[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

kokojambo said: I'm always checking this thread hoping for the preview. I guess they won't release it until next week?!!Makes me wonder if it's a marketing strategy or if they're behind filming....
:!!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an FYI - CSL is being re-broadcast in South Korea on Sat, Sun & Mon... This may be one of the reasons why no preview is shown at this point.

kokojambo said: @h2og and option 4: maybe they're going in another direction with the storyline after seeing the reaction of the public from the 4 episodes? 

@songmira - We got another update for you.
@uglypearl - what do you think about our 3 D&T Soft Ventures office personnel?
앙큼한 돌싱녀 인물관계도
The relationship card is updated with D&T Soft Ventures office personnel...

1487275_613096192102683_1574971742_n.jpg
JSW carries so many look so well...
@melisa1248 - We won't see JSW as Bodyguard model since he didn't renew his contract.  It immortalized him as one of the Bodyguard Alumni.

@sicknine - R we going to start the line collection in CSL?  I like the lines they gave to Secretary L - 
So young yet so wise - e.g. When a woman holds a grudge, it will snow even in May.So strict yet so nosy - e.g. Clean it off, so it will disappear.  Gae shiot (what's next)... Nice segue moment!

Hello everyone:-h! I’m new on this tread and I want to share some thoughts after watching the first 4 episodes of CSL:

Ae Ra:  is my favorite character, she is very flawed but very lovable. This is a case where the synopsis can be misleading. She is presented as a gold-digger when in fact she was pretty upfront about wanting nothing more than a house and kids and security. Jung woo knew this when unilaterally decided to quit his job and pursue his dream without consulting his wife and coming up with a plan together for the timing. This forced AR to be the only money maker in the family for four years, and it took her another 3 years after the divorce to pay off all the debt. JW was making no money at all during that time. And furthermore her revenge is because of her pride (wanting to hear sorry and thank you), and NOT greed. She simply wanted recognition from him that she was a part that made him what he is today. 

Jung woo: don’t want to be harsh with him but there are some things that really bother me about him: In the flashbacks he is this cute, naïve dork but at the same time he come across as a giant self centered man-child, first leaving his job without consulting his wife and then expects she support him unconditionally!  He was so focused on the new company and wasn’t thinking about the toll it was taking on his wife. He really expects that she weather through everything just because she married him? The problem is he never truly understood her and why acts like she does.

And in the present he still is focused on his own pain and intentionally  hurting AR ( the dream house scene).

Seung-Hyun and Yeo-jin: at this point, both gave me the same reaction…bleh….

With that said, I like both leads and I hope to see some growing from both. They have to learn to communicate in a more mature way and acknowledge the other person’s hurt.

20140309020200_0.jpg’앙돌’ 이민정, 대본 삼매경 ”주상욱과 앙큼한 호흡”
New Stills50012977b4e14772d782872f11d7a315_sr'Angdol' Lee, Min - Jung, script sammaegyeong " jusanguk and crazy little breathing "1 hour ago | enews24 Media Kit

News] 'Lovely Lee, Min - Jung, no rest break scenario passion!' MBC 'crazy little stone singnyeo Starring jusanguk -Lee, Min - Jung - gimgyuri - seogangjun - hwangbora-El was released shots of adoring authentication scenario. Especially for ...

Related Articles
Jusanguk - including Lee, Min - Jung, 'angdol line' capture the actors' on-site scripting sammaegyeong22 minutes ago | Financial News Media Kit
Lee, Min - Jung, jusanguk script and not to hug too [potoen]1 hour ago 

I believe the only person who knows and understands both NAR & CJW well is Min Young...20140129102311411.jpg

@sicknine - Besides Secretary L, I think we need to have MY's line in our collection. Maybe, from their dialogues, we will understand the characters and traits of our main leads...

Sassy Divorcee" Lee Min Jung's Parody

On the 4th episode of MBC Wednesday/Thursday drama "Sassy Divorcee" broadcast on March 6th, Na Ae Ra (played by Lee Min Jung) was accused of releasing consumer information.
Before this, Na Ae Ra was changing the water machine and lost her ID.  This ID was used by the suspect to enter the building secretly.  Because of this, the security team couldn't help but suspect Na Ae Ra.  Therefore, as soon as Na Ae Ra went to work, she was investigated.
However, Na Ae Ra proved that she wasn't the criminal. Then, the security team shouted at her saying what they thought the criminal had done.  Na Ae Ra acted like an agent and hid into the company and this conjured imaged of Choi Kang Hee in "*7th Grade Public Servant" and drew laughter.
Meanwhile, Cha Jung Woo (played by Joo Sang Wook), Na Ae Ra's ex-husband cleared her name. 
Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17000/20140307/sassy-divorcee-lee-min-jungs-parody.htm

842455213.jpg?1394186420
This was aired yesterday in South Korea

# Yuseungwoo singing boy genius! Singer dreams of his story today on the path to 8:45 a.m. # good people will be aired!
Cr: twitter/withMBC 
P.S. In case someone thinks this is off-topic - Yoo Seung Woo sang the OST for CSL titled "What do I do"...hqdefault.jpg

245222_65161_1435.jpg12 more episodes and tons of unanswered questions... This dark horse slowed down in Ep 4 to help viewers understand more about the main leads.It will pick up speed again and those who have not yet watched the first 4 episodes will miss a lot. 

1922481_614058062006496_1357314761_n.jpg
Yes, CEO Cha... That's what she wrote on your car!  No need to ponder on it!1625480_613060335439602_487571133_n.jpg
Secretary Gil already interrogated NAR in a very subtle way! He is definitely the most loyal person in CSL!Why is it that everything associated with Secretary Gil always starts with the letter "L"....
Lucky, Loyal... Lots to come!

Archived