Chilbong/Yoo Yeon Seok's Fan Project (Updated with book video)

Guest tiffanyndo

@rynn_peace: thanks for the idea :"D

In order to make it easier for you guys to think about what to write, I am working with the rest of the team to come up with some daily/every2-3 day activities such as "Comment on Quote of The Day", "Who is CB's Wife?", and maybe "What do you think about ROK theory" like you suggested :"D

I love the title "So The Thing We Really Want To Say Is...", we can then add "We Love You" at the back of the book ^^

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys i have a question

So the project is going to be cb centric only or we can include messages to yys ?

Bdw i like @tiffanaydo idea

So the thing i wanted to say is... and we put we love you in the end...its great.

Hi @kayle01 ! The project focus mostly on Chilbong but we do have a section where we can give YYS a message. (This is chapter 7) :)

For example, if I want to write about (2. First impression of Chilbong) and also a (7. The Man Behind The Mask - message for YYS).. I would separately write my 1st impression of chilbong in one email (this can be fanart, or a word message) and then send another email with a message for YYS (again, this can be fanart or a word message).

I hope this make sense! Just don't mix in the message in one post because we are compiling each message according to the 7 section that are listed on the poster :)

Guest yooshinjo

Hello Bong Garden :), I'm a newbie here and I'm going to join our project, so I have some ideas for the book :)
Bong's quotes are good but isn't it too long for a title? I think we should name the book shortly like Answer You 2014, Answer You 1994, Our Answer 2014...and then add Bong's quotes inside the book, beside our pictures and messages :). I think it will be more meaningful ^^
It's just my idea, thank you ^^. I'm very excited about our project for uri Bong-ie and looking forward to seeing the book :). You guys have worked hard, thank you ^^

@yooshinjo Hi and welcome to Bongderland! Lol :) Thank you for your feedback. There will be a poll soon after Jan 10 so we can all vote for our favorite title. As for the long quotes, I do understand the concern, so we will definitely think of something to fix that. :)>-

Guest tiffanyndo

NEW ACTIVITY!

We will update new activities every 3 days, so check back often :"D

First topic:

63nje8y.png

Rules to participate:
1) This is an activity to help you brainstorm ideas for the project.  Responses to this question will be compiled and put under section 6 aka "Alternative Ending". (If you are writing another message or sending in a fanart for section 6, please do not rewrite it here to avoid duplication)
2) Post the response in the Project thread.
3) What to include:
  - An image or screenshot of the candidate (Images will only be used as references) 
  - A reason or comment why you want the candidate to be the lucky lady (200 words maximum)
  - Your name, and country
4) You can re-suggest a candidate as long as the reasons/comment are different from others.
5) Let your imagination run free! The Chicken girl, Catcher In Sung, Rebecca Black, Niga Higa..etc. You decide!

Please PM me, @paradicez, or @kaylanurul if you have any question ^^
Look forward to hearing from all of you!

Guest tiffanyndo

This will be a lame one :)) but here is an example:

CATCHER IN SUNG
w8mF8q0.jpg

He seems to be the person who knows about/cares for CB the most. Their relationship as the pitcher and the catcher is also very special as a third person isn't able to interfere.

Tiffany, USA

^ As you see, your response doesn't have to be well thought out or particularly funny (if it is then that's great!). This is supposed to be a fun and quick activity, so just post whatever comes to your mind ^^ Don't be afraid to post your answer here, because it will definitely be better than mine OTL (guys, I have sacrificed for you TT^TT)

KIM YUNA
130317_p01_yuna1.jpg

Kim Yuna should be Chilbong's lucky lady because both of them worked hard to reach their dreams. They would be a great inspiration and a source of motivation for each other. Their career are both related to sports which allows them to connect and relate to each other in time of sorrow and happiness. They are both famous for their talents and have many fans. Chilbong can be Kim Yuna's ace pitcher 'prince', whereas Kim Yuna can be his forever ice queen.

Misa, USA

(This is not an example, this is my submission. :)) )

Guest tiffanyndo

@phurun: join us, please! You can personally send us email or quickly participate in the activities here! It simply takes a few minutes for your CB/YYS love to be heard ^^

I vote for Jun Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi in You Who Came From The Stars as CB's wife. WHY?? Because she is amazing, she has charm and super pretty. She is as strong as NJ  :)). Jun Ji Hyun as Cheon Song Yi looks lack in everything, but deep down inside she is good woman. She always being honest (having no poker face). If she become CB's wife, I'm sure she won't go easy with NJ who always hurt CB >:P. And I'm sure they become SUPER RICH Mr&Ms.Kim

jun-ji-hyun-vogue-sep-2013-02.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbgO3cKnUVSG0gSntBSRX
Monica,24,Indonesia :-h

OT

Just for you who doesn't know Cheon Song Yi

tumblr_mytn42ciuf1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_mytn42ciuf1qbxx00o2_250.gif
tumblr_mytn42ciuf1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_mytn42ciuf1qbxx00o6_250.gif
tumblr_mytn42ciuf1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_mytn42ciuf1qbxx00o5_250.gif
http://shura.tumblr.com/post/72074826161/cheon-song-yi-is-rapping-song-song-song

Guest thunderempress

KEIKO KITAGAWA
keiko%2BKitagawa.jpg

tokyo-shibuya-wp-pc-keiko-kitagawa-feel-

I choose Keiko Kitagawa as Chilbong's wife candidate. Visually-wise, I think her and Chilbong will look good together. And I've always wanted Chilbong to have met a spunky and beautiful wife. I have no trouble imagining Keiko Kitagawa playing a spunky character that will make Chilbong head over hills in love with her. 
Princess, Philippines

Guest philaluphia

Eom_Hyeon-Kyeong
Uhm_Hyun_Kyung
Eom Hyeon Kyeong or Do-Mi in Hoyawell, i fell in love with her easy going character in Hoya and she seems to love Hoya sincerely in that movie. i think her personality (in Hoya movie) suit Bong's the most. she's attentive, caring and fun. they would have a great life together keke.. (oh, delulu mind)
nia, indonesia

Hello Bong Garden

:)

, I'm a newbie here and I'm going to join our project, so I have some ideas for the book

:)

Bong's quotes are good but isn't it too long for a title? I think we should name the book shortly like Answer You 2014, Answer You 1994, Our Answer 2014...and then add Bong's quotes inside the book, beside our pictures and messages :). I think it will be more meaningful ^^

It's just my idea, thank you ^^. I'm very excited about our project for uri Bong-ie and looking forward to seeing the book :). You guys have worked hard, thank you ^^

I think so ^^ And for the closing or conclusion we can add our answer for the title like " it's chilbong/yys no matter what its chilbong" or something like that

Guest chappykoo

KIM JIWONfullsizephoto242832.jpg
you can feel their sexual tension from the pic.. In alternate universe, Kim Jiwon is Chilbong's wife with a strong personality. Her charm is overflowing and suit the Top Star Kim Chilbong! They're happily married with a little bickering but lots of love in their home with their 2 sons and 1 daughter. Kim Jiwon will always nag Chilbong when he starts to spoil her maknae daughter. This family will have a picnic eating hotdogs and watching their dad's game on a summer day!

Thank you guys for all your hard work in putting this together. Sorry I took so long in deciding a lady for our man, as I didn't just want to pair him with anybody. I like Jung Yumi, but she was made out to be too much like NJ#2 in the scene, and Miso didn't seem to have any romantic vibe with CB, so I choose....
Zheng Wei (郑微) from the movie and novel, So Young, or To Our Forgone Youth (致我们终将逝去的青春)bc305bae34001273201d08.jpg
She's spunky. She's fierce. She never hides what is in her heart, and she never gives up.  Once she loves, she gives her all even if it means getting her heart brutalized in the end.  For someone as headstrong and passionate as Najung, if not more so, she has shown that her love can change with time, upon the realization that the other person is just not the right one. That's why I think Chilbong and her will be a great match personality and experience-wise (ignoring the language barrier) because she also knows the pains of a failed first love, and once they do fall in love, I know that she will give him her all and stick by him through the thick and think, like he deserves. What's more, she also knows the pains of a broken family, but loves and hopes regardless, she's not school-savvy but smart as a whip when needed with super high EQ to boot, and they should be around the same age, since she went to college in the 90's too. As a bonus, they both tried to give the person they loved a cake on their own birthdays, and she will be a force to be reckoned with against Najung, so I know that she will not relent in giving Najung a discount for their apartment in 2014. :D
Here is the YT link to the english-subbed movie for reference
Lulu, USA

Archived