Chilbong/Yoo Yeon Seok's Fan Project (Updated with book video)

YOO YEON SEOK / CHILBONGIE INTERNATIONAL FAN PROJECT

It's April 11th, 2014 KST and it's Yoo Yeon Seok's 30th (31st - Korean age) birthday!

Yeoniverse are proud to present the video of the completed Yoo Yeon Seok's Birthday Project Book "Answer Me Yoo Yeon Seok". We would like to thank everyone that has participated and gave us all of your lovely submissions

1609565_675640525830239_1535898878817156

EcXcvlj.jpg
5oqZGyQ.jpg
D3OlRFl.jpg
ZDP74PQ.jpg

ZhmV1V9.jpg

Title

Responses

Answer Me, Yoo Yeon Seok: So The Thing We Really Want To Say Is…

Answer Me, Yoo Yeon Seok

So The Thing We Really Want To Say Is…

It’s Chilbong No Matter What

I Like You…I Think I Will Regret It If I Don’t Say It Today

Our Reply 2014

Answer You 2014

Answer You 1994

Our Answer 2014

After Thinking About It, Well It’s Chilbong

Chilbong, You Will Do Well No Matter What

Total:

STATISTIC OF THE FINAL PRODUCT

Chapter Title

Fan Art

Word Msg

Activity

TOTAL

1. Message to Chilbong

2. First Impression About Chilbong

3. Falling in Love With Chilbong

4. Favorite Chilbong Moment

Puzzle

5. Life According to Chilbong (Chilbong’s Life Lessons)

6. What Could Have Been (Alternative Ending)

7. The Man Behind the Mask (Message to YYS)

TOTAL:

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
GpyPK3i.jpg

GfLswfw.png

DIGITAL OVERVIEW OF THE BOOK

kxEoGsm.png

cVidXqe.png

MICmUmB.png

xsC8dB1.png

KtGkhsA.png

d5gmSG8.png

aKhHnBo.png

9GuQASS.png

f5A8vLv.png

KjIy8zK.png

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiffanyndo

A few samples should be available soon, so please look forward to them.

Btw, because you all are so creative in writing, I just wonder if anyone has interesting/fun methods (ways) to brainstorm about what to write?

I love CB to death, but sometimes so many feels might be overwhelming, and I have a hard time to put all the words together. Any help? ;)

Hi... I want to give ideas for Chilbong project.. can we quote some comments from Chilbong and YYS thread in soompi... many of them wrote great comments and I want them to be read by the most fitted person, Chilbong his self so he can feel being loved and supported .. of course I'll ask permission for each person that have written it... I'll help sorting out the comments into category that you have decided if the core team agree... I wonder can we add 2 category again so there are 7 category... 7 is Chilbong number LOL... or we can add foreword from us as international fans, maybe reason we make this project, then we can add introduction about chilboung and YYS... I'm very excited about this project

Guest sassychic

Hi... I want to give ideas for Chilbong project.. can we quote some comments from Chilbong and YYS thread in soompi... many of them wrote great comments and I want them to be read by the most fitted person, Chilbong his self so he can feel being loved and supported .. of course I'll ask permission for each person that have written it... I'll help sorting out the comments into category that you have decided if the core team agree... I wonder can we add 2 category again so there are 7 category... 7 is Chilbong number LOL... or we can add foreword from us as international fans, maybe reason we make this project, then we can add introduction about chilboung and YYS... I'm very excited about this project

I think our co shippers will not mind if we use it to our project..of course we will ask permission from them..

Guest tiffanyndo

Good morning and evening, awesome Chilbongers. It's time for more ANNOUNCEMENT! ^^

eeQ2hSc.jpg

@rynn_peace: Thank you for your brilliant idea :x

can I send my proposal to him?? haha
how about things that resemble chilbong's face, I'm currently wanted to find his doppleganger in anime or pokemon
sorry if this absurd, but i can send thing things right?

and does someone know how to make miracle eye pic??

I'm working on it. Will send it to you soon. I'm from another country and I live in another country. I will send two pics. Doesn't YYS like Photography? Is there a problem If I send you a picture from my country addition to ChilBong edited pics? It would be better If He could see our countries through our lenses and Know Where we are from through it.

Guest sassychic

I'm working on it. Will send it to him soon. I'm from another country and I live in another country. I will send two pics. Doesn't YYS like Photography? Is there a problem If I send him a picture from my country addition to ChilBong edited pics? It would be better If He could see our countries through our lenses and Know Where we are from through it.

I think it is a very good idea..he loves photography so I think he will be so happy seeing his fans country and their beautiful scenery.

Archived