4th-5th-respectively-debut-single-oricon-chart/

Guest anya7993

AhGaSes! don't forget to vote GOT7 for MAMA 2014 Best New Artist! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

http://mama.interest.me/2014mama/mobile/voteGuide?refurl=