[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amyR055

It is funny how the mom was being over dramatic and complaining about how the dad kicked her out of the house and YJ was like 'I could careless' about that. He was more worry about YW, his nuna. YJ really loves his sister. In ep 12, I was laughing so hard watching YJ's poker face when he said he didn't have a clue about Lee Eun Su and dad. He looked like a kid caught with his mouth full of cookies and insists on saying 'No i didn't take it'.

One thing about this drama, there are a lot of empty threats flying around but when you think about it, among family members you always made some kind of threat  when you're mad but we never actually carried it out. Just like YW said she is not coming back to the house then she comes back even just for a short visit, the dad kicks the mom out but she is still there, arranging flowers some more. If you count Eun Su said to YW never to meet again, this is the last time we met... then they met again and again. LOL

@emily71
its the situation make them so.. even they promise to not meet again, but they have to because the problem isn't resolve yet and they are just can't resist to meet again..

for family issued,
leaving such a lovely that she was that hard to leave and get to live in that house isn't easy to YJ's mom, she still has a lot of ambition..

and sometimes with blood relation (father-son, father-daughter, etc), if we got angry and said bad thing about each other, than later if we got calm down all about we said before just vanish and we already forgot what we said.. and we always forgiving each other again and again.. and it is always happen when we fight and argue among our family..
that is my experience with my family sometimes
;)) :)>-

Good morning fellow Full Sunners.  And I can't help avoiding reading some of the news which came out especially about the rating.  Read at your own risk

And my disappointment with ratings continues coz from 2.5% it came down further to 2.3%.  But in fairness all the other dramas went down but for this drama it already has a very low rating so it was again very unfortunate.  I hope they don't cut short the number of episodes and stick with the 16 episode format despite all this

Another positive review of Episode 13 by William Schwartz 
qokzaq.jpg 
Yeong-won comes into her own this episode as far as personal agency goes. Instead of weeping in frustration at the sidelines, she insists on taking a personal stake in the greater storyline. This affects her character quite a bit. For most of this drama Yeong-won has just been a passive observer in a plot that she hasn’t been allowed to participate in, because her family is pretty terrible about giving her confidence about anything except technical diamond work. 
Here, Yeong-won straight up apologizes for her own failures. Technically speaking, of course, Yeong-won’s only fault has been placing trust in a family that doesn’t deserve it. Coming from any other character this kind of assault on Yeong-won’s character would be cruel and malicious. But from Yeong-won herself, the tone struck is a sad one. The woman has wanted to feel guilty about what happened to Woo-jin for so long, and it’s only now that she can concretely say it was because of her that he met his untimely end. 
While he musical score of “The Full Sun” is always strong, the emotive feelings it creates here are particularly plaintive and appropriate. Yeong-won (and Se-ro) are motivated less by anything that happens in the moment as they are by wishful memories of better times in their lives- moments they both know will probably never come back. The use of flashback is especially appropriate for this purpose, particularly since they don’t last for very long. 
Kang-jae, by contrast, is going to a much darker end. The man practically admits that he’s fueled more by spite at this point than any constructive emotions. This is all a game to him, and he hates losing. The absurdity of all this is difficult to miss- Kang-jae is doing significant damage to the long-term relations of his entire team just for the sake of pulling off this job. He acts like a leader, not an emotional confidant, with awful implications for a team which is for the most part reasonably tied together by feelings of camaraderie. 
The trouble with forgetting past mistakes is that they’re never really stuck in the past. The events which destroyed the lives of Se-ro and Yeong-won appear to be repeating themselves, and the emotional damage seems inescapable regardless of what happens to the immediate short term scheme. These are the strengths that have made “The Full Sun” worth watching. This is a drama about the struggle of inevitability with no heroic undertones. They call it inevitability for a reason. 
 Review by William Schwartz

Guest eeldeerlove

thanks @rome_jyap

Much as i hate the ratings.. I really like this drama. Let's continue our love to our OTP. Fighting til the end!
\:D/

been such a long time since I have been here...Annyeong to everyone...Been a little behind in watching the sub video but I do rad the recaps... and things are getting interesting
anyway here to drop a little video of Choi Jin woong promoting Beyond the clouds when he was featured in KBS's variety show Superman is back, with other Hwayi casts. One of the dad's in the show  is also a cast in Hwayi...

hwayi cast is shown starting at 1:28:00, and Choi Jinwoong promoting beyond the clouds at 1:32:00

This drama is a lot, lot, lot better than the 2 dramas I watched that recently concluded!!  (I see some members here in those 2 dramas)  The acting and the storyline - great!

One thing I can say in this episode - I HATE KANG JAE!!!

gladys57 said: Yoon Kye Sang is already an established movie actor (check out on his movies of different genre)which is why he hardly acts in dramas nowadays. So he seldom overacts! Feel free to check out on his dramas too! He got awarded the BEST NEWCOMER ACTOR AWARD 2004 as well as Baeksang Award for his debut drama, " My 19 year old sis-in-law" & has got a huge following from there. Why not watch that and "Who Are You?"(2008 version) while waiting for ep 11 and 12? You can read the Dramabeans's recaps of WAY and you'd be convinced about his acting! I managed to introduce this drama to many Best Love, the drama lovers on Dramabeans recaps and YKS won over many critics too! This storyline is so compelling, yet its love story is so SWEET! I am also impressed with the whole cast of FS. YKY's emotive eyes can emote feelings so well you dont need to hear him speak! Just watch WAY or his silent movie Pongsun Dog and you'd be convinced! Omo! YKS as JSR with his smouldering look and excellent acting, is killing this ahjuma softly indeed! Enough said! :x :\"> :)>-

Guest amyR055

eva23 said: @fairy1996
thank you for the video..

now.. I love Young Won so much.. I love the way she love him back..

and I just realize that SeRo/Eun So address Young Won is not "Young Won shi" anymore but "Young Won nha" is that mean anything?
their chemistry so amazing.. they really like a couple whose in pain together, understand each other.. awesome couple cuz they are amazing and awesome actor and actress

haissshhhh this drama really makes my heartbroke..
=(( =(( :(( :((

Guest amyR055

@eva23

That is right. I like this drama because it feels real. YW  she is smart but innocent.  She didn't becomes smart and strong overnight  even though she is trying to become stronger.
The speech they used in the drama  too, I really like the reality behind it such as the one that Eun Su confronted Han taeo after the beating. Asking him face to face how could he did something like this to other human being,  they feel pain all the same whether rich or poor.

Ohh btw I want them to meet again and again  and never stop meeting each other but  I'm expecting another let's not meet again and this is the last time speech for today episode. ;)

@emily71
why do I found that somehow you are exactly like me
;))

I understand and I clearly know what is your point,.. and I am got nervous too.. and really hope they could spent the time together without being disturbed..

just please don't make this drama sad end..
[-O<

Guest amyR055

Preview for ep 14
한태오가 씌운 누명 때문에 응급실에서 도망쳐야만 하는 세로. 좀처럼 의식을 회복하지 못하는 영원 때문에 죄책감으로 괴로워하고... 한태오 동영상을 손에 넣은 강재는 그것을 자신을 지킬 무기로 삼으려 한다. 한편, 세로는 한태오를 무너뜨릴 또 다른 방법으로 안비서에게 접근하는데...

Rough translation

Sero flees from ER since Han Taeo is planning  to frame him with a crime. Young Won remains unconcious - not sure but I think Sero feels guilty about the fact that YW is still unconscious.

Gang Jae took the video clip and he is going to use that video clip as his weapon to face the chairman.

Sero's new strategy is to break Han Taeo using Sect Anh.

Archived